Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's from Killester but made out it was Clontarf!! Nothing wrong with Killester but obvs for Joey it just didn't fit her "exclusive" brand 🙄
Killester, Jesus wept.
Obviously I’m not trying to do the place down, it’s not the good people of Killesters fault that Muffy is such a dose, but let’s be real, it’s not a particularly affluent area. Doesn’t surprise me for a moment that she like to pretend to be from Clontarf.
Shes such a fake and a social climber.
Taking a few riding lessons at Thornton park and entering their comps for lesson goers does not make you an equestrian. Pretending that it does makes you look like a desperado. It’s just like constantly showing the poor mans merc, trying to pretend she’s cultured and monied, when she’s just a blagger from Killester.

Reactions: 6
Did Dubarry offer to give away a pair of boots for the competition, or was she given two pairs and is giving away one pair off her own bat? Because it sounds like from her comments, she was under no obligation to run a giveaway.

And then how does that work? Do you contact Dubarry via Joanne to request your size?

She has a size small pair of boots that are no use to her, so she's running a bollix competition to get rid of them 🙄

Cannot DEAL with the "ungrateful" comment - Oh Saint Joanne, please grant onto me a pair of leather boots, as I, a lowly peasant can never hope to own a pair otherwise.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else remember when she posted a message 'from a follower' saying how amazing she was for running competitions and her followers should be grateful? Except you could tell she had sent the message to herself because of the colour of the message.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Killester, Jesus wept.
Obviously I’m not trying to do the place down, it’s not the good people of Killesters fault that Muffy is such a dose, but let’s be real, it’s not a particularly affluent area. Doesn’t surprise me for a moment that she like to pretend to be from Clontarf.
Shes such a fake and a social climber.
Taking a few riding lessons at Thornton park and entering their comps for lesson goers does not make you an equestrian. Pretending that it does makes you look like a desperado. It’s just like constantly showing the poor mans merc, trying to pretend she’s cultured and monied, when she’s just a blagger from Killester.
It reminds me of when she started going to the gym and then said she was gonna enter bodybuilding shows or whatever you call them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It reminds me of when she started going to the gym and then said she was gonna enter bodybuilding shows or whatever you call them.
Yes she also had a weird article out around then talking about how she'd get her boobs done as bodybuilding changes their shape. Getting ever so slightly ahead of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh we should all be soooooo grateful that she runs competitions. So grateful that the few times she chooses a winner, that they're a fellow influencer🤣. Get out of here saying you send your own stuff to followers weekly. If she did that, surely one follower at least would have thanked her by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“My younger equestrian loving self” 🙄🙄🙄 “keeping the black ones for riding”

i’ve followed her for a couple if years now and have not seen her do anything equestrian? Is she right in the head or does she have make believe stables?
Also, I'm not an expert on horse riding, but is there maybe too much grip on those Dubarry boots for getting in and out of the stirrups?

Reactions: 4
I love Trisha’s Transformation so I’m not throwing shade at her in the slightest with this comment but Little Ms Photoshop made such a rigmarole over her “interior design” and her “prints” (which I wouldn’t pay a fiver for) and she’s all “my biggest discount blah blah blah” yet Trisha has the same collab with them? So clearly Larby isn’t what they’re looking for brand wise, she’s not special.....she’s just someone with a big follower number (I know most are bots) so maybe she should rethink her direction too then if a fitness blogger & CHEF (she has two markets there) is being sent the same crap as her that she defo angled to be more artsy and exclusive

edited to say actually not rethink her direction but maybe listen to what isn’t being said.....she hasn’t got a target audience or market anymore, she’s just a flop now?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another very stilted pose to cover the jawline today, not to mention yesterday’s effort in the bed with the super natural stretch pose, plus the scarf in the Dubarry ad. She’s so fixated on that jaw of hers, how many different ways can she find to cover what she actually looks like? She just looks so uncomfortable and sad

Reactions: 8
In her stories yesterday too she had her hand glued up to her face constantly blocking her jaw like honestly is it that bad? It’s always hidden when she records videos.

Reactions: 5
It isn't that bad, we saw her face on the video. It's just she edits her face to an angular shape when it isn't. So when the video of her her.ie interview came out, her face looked round in comparison. It's a shame as she is pretty

Reactions: 4
Also, I'm not an expert on horse riding, but is there maybe too much grip on those Dubarry boots for getting in and out of the stirrups?
My local tack shop do not stock dubarry as they are not suitable for riding, even though there is huge demand for them as a country boot

Reactions: 5
those dubarry boots - nobody horsey would wear them for riding. They are for walking etc. not riding. It just shows how non-horsey she is, which is fine, but she is trying to pretend she is horsey.
That was my exact thought too! Those boots would be too wide and get stuck in the stirrups! I have a pair of country boots-different brand- and I live in them during the winter mucking out etc but I’ll always change into my actual riding boots when I’m heading out on the horse!

Reactions: 7
I love Trisha’s Transformation so I’m not throwing shade at her in the slightest with this comment but Little Ms Photoshop made such a rigmarole over her “interior design” and her “prints” (which I wouldn’t pay a fiver for) and she’s all “my biggest discount blah blah blah” yet Trisha has the same collab with them? So clearly Larby isn’t what they’re looking for brand wise, she’s not special.....she’s just someone with a big follower number (I know most are bots) so maybe she should rethink her direction too then if a fitness blogger & CHEF (she has two markets there) is being sent the same crap as her that she defo angled to be more artsy and exclusive

edited to say actually not rethink her direction but maybe listen to what isn’t being said.....she hasn’t got a target audience or market anymore, she’s just a flop now?
YesJoanne kept referring to it as an “exclusive” 40% discount code for desenio but literally every instagrammer and their Mammy was offering the same 40%off today. Mrs Hinch, Trisha, Lucy Jessica Carter ? Can’t remember if Rosie connolly! They’re all the same!

Reactions: 10
No they are just too bulky really, you need something fitted to your calf. And a inch or so approx of a heel to stop your foot going all the way through the stirrup.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.