Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another point to note her competitions are a complete and utter scam are the fact she never says competitions are only open to ROI residents. Considering her huge Pakistani and Nepali following I’d imagine that’s an important factor as she is hardly willing to post a mattress to Asia🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How does she manage to still get away with it, it’s baffling ! How many years has she been stuck on 141k (bought) followers?

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20201203_090051.jpg

Let's be real here Joanne. This didn't happen. You put a random profile picture on one of your fake accounts and sent yourself this because you're a bleeping eejit! You only kept the picture there because you've been caught many a time sending fake messages to yourself 🤣 Also, if this person has such admiration for you I'm sure she'd have liked or commented on your last few posts at least.. I scrolled through both likes and comments looking for the same profile pic and it isn't there 😏 If I'm wrong please correct me ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It must be so hard to keep that accent up. My jaws would be sore doing the posh bits.
CAW DAW LEE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 332916
Let's be real here Joanne. This didn't happen. You put a random profile picture on one of your fake accounts and sent yourself this because you're a bleeping eejit! You only kept the picture there because you've been caught many a time sending fake messages to yourself 🤣 Also, if this person has such admiration for you I'm sure she'd have liked or commented on your last few posts at least.. I scrolled through both likes and comments looking for the same profile pic and it isn't there 😏 If I'm wrong please correct me ☺
Don't be giving her ideas 😂 She'll be flat out now liking, commenting AND sending herself messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a joke? her management is Adam? she is an out & out deceitful Pr1ck

Another thing I noticed too, sorry if it's been mentioned. blabbing on about a few years ago, with adam, at Christmas... is she not with him most 2 years? I do really think she convinces herself with this absolute BS...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She really is screwed if this relationship doesn’t work with him considering her whole professional life seems to be linked to him too.
Wonder what their plans are for Xmas? (I’m sure she’ll read this and do a fake AMA so she can tell us) but she usually puts up her pic with her brother at the Xmas table in Brenda’s (with her profile suitably photoshopped). Given it’s been suggested she’s not speaking to Brenda or him lately I wonder will her new pic be with little madam over their nut roast 🤔

Reactions: 13
She really is screwed if this relationship doesn’t work with him considering her whole professional life seems to be linked to him too.
Wonder what their plans are for Xmas? (I’m sure she’ll read this and do a fake AMA so she can tell us) but she usually puts up her pic with her brother at the Xmas table in Brenda’s (with her profile suitably photoshopped). Given it’s been suggested she’s not speaking to Brenda or him lately I wonder will her new pic be with little madam over their nut roast 🤔
Their Christmas plans will be the 2 of them & storm feeling blessed with the view, opening earthy presents, eating vomit type vegan food & pretending they are madly in love. No family, no friends, total isolation. All her own doing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Their Christmas plans will be the 2 of them & storm feeling blessed with the view, opening earthy presents, eating vomit type vegan food & pretending they are madly in love. No family, no friends, total isolation. All her own doing
I'm sorry but that's totally unfair and quite offensive.

Not all vegan food is vomit-type

😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I sent this and the screenshots kindly provided by @Geniegeen ❤
have to say little bit disappointed someone took the screenshots from here and they’ve entered “Tea Spill” on Instagram as this breaks one of the rules of tattle, it could have just been referenced and people redirected to this site as it just damages the integrity of calling bloggers out (similar to the person copying and pasted comments and posting the to FBG’s Instagram posts).
Honestly in the end though I’m glad to have called Joannes shady tactics out as her playing the victim with BU, she didn’t learn her lesson and I feel better that a brand has stood up against underhanded tactics which installs my own faith in them as there are soooo many brands I will never support again due to FBG & Joanne (Sweaty Betty being number one)

Attachments

Reactions: 14
People sharing screenshots from here to Instagram will just put people off posting here and shady actions will go unquestioned. If someone wanted their comments shared on Instagram they would post them themselves. If you feel strongly enough to take screenshots from here then contact the brands yourself. The more they are made aware, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glad to see she’s being called out on her deceit and nonsense again 👏
I notice in her 2 recent pics she has cropped her feet out of them, as before the way her foot was it was so photoshopped!!!! She’s trying to be extra cautious now eh?! 🙄🥴🤯

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.