Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
>Please find below an email you can copy and paste to send to Dubarry/Emma Matresses/any other company she fixes her comps for <

Hi,

I have recently seen a competition on Joanne Larbys Instagram page to win a prize of Dubarry boots.

I entered the competition, assuming I had as much a chance as anyone to win the competition. I have been a fan of Dubarry for years.

I have since discovered that the competition was 'won' by a friend of the competition holder. I am so disappointed.

Disappointed this has happened and I really hope Dubarry were not aware of this competition fix.

I would assume this is not acceptable from your company and not something you would like to be associated with.

I have photographic evidence that the 'winner' she picked is a friend of hers.

This is such blatant fraud and really calls into question the integrity of the competition. To say it's disappointing is an understatement.

How your great brand could associate with someone who fixes their competition is beyond me.

Regards,

Reactions: 11
She’s limited comments on all her most recent posts. The woman is unhinged and needs help. And a new job cause she’s not very good at this one.

I really hope that this might be th beginning of the end for Liar Larby. It makes me sick to see all of the af links and the free stuff her and a lot of influencers get..and for what? Being able to lie to people? It’s not right and it needs to be stopped

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Did she announce a winner for that skin care machine? I don’t remember if it was a comp and the description isn’t clear but there’s 300 comments on it so no way she got that level of engagement and tags unless it was a comp.

Oh lads, a content creator for cork won her clean cut meals comp!!!! The plot thickens

• Angry
  • Sick
Did she announce a winner for that skin care machine? I don’t remember if it was a comp and the description isn’t clear but there’s 300 comments on it so no way she got that level of engagement and tags unless it was a comp.

Oh lads, a content creator for cork won her clean cut meals comp!!!! The plot thickens
Ffs.
She's clearly not well - I hope her family will intervene and help her. I suppose there's no hope of her partner trying to help? I really know nothing about him.

Reactions: 2

Desperately trying to claw contacts within Cork clearly. If she has a link to them previous to the comp then they need a message too.

-the 300 “comments” was roughly 150 and her replied to EACH, minimum of 2 tags to enter by the looks of things.

Reactions: 6
I really hope that this might be th beginning of the end for Liar Larby. It makes me sick to see all of the af links and the free stuff her and a lot of influencers get..and for what? Being able to lie to people? It’s not right and it needs to be stopped
She needs professional help. She has serious mental health issues and is obviously not body confident. She constantly lies about everything. If Adam left her she may have massive meltdown, she can’t go running back to Breda.

Reactions: 9
She was so passive aggressive about the Dubarry competition beforehand saying she was under no obligation to do a giveaway and that people should be “grateful” that she is, I’d say she made up her mind then to give it to someone she knew.

Bought herself 94 new followers today, I think it’s a bit late at this stage, she just can’t boost her engagement because she is a compulsive liar, irritatingly smug and just thoroughly unlikable.

Reactions: 17
She was so passive aggressive about the Dubarry competition beforehand saying she was under no obligation to do a giveaway and that people should be “grateful” that she is, I’d say she made up her mind then to give it to someone she knew.

Bought herself 94 new followers today, I think it’s a bit late at this stage, she just can’t boost her engagement because she is a compulsive liar, irritatingly smug and just thoroughly unlikable.
Hey, how do you find out about the bought followers? Tech phobe me!

Reactions: 1
On socialblade, you just type in her name. Any time she is close to dropping to 140k she buys followers. It’s pathetic. If you click on her followers you will see what I mean. I report them as spam and Instagram removes them, eventually.

Her engagement is 1% compared to Terrie McEvoy for example 4%

Reactions: 1
You can see the daily followers on igblade or socialblade. Also if you look at her followers the most recent are all from pakistan, india, etc
Thanks. Its interesting and also feel sorry for her 🙈

On socialblade, you just type in her name. Any time she is close to dropping to 140k she buys followers. It’s pathetic. If you click on her followers you will see what I mean. I report them as spam and Instagram removes them, eventually.

Her engagement is 1% compared to Terrie McEvoy for example 4%
Thanks a million. The lengths she will go to. Its just sad at this stage

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to her latest podcast? She's reached the peak of her delusion. Apparently women don't help her and troll her as they feel threatened by her. Of course its nothing to do with her lies and photoshopping. They troll her because she's put on weight she says, not because she pretends to be 5 stone lighter than what she is. It's called LYING. You should all listen for the laugh. I'm away to email Emma Mattress.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Has anyone listened to her latest podcast? She's reached the peak of her delusion. Apparently women don't help her and troll her as they feel threatened by her. Of course its nothing to do with her lies and photoshopping. They troll her because she's put on weight she says, not because she pretends to be 5 stone lighter than what she is. It's called LYING. You should all listen for the laugh. I'm away to email Emma Mattress.
Oh I can’t listen to her podcasts her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me and the topic just winds me up , it should be called what it’s like to live a privileged life- so out of touch amount other things

Among*

Reactions: 14
Feel threatened by her? Well given she has form for completely bleeping over ‘friends’ and trying to plagiarise their livelihood I imagine most women are extremely wary (different to being threatened Joanne) about having anything to do with her.

And it’s been said so many times, no one cares how heavy she is it’s the constant lies about it and constant talking about it herself that draws attention and comment to it.

Reactions: 12
Management company... what bollocks. Every other ‘influencer’ I know does a story showing the random generator picking the winning. She’s chatting tit

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.