Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much life,enthusiasm and energy as a dead badger.Is she lazy? Uninterested? Incapable? Couldn't give a f**k? We were told in 4th class not to give one word answers.. she mustn't have been listening.She could do her research,predict stuff that might be asked,have some extra information-social media is full of theories and speculation to rob.She could wear some shades,have a cocktail etc to go with the theme.My mother saying the rosary is less monotonous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A woman driving a 4×4 waved Joanne across the road but continued to travel towards her and struck her with her vehicle. As a result of the collision Joanne was pulled underneath the vehicle and lay on the road screaming. The female driver exited her vehicle and apologised to Joanne, Joanne went home to record a story about her ordeal and injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread, been following JMC for a while now and I don’t know why it’s took me this look to search her name on here because I have so many questions! Whats her deal? She doesn’t seem to be consistent with anything she says from one day to the next. I’m sure she said she got hit by a car yesterday or a few days ago? It looks like she has some sort of insta manager/coach who she tags regularly , but to be frank her content is appalling! Her hair and makeup is sloppy, she wears clothes that don’t even fit (usually weird fitting jeans) and everything about her posts are unprofessional, what why would her insta manager/coach actually want to represent her? I see that she gets asked often if she has mental health issues or any other health issues and she always says no?? I’m SO confused ....... can anyone explain what this woman is all about?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@Shugsyshalone
Oh, we've been trying to work her out for months. I think it would be fair to say she wants admiration, fame and money, and thought reality tv would supply it. Her goal with the influencing was love island, it was never about the content but she enjoys the positive attention.
Inconsistencies are something you need to accept with JoJo, she changes her mind on big issues literally within the same sentence.
The insta reps are paid for courses, she wants to set up a business doing the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Shugsyshalone
Oh, we've been trying to work her out for months. I think it would be fair to say she wants admiration, fame and money, and thought reality tv would supply it. Her goal with the influencing was love island, it was never about the content but she enjoys the positive attention.
Inconsistencies are something you need to accept with JoJo, she changes her mind on big issues literally within the same sentence.
The insta reps are paid for courses, she wants to set up a business doing the same.
What about her mental state? Is she actually suffering from mental health issues / on the autistic spectrum / or is she just having a fecking gas on us all?

Reactions: 1
I'm sure of one thing.As the cars whirling wheels were dragging her under her fragile mind made room to clock the insurance details,she will get her payday out of this.

Reactions: 2
What about her mental state? Is she actually suffering from mental health issues / on the autistic spectrum / or is she just having a fecking gas on us all?
She has a PD, when things don't go her way she talks about the impact on her mental health. The rest of the time she is fine and making videos educating her followers on good mental health and how her positivity brought her through so much.

Reactions: 1
New to this thread, been following JMC for a while now and I don’t know why it’s took me this look to search her name on here because I have so many questions! Whats her deal? She doesn’t seem to be consistent with anything she says from one day to the next. I’m sure she said she got hit by a car yesterday or a few days ago? It looks like she has some sort of insta manager/coach who she tags regularly , but to be frank her content is appalling! Her hair and makeup is sloppy, she wears clothes that don’t even fit (usually weird fitting jeans) and everything about her posts are unprofessional, what why would her insta manager/coach actually want to represent her? I see that she gets asked often if she has mental health issues or any other health issues and she always says no?? I’m SO confused ....... can anyone explain what this woman is all about?
Welcome to the JMC thread 😂 everything you said in this post is just the tip of the iceberg. Go to the first page of this thread for a recap.
Joanne getting hit by a car, did it really happen? I am not sure if I believe it. Anyways if it did happen it sounds like Joanne just walked out in front of a car 😂
Joanne should stop saying she's fine on her lives if she's looking to sue 😜 Joanne seems like a pain and suffering kind of gal.

I just can't picture Joanne playing any sport and being good at it. She's very unbalanced.
Joanne may have won competitions as a child Irish dancing but she certainly lost any rhythm she may have had.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome to the JMC thread 😂 everything you said in this post is just the tip of the iceberg. Go to the first page of this thread for a recap.
Joanne getting hit by a car, did it really happen? I am not sure if I believe it. Anyways if it did happen it sounds like Joanne just walked out in front of a car 😂
Joanne should stop saying she's fine on her lives if she's looking to sue 😜 Joanne seems like a pain and suffering kind of gal.

I just can't picture Joanne playing any sport and being good at it. She's very unbalanced.
Joanne may have won competitions as a child Irish dancing but she certainly lost any rhythm she may have had.
She seems so uncoordinated and she’s as stiff as a board it’s so weird!

I think its time to start playing spot the truth. Can anyone think of something she has said to date that may have a ring of truth?

Reactions: 2
I think its time to start playing spot the truth. Can anyone think of something she has said to date that may have a ring of truth?
That's she's 'minding' her friend's dog.
I am using the word loosely as she nearly got the dog killed trying to cross the road 😂
Who even owns that dog? Is it Tam? I haven't heard Joanne mention any other friends.
At this stage I think everything Joanne says can be taken with a pinch of salt... Or maybe a handful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.