Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully brands will learn that using bloggers can have a serious negative impact on their brand

Reactions: 9
I don't really understand how marketing managers arent aware of what Joanne is like? Irish brands at the very least. Their job is to be aware of what goes on on social media - how the feck hasn't she been blacklisted.

Reactions: 10
I don't really understand how marketing managers arent aware of what Joanne is like? Irish brands at the very least. Their job is to be aware of what goes on on social media - how the feck hasn't she been blacklisted.
Someone that says they work in this area posted on one of the Grace threads. Seemingly brands don't do a deep dive on the bloggers they use, follower numbers are the main thing looked at. They don't seem to look at engagement rates so when they see Joanne has 30 comments on a post, they don't verify that 15 of them are Joanne replying to bots. It's bizarre to me. If they were using any other type of public figure/celebrity they would research how the person fits their brand but they don't with bloggers.

Does anyone buy anything a blogger recommends these days? It just puts me off brands tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

there are really clear laws for running competitions within Ireland. A quick google brings them up. The sooner bloggers are held accountable to these the better. It’s not at all fair on the average joe soap entering in good faith.

Reactions: 11
sure didn’t she say only a few days ago in reply to someone’s comment how ungrateful people are and she is under no obligation to give anything away she does it out of her kindness 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, complete side note.
Am I imagining things or did she used to be with a doctor? 2012/2013 ish. And when they finished he came out saying how toxic their relationship was? It was some blogger and it’s wrecking my head 😂😂

Reactions: 6
sure didn’t she say only a few days ago in reply to someone’s comment how ungrateful people are and she is under no obligation to give anything away she does it out of her kindness 😂😂😂😂😂
Well I doubt the €370/€390 boots came out of her own pocket ON TOP of the fee she charged them 😂😂😂 so her mate can be “grateful” to Dubarry for sending her a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I doubt the €370/€390 boots came out of her own pocket ON TOP of the fee she charged them 😂😂😂 so her mate can be “grateful” to Dubarry for sending her a freebie
Definitely not I’d imagine it’s part of the contract that the boot must be given away in competition form. Also I wonder who contacts who ? I reckon she contacts companies with a pitch saying send me A,B,C I’ll run a competition which boosts your engagement etc

Am I imagining things or did she used to be with a doctor? 2012/2013 ish. And when they finished he came out saying how toxic their relationship was? It was some blogger and it’s wrecking my head 😂😂
No idea don’t think I followed her back then but wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 5
And she restricted my comments for questioning her Dubarry competition(this was before the winner was selected). So she operates as a brand but you’re not allowed to question/critique or give feedback? Pretty sure she is effectively making her living from her followers but yet unlike any other transactional relationship there is no avenue to question her brand. She is a sly, manipulative, fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yep - Dr Brian Higgins, he's a GP based in Galway.

I remember they went to the Galway Races together, where she was involved in a style event.

Edited to say it was Navan races 😂
Won't find anything on him on her insta, she deletes all existence of her exes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I remember they went to the Galway Races together, where she was involved in a style event.

he's not bad-looking 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely not I’d imagine it’s part of the contract that the boot must be given away in competition form. Also I wonder who contacts who ? I reckon she contacts companies with a pitch saying send me A,B,C I’ll run a competition which boosts your engagement etc

No idea don’t think I followed her back then but wouldn’t be surprised
Yeah she was going out with a Dr think his name was Brian Higgins but I’m not 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooooooft yeer good to me!! That was doing my head in because I was convinced it was her!! Glad he came to his senses. Hopefully MAdam will too!

Reactions: 2

Sweet jesus no way!! I know Brian from college! He was in some of my science lectures.
Was always sound, happily married now and they have a newborn. I can't imagine he ever went out with Joanne! Wow😆 that's mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That's him. Seemed very shortlived. He obviously came to his senses quick enough.
Think he got married recently enough.

I don’t know why I remember this but anyway, think she was in Galway with him and he was doing chin ups on some challenge thing in the middle of the street, she was only delighted with her man.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.