Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While on this topic.. Can someone tell me the best route to take regarding a furniture business page running a fake competition. They were giving away a PS5 and the winner was a fake page that didn't even follow the rules of the comp like not tagging people etc. I know I've my Karen hat well and truly on 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They legally should not reveal that to her, it's against data protection laws.
I know this but it hasn’t stopped her personally coming for people or sending her “boyfriend” 😉 after them and frankly, I just don’t have the energy to Internet fight The Wicked Witch of West Cork and her flying monkey goon

Reactions: 3
While on this topic.. Can someone tell me the best route to take regarding a furniture business page running a fake competition. They were giving away a PS5 and the winner was a fake page that didn't even follow the rules of the comp like not tagging people etc. I know I've my Karen hat well and truly on 😂😂
Go to https://www.asai.ie/ and on the home page there is a make a complaint button you can click and fire away.

Reactions: 5
Her management company are called co-conspirators.ie, which has changed name to ofm management. Who ......wait for it is Adam 🙃

She has deleted the other comments. She is an absolute disgrace
Seen that, why not delete the lot though found that strange

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Whoever was messaging emma and Durbarry needs to show them, her manager is her bf. So anything management say, will of course be tainted.

Reactions: 9
Whoever was messaging emma and Durbarry needs to show them, her manager is her bf. So anything management say, will of course be tainted.
Can I have proof of this? I’ll forward it on but they’ve been so polite I don’t want to go messaging with no hard proof for them x

Reactions: 8
Deleted my comments on her latest post and the one on the Emma matress post. Just photoshopped them away...... the solution to all of life’s problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine actually having to live your life constantly having to digitally edit out the reality of it!!! It's still there Joey, we can see it or have seen it. We actually feel sorry for you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
https://co-conspirators.ie/joanne-larby/ the Instagram handle on this page brings you to the below Instagram page.
So looks like he’s a a fantasist too. Based in Dublin with a map showing a location off earls fort terrace. The most expensive office real estate in the city no less. And works with a select panel of influencers and clients in 25 countries.... sure jan. wonder if this panel of influencers are the same ones (and only ones) that comment on all her posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah had a look at his profile and any internet presence, aint a whole lot there.

Reactions: 6
They are not Jamie jeans. The beauty of topshop Jeans is they fit exactly and I have lots of Jamie jeans and they have never gathered at the ankles like that. I couldn’t give a monkeys uncle what jeans she wears but why lie?!? 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Total Walter Mittys the pair of them. I really hope they don’t reproduce, imagine how messed up that kid would be.

• Haha
Total Walter Mittys the pair of them. I really hope they don’t reproduce, imagine how messed up that kid would be.
Larby would lose her mind with a baby. Mark my words. She wouldn’t be able to cope having a screaming child 24/7 with no time for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If You are reading this Joanne can you please take note of the many signs located on the road leading up to and surrounding Jeremy Irons house stating clearly that it’s private property and that you are not to trespass. I’m sure an internationally renowned actor would not like 2 nobody’s like you and Adam rocking up to his castle for tea.
how would you like it if people were walking around your house and yard?
I’m not sure how ye do it in Dublin but here in Cork if a sign says private property we keep out.

If You are reading this Joanne can you please take note of the many signs located on the road leading up to and surrounding Jeremy Irons house stating clearly that it’s private property and that you are not to trespass. I’m sure an internationally renowned actor would not like 2 nobody’s like you and Adam rocking up to his castle for tea.
how would you like it if people were walking around your house and yard?
I’m not sure how ye do it in Dublin but here in Cork if a sign says private property we keep out.
It’s the height of ignorance really, it’s a private home not a tourist attraction.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.