Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her stories the mattress is on the wooden bed but her post has her posing on the metal frame bed in the spare room? What is the point in that? If she has two of the mattresses surely it would have made sense to point that out for the purpose of advertising?!?
I’d say she has the mattress in her bedroom alright but for the sake of advertising the brand she is using the spare room and pretending it’s in there , you know cos she has to keep certain things private from Instagram for safety unless it’s a magazine shoot of course 🙃

I've seen her horse riding in real life. She's very much a novice. Nothing wrong with that but she goes like she's a professional. She would mostly ride school masters which are essentially horses that know their job and do it with little input from the rider. She said she had her own horse a few years ago but had never posted a picture of him and we all know how fond of a throwback she is.
So if I use the same logic she does , I watch the crown and now I’m a princess or I went for a run yesterday so now I compete professionally or I had broccoli with my dinner so now I’m a vegan - she is a dose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Have any of you actually tried that Emma mattress? I lay on one in Arnotts when last shopping for a new bed a few years ago, it was awful, so low and felt like no support. Maybe I just prefer a firmer mattress but it felt like it was so soft. I notice they don’t stock it any more so it must not have been selling well. And the fact that influencers are shilling it doesn’t bode well, it’s gone even lower in my estimation

Reactions: 10
Have any of you actually tried that Emma mattress? I lay on one in Arnotts when last shopping for a new bed a few years ago, it was awful, so low and felt like no support. Maybe I just prefer a firmer mattress but it felt like it was so soft. I notice they don’t stock it any more so it must not have been selling well. And the fact that influencers are shilling it doesn’t bode well, it’s gone even lower in my estimation
They're offering "discounts" of 40 to 46%, seemingly all the time. That's a marketing company, not a mattress company.
I saw some of their advertising a few months back and considered buying one because, in fairness, they sound great! Then I saw Aoibhin Garrihy shilling for them, and shortly noticed other zelebs being gifted them too, then Aoibhin had them for the children (an obscene price for a cot mattress, even with the "discount") and now her sister, the marketing wan, has been gifted one too, the same week La Larby has seen fit to upgrade her spare room mattress (in a pandemic in which nobody is allowed visit) #gift.
I'm not surprised it's not a comfortable mattress, it's shaping up to sound like a bed of lies 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
I have one about a year and a half now and I love it - it takes a bit of getting used to, memory foam are very unlike traditional mattresses. That even goes for the extremely expensive Tempur mattresses. I bought it after my own research online, from which? etc there were no influencers flogging them at the time. I figured with an 100 night return policy it was worth a go. After about a week I wouldn't have swapped it.

Reactions: 5
I bought one over a year ago - can't complain, very comfy but I don't find it too soft either. Best thing about it is the removable covers that you can throw in the washing machine or spot clean - they dry very quickly, so there's no fuss.

Reactions: 4
I bought one over a year ago - can't complain, very comfy but I don't find it too soft either. Best thing about it is the removable covers that you can throw in the washing machine or spot clean - they dry very quickly, so there's no fuss.
And I’m far more likely to buy one based on those two comments than I am for Jojos BS review where she’s tucked the sheet is so tightly to cover the fact she isn’t even on the feckin mattress

Reactions: 14
those dubarry boots - nobody horsey would wear them for riding. They are for walking etc. not riding. It just shows how non-horsey she is, which is fine, but she is trying to pretend she is horsey.
First time commenting, this above is 100% accurate. I come from an equestrian background. I have the Dubarry boots but never once have I wore them when on my horse. I wear them for being out in the stables, cleaning them out, grooming, feeding etc. They’re a nice boot but in my opinion too chunky for riding.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She used to ride an auld Percy the plod around Thornton Park in Swords, did one unaffiliated dressage competition then and sure that got great mileage! Thornton Park went on the market then so not sure is that why she stopped. She was very novicey as a rider, nothing wrong with that but she went on as if she was up there with the top Grand Prix riders in the world.
She is so mortifying.
I used to ride, from age 8 until my early 20’s. I had my one horses, and did a few local comps, like Tattersalls etc as well as secondary school comps and intervarsity competitions while in college. I would describe what I did as hobby level, no big deal etc and it sounds like I’m a far moreaccomplished rider than Muffy.
I would never consider silly entertainment comps for lesson goers as competition riding. I would never refer to my “younger equestrian self”.

She has such notions and her desire to be considered “posh” is so unbecoming for someone well into their 30’s. You’re not anything special Jojo!

Shes like Hyacinth Bucket with bad lip filler.

Also, of course she went to Thornton Park 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know the area of dublin she’s from but she has always had this air off her of try-hard poshness....whereas ‘real’ posh people wouldn’t go on the way she does if you get me? It’s like people who come from real wealth are in no way as flashy and in your face about it as people who aren’t but are trying to project a rich image. Jojo actually fits that bill

Also, of course she went to Thornton Park 🙄
Why, it’s that where all the wannabes go? 🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t know the area of dublin she’s from but she has always had this air off her of try-hard poshness....whereas ‘real’ posh people wouldn’t go on the way she does if you get me? It’s like people who come from real wealth are in no way as flashy and in your face about it as people who aren’t but are trying to project a rich image. Jojo actually fits that bill

Money talks but wealth whispers. I think we can all agree that Joanne does not know how to whisper.

Money talks but wealth whispers. I think we can all agree that Joanne does not whisper.

Thornton Park was always on the ridiculous side of equestrian centres from what I remember. It was very expensive and had great facilities, but really catered to those who just wanted to pay to have their horses looked after, and not do any of the hard work themselves. I never liked that type of set up, as you could learn how to ride of course, but you wouldnt actually know how to look after the animal.
And of course if you’re only paying for lessons, it’s a great place to pose.

Reactions: 9

She's from Killester but made out it was Clontarf!! Nothing wrong with Killester but obvs for Joey it just didn't fit her "exclusive" brand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who does she think she’s inspiring with her recommendations?
The posh skangers from Made in Chelsea?
At this rate she couldn’t influence, inspire me or recommend (whatever way she wants to spin it) to take my bleeping bins out even if they were overflowing.
At this rate she’s the anti-influencer. Much like FBG, her touch (af link to product) is toxic now

Oh my god she is the most ridiculous person! You should be grateful I’m giving away something away that I got for free in a bid to increase my followers and engagement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I'm cringing for her. The competition for these boots will be real though because they don't fit her!
I was wondering do you reckon that’s what she is giving away ? Or do the brand send her stuff and also a pair of boots for her followers?

Reactions: 6
This is gas
What “own products” does she send out weekly???? Crusty lipgloss stock returned from stockists or tit she found hidden under her bed and brendas attic to pretend she “sold out” 😂 Gway out of that she’s a big fat fraud I’ve never once seen any of these competitions come into fruition because you’d be damn sure she’d over share the winners to claw back more engagement 😂😂😂

I was wondering do you reckon that’s what she is giving away ? Or do the brand send her stuff and also a pair of boots for her followers?
Cos surely she is obliged to offer the competition cos it’s part of the campaign

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.