Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick google you can see she has a company set up called larby limited she doesn’t have any management - liar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Adam in crisis management talks with his team now.....that team being Storm and Joey! Storm no doubt taking the minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I messaged Wild a few days ago to voice my disappointment in them using her for a collab, because of her penchant for fast fashion etc - completely at odds with their brand ethos.

They messaged back to say that as a small business just starting up, they needed to use influencers to get the name out there as much possible, and that Joanne was cited as an influencer to use by the agency they used. So she must have her name includes on some lists? Maybe just not necessarily connected with one particular agency.

Reactions: 6
Email response from Emma Mattress. I do hope this gets resolved. Poor Joaquin has his work cut out for him with all the complaints
Unreal, fair play to them!
You could highlight that Joanne is claiming her "management company" picked the winner at random, which seems at odds with what other influencers do when running competitions, i.e. using winner generators and filming it live

Reactions: 11
I messaged Wild a few days ago to voice my disappointment in them using her for a collab, because of her penchant for fast fashion etc - completely at odds with their brand ethos.

They messaged back to say that as a small business just starting up, they needed to use influencers to get the name out there as much possible, and that Joanne was cited as an influencer to use by the agency they used. So she must have her name includes on some lists? Maybe just not necessarily connected with one particular agency.
Well I will never purchase Wild products if they're using an 'influencer' to promote their products when the influencer goes against everything they stand for. How could they be so short sighted.
I'd say Joanne would promote air and poo if she was able to make money off it. No integrity at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone listened to her latest podcast? She's reached the peak of her delusion. Apparently women don't help her and troll her as they feel threatened by her. Of course its nothing to do with her lies and photoshopping. They troll her because she's put on weight she says, not because she pretends to be 5 stone lighter than what she is. It's called LYING. You should all listen for the laugh. I'm away to email Emma Mattress.

No one cares that you're heavier Jojo. It's the lies and shameless photoshopping that people care about. Get big enough to orbit earth, we still wouldn't care once you weren't making yourself a size 10. It's dangerous to you and others.

I feel someone should alert Dubarry that her management company is her pitifully enabling boyfriend so they can take whatever said management company submits with a pinch of salt. How did she find someone as crazy as herself to collude in this? He’s completely damaged his future career options too associating himself with this absoloute dumpster fire. It’s the brands I feel sorry for wasting money on partnerships that actually damage their brand. I will never not associate Dubarry with your one stomping around a muddy field with her boots cutting the legs off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is wrong with her? Did she think she could blatantly run competitions to increase her sh1tty engagement, generate more attention because of a giveaway and then hook her mates up AND TAG THEM on the posts for all to see? Like is she really that stupid? And then the "my management" line, lol 1. like hell she can pay for someone to represent her right now and 2. if she was, she'd have had to sack them long ago for being TERRIBLE at generating business and building her brand for her. If it was me I'd be quitting before it goes from worse to just embarrassing and impossible to recover from. Do some temping and put myself in intensive therapy for a few years

Reactions: 9
On today’s post. A missing hand and dodgy photoshopping around her face in the second picture

Reactions: 7
The paid for followers are laughable, have a quick look down the list, most Indian/Chinese very easy to spot, I’ve reported a load of them as spam

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but they are not Jamie jeans. Jamie jeans are BET on to you and they're all saggy on the legs. I have muscles from Irish dancing and i can't get my legs into them jeans 2 sizes up

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but they are not Jamie jeans. Jamie jeans are BET on to you and they're all saggy on the legs. I have muscles from Irish dancing and i can't get my legs into them jeans 2 sizes up
I thought the same, absolutely not Jaime jeans, she is a pathological and compulsive liar. She lies about every single thing she posts about. I'm baffled that Adam condones this behaviour.

• Angry
The management company will be the exact same as the solicitors used in the past - entirely fictional

Reactions: 12
The management company will be the exact same as the solicitors used in the past - entirely fictional
Honestly you’re right but I’m not having her lunatic boyfriend send me letters if Dubarry disclose who exactly made the complaint (me). Therefore I won’t be querying the “management” company but hopefully it prompts an internal investigation as to whom in marketing is hiring and paying fees to a non existent company?

Reactions: 5
They legally should not reveal that to her, it's against data protection laws.

Reactions: 16
Treat suggestion - Sour Puss in Dubarry boots, bringing Emma Mattress into disrepute!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.