Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on with her lashes. I agree with the first part of her message, then it got weird. Dont let anyone change you, change before they tell you to change?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I love how on her new reel she puts the ‘we’re open ‘ sign on the second part to block out the reg but forgot to put it there at the start 🤣

Also can someone bring her to M&S to get her tits measured to buy a proper bra 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the f*ck is today’s post? Her stepping into the car with the caption ‘if you die this will be your ghost outfit forever’. Maybe my interpretation is way off, I don’t think it is, but how incredibly insensitive is it to make light of the severity of car accidents for the purpose of a stupid bleeping (shite) ‘fashion’ reel.

I’d hope she didn’t mean it to come across like that, I’d imagine she’s just too thick to realise🤬
No this is the second time now she’s shown she finds people being killed in road accidents some kind of content or entertainment for her. I’m not going to say anymore because I won’t be able to stop myself

Haha I love how on her new reel she puts the ‘we’re open ‘ sign on the second part to block out the reg but forgot to put it there at the start 🤣

Also can someone bring her to M&S to get her tits measured to buy a proper bra 🙈
She needs sat down with someone to show her how to do the basics like washing her bleeping hair and brushing it! Has anyone watched her YouTube ‘tutorial’ on how to curl her hair? I have no words!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
She needs sat down with someone to show her how to do the basics like washing her bleeping hair and brushing it! Has anyone watched her YouTube ‘tutorial’ on how to curl her hair? I have no words!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Omfg I’ve just watched it, I’m with you on that one, speechless!

Reactions: 2
Lads look at the comments under today’s insta post before they’re deleted. One person called her out on the post being insensitive and another said it’s good to see she is getting over her fear of cars, to which she has replied ‘yes it’s getting easier’. What an absolute fool Joanne is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads look at the comments under today’s insta post before they’re deleted. One person called her out on the post being insensitive and another said it’s good to see she is getting over her fear of cars, to which she has replied ‘yes it’s getting easier’. What an absolute fool Joanne is.
She’s literally deleting them as I’m reading them id say there’s been a lot more but she’s hovering over the block and delete button. Too obnoxious or thick to just delete the post yet again you’ve caused offence Joanne. One person pointed out how a persons outfit they die in, in an accident is handed back to them by hospital staff in a plastic bag absolutely awful 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s literally deleting them as I’m reading them id say there’s been a lot more but she’s hovering over the block and delete button. Too obnoxious or thick to just delete the post yet again you’ve caused offence Joanne. One person pointed out how a persons outfit they die in, in an accident is handed back to them by hospital staff in a plastic bag absolutely awful 😞
Oh my god she is vile, hasn’t a shred of decency to delete the post or at the very least remove that quote from it.

Knocked down by a 4x4, going live again but it’s a bore, washed my hair to mind the dog because I need to make a day in the life vlog

Reactions: 6
For people who watch back the live with the comments deleted this was the moment when she said words were gone from her head and she paused and paused and had nothing to say… try with sorry I messed up again Joanne 🙄 she was quizzed on the Russian hackers as usual no reply she’s some woman to ignore what she doesn’t like to hear id say she was really difficult to parent as a child always got her own way no discipline never had to be accountable for anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh my God, just watched some of the YouTube videos. I have no words. She's definately more chirpy in them, obv before she got ridiculed to death on SM. I think we need to head down to Cork with the white jacket and sort her out ourselves, she needs help asap.

• Haha
I was just coming on here to say is she not bleeping melting with a jumper on.? I had a shower and feel like I'm melting again. Naked just lying here... (TMI) I know 😂😂 but how the duck is she wearing a hoodie? 🥵🥵🥵

I was just coming on here to say is she not bleeping melting with a jumper on.? I had a shower and feel like I'm melting again. Naked just lying here... (TMI) I know 😂😂 but how the duck is she wearing a hoodie? 🥵🥵🥵
Was thinking the exact same thing.

Reactions: 1
Can someone make a new thread? I don't know how.. that last reel of the car thing...I usually don't comment on looks, I'm no bleeping model but duck me, her forehead is like a handball Alley 😂 she needs a fringe of some sort

I really do wonder I've read this whole thread now 😂. I know someone who is on the spectrum and the behaviour is extremely similar. The ability to be so so cunning and calculated while also being so nieve its so perplexing. The person I know would also never admit to any issues but its well know they claim disability but pretend they get unemployment.
She's not able to speak to the camera without getting distracted by herself. Literally the attention span of a goldfish. Definately not a normal functioning adult.
Il have you know goldfish can remember stuff for 6 months and can be trained a feeding time.😉😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.