Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she knows that any decent mattress wouldn’t disturb a partner when you get up out of the bed, the last one she had must have been banjaxed !

Reactions: 6
Surely she knows that any decent mattress wouldn’t disturb a partner when you get up out of the bed, the last one she had must have been banjaxed !
Does she really expect us to believe the two of them fit into that tiny little bed together?? Poor Adam is probably shackled onto the side so he doesn't fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so intensely QVC in her stories this morning, selling a skin cleansing device while in full makeup and filtered to within an inch of her life! And of course the free mattress that has changed her life. I'd love to see the stats on how many swipe-ups she actually attracts, and how many of them lead to an actual purchase.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's so intensely QVC in her stories this morning, selling a skin cleansing device while in full makeup and filtered to within an inch of her life! And of course the free mattress that has changed her life. I'd love to see the stats on how many swipe-ups she actually attracts, and how many of them lead to an actual purchase.
Is there a way to check for stats like this? Im so curious.

She has Never mentioned anything before (to my knowledge) about waking at night to use toilet, back pain, waking Adam. But all of a sudden the free mattrees has changed her life/sleep cycle for the better?! Spot on about QVC

Reactions: 10
Is there a way to check for stats like this? Im so curious.

She has Never mentioned anything before (to my knowledge) about waking at night to use toilet, back pain, waking Adam. But all of a sudden the free mattrees has changed her life/sleep cycle for the better?! Spot on about QVC

That's literally what they say on the annoying ads for it, on some channel early in the morning. Think it's channel 4. So she didn't change the script at all, apart from putting in Adam's name.

Reactions: 3
Beauty, fashion and lifestyle content..... all I see is ad after ad 🤯🥴

Every inch of the latest post is photoshopped
The legs and especially the left leg, is blurry and very defined and thin 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What the feck is she on about becoming veggie and being more sustainable....the girl wears leather and plugs fast fashion!!! She's an absolute nutjob thinking she is Mother Teresa!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the feck is she on about becoming veggie and being more sustainable....the girl wears leather and plugs fast fashion!!! She's an absolute nutjob thinking she is Mother Teresa!

Couldn't agree with this post more. She is so delusional!!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone hear her when she was doing the stories about the new mattress and how it's helping her sleep, etc? She was explaining that she typically gets warm when she sleeps but she used the phrase " I run hot". Like, what a bleeping plonker. Why does she have to say or write even the most normal statements in an alternative way? She literally just could have said "I get warm".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone hear her when she was doing the stories about the new mattress and how it's helping her sleep, etc? She was explaining that she typically gets warm when she sleeps but she used the phrase " I run hot". Like, what a bleeping plonker. Why does she have to say or write even the most normal statements in an alternative way? She literally just could have said "I get warm".
She can't just record something off the cuff and be natural.

Guarantee you that she writes out a script before she comes on. Does her no favours, she's so stilted and insincere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said earlier that she went vegan but didn’t want chat about it on Instagram because it’s your choice if you want to eat meat. More likely she didn’t go vegan and didn’t want people spotting her lies when she gets caught out.

She is deluded.

Reactions: 11
Her ads are ridiculous, i mean it’s so contrived, this isnt just deodorant this is a magic deodorant, she sounds like a marks and spencer ad for Christ sake. I would never never buy anything from an influencer ad, what I do lean more towards would be when I see an influencer use it in their day to day life, this curated tit is ridiculous and out of touch.

Also side note she completely out of touch, from her photo editing to her stories which are either an ad or begging brands to send her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My sister showed me red duchess stories today. About her saying she’ll never buy wild again because of Joanne 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said earlier that she went vegan but didn’t want chat about it on Instagram because it’s your choice if you want to eat meat. More likely she didn’t go vegan and didn’t want people spotting her lies when she gets caught out.

She is deluded.
Or could have gone vegan because Adam is? Doesn’t she tend to morph into her other half?! 🙄🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.