Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people around her who enable this are nearly worse imho. Her fella is complicit in the lying, and the body dysmorphia

Reactions: 15
Her and the boyfriend try to portray an affluent cultured lifestyle - this shows they are both scummers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Donald Trump of influencers. Her mother will need extra shifts as a fair city extra, since she’s no longer on troll patrol for Joey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she just going to ignore the situation as usual? She claims her “management” picked the winner. It’s all your fault so Adam 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do yourself a favour , pack up that Louis Copeland bag and duck off away from that clown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion -
Joanne Larby - Management in cahoots with my fraudster Dubarry boots

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s an absolute thumping maniac 😂
Has she the fella tied to the bed in west cork or what. So much to catch up on. Ah stop she’s absolutely titty fucked when he catches on and does a runner back to his mas gaf. Sure has he even made his communion yet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the mate who won the mattress is private now and Emma mattress doesn’t suspect foul play absolutely laughable

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute thumping maniac 😂
Has she the fella tied to the bed in west cork or what. So much to catch up on. Ah stop she’s absolutely titty fucked when he catches on and does a runner back to his mas gaf. Sure has he even made his communion yet

oh you made me LOL!!!

He's about 13 come on now hahaha

Completely ignoring the situation... makes me even more embarrassed for her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.