Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at the ‘ive had so many messages about my rustic shelves’

Course you have Joanne 🤣🤣

Also is she actually wearing a tent or a curtain in her latest grid photo? Stylish she most certainly is not.

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop using emoji’s that have dark skin 😡 even when she hand emojis they’re tanned 👍🏽 You DO NOT HAVE DARK OR SALLOW SKIN you prick! That’s years of sunbeds! She makes me sick. Joanne is an incredibly delusional, I’m embarrassed for her.

snow bloody white in the photos

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at the wavy doorframe beside her face in that second pic - at the photoshop even at that early stage.

The last pic is from her interview with the independent that she never ever mentioned - prob too embarrassed at how the pics showed her real self and her tiny apartment that she’d have had you believe was huge.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She wasn't even big in the 4th photo. Perfectly healthy looking. It's sad she had to hide it.

Reactions: 7
My god, someone get in touch with cork council, that arched bridge in the background of her latest pic looks like it’s about to tip over its morphed sideways. If your going to photoshop she should really pick easier backgrounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hid my messages giving out to her on the dubarry post. She is being clever just hiding them from view so the poster doesn't think they are deleted. Absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That white outfit is HORRIFIC. What is she thinking?!
Such nonsense fast fashion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She needs to stop using emoji’s that have dark skin 😡 even when she hand emojis they’re tanned 👍🏽 You DO NOT HAVE DARK OR SALLOW SKIN you prick! That’s years of sunbeds! She makes me sick. Joanne is an incredibly delusional, I’m embarrassed for her.

snow bloody white in the photos
I’ve always suspected she’s had a nose job, that pic with the blonde hair definitely confirms it for me, or could it be photoshopping? Much prettier when she was au natural

Reactions: 6
Grinds my gears, the recent pic someone asked where the trousers were from and instead of just answering them has to direct them to the link she posted on her stories!!! So lazy and ignorant and obviously wants to up the engagement 🥴🙄🥱

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Grinds my gears, the recent pic someone asked where the trousers were from and instead of just answering them has to direct to the link she posted on her stories!!! So lazy and ignorant and obviously wants to up the engagement 🥴🙄🥱
She always does it "I'll pop up a link on my stories"....orrrr you could just tell the person on their comment ffs🙄

Reactions: 9
She always does it "I'll pop up a link on my stories"....orrrr you could just tell the person on their comment ffs🙄
If anything that would put you right off, imagine asking a sales assistant a question and you’re treated like that??!! She’s a walking advertisement so she should be fulfilling her role 😑

Reactions: 5
Grinds my gears, the recent pic someone asked where the trousers were from and instead of just answering them has to direct them to the link she posted on her stories!!! So lazy and ignorant and obviously wants to up the engagement 🥴🙄🥱
This does my head in too! So many influencers tag the clothes brands in their main posts. But rather than do that or directly answer questions about items she directs people to her story swipe ups in the hope of getting some commission 😠

Reactions: 6
This does my head in too! So many influencers tag the clothes brands in their main posts. But rather than do that or directly answer questions about items she directs people to her story swipe ups in the hope of getting some commission 😠
Pathetic grab of a solitary view.

Reactions: 1
The side garden. Jesus this girl really has ideas about herself. It’s not the field next to your rented house no?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That cream coat she has in her stories as #af is clearly not the same awful cream coat she is wearing in that ridiculous picture. And the trilby....no words

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.