Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are too tight to go all the way up on her
She obviously told them she is a smaller size than she actually is.

What must Adam be thinking when he sees her putting on clothes and shoes that are clearly too small for her. There’s no way she can walk too far in them.

Reactions: 7
“My younger equestrian loving self” 🙄🙄🙄 “keeping the black ones for riding”

i’ve followed her for a couple if years now and have not seen her do anything equestrian? Is she right in the head or does she have make believe stables?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

i’ve followed her for a couple if years now and have not seen her do anything equestrian? Is she right in the head or does she have make believe stables?
She used to ride an auld Percy the plod around Thornton Park in Swords, did one unaffiliated dressage competition then and sure that got great mileage! Thornton Park went on the market then so not sure is that why she stopped. She was very novicey as a rider, nothing wrong with that but she went on as if she was up there with the top Grand Prix riders in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure do ye remember her aerial hoop shite? Haven't seen her doing that in a while either!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone and their mother shiteing on about Emma mattresses this week
So true and of course Muffy makes out she has got a huge discount for her followers of 46% off when the truth is that the company are offering 45% off to everyone with code Black45. She never tells the real truth on anything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So true and of course Muffy makes out she has got a huge discount for her followers of 46% off when the truth is that the company are offering 45% off to everyone with code Black45. She never tells the real truth on anything
Ailbhe Garrihy has a code too and someone else, just can't remember who now.

She shows the mattress there on a wooden bed base and next thing she's in an iron bed advertising it. Can't cope with this wan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She used to ride an auld Percy the plod around Thornton Park in Swords, did one unaffiliated dressage competition then and sure that got great mileage! Thornton Park went on the market then so not sure is that why she stopped. She was very novicey as a rider, nothing wrong with that but she went on as if she was up there with the top Grand Prix riders in the world.
omg I know thats when I realised she was full of bullshit!! It was a competition in thornton park for the riding school clients and liveries!!! and she made it out to be such a big deal. anyone who is remotely horsey would known exactly what that competition was really, but I would say she fooled a lot of people.

I'm not into fat shaming, but riding schools have weight limits. I think she would be too heavy to go riding at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ailbhe Garrihy has a code too and someone else, just can't remember who now.

She shows the mattress there on a wooden bed base and next thing she's in an iron bed advertising it. Can't cope with this wan
I know just seen that and the mattress she lying on looks like there is a dip in it 😂 so I’m tempted to write on her comments, so is that discount on top of the 45% of that the brand is offering 😂😂😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Is she lying in the guest room bed?!! Surely if the mattress was that great she'd have it in her own room 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
those dubarry boots - nobody horsey would wear them for riding. They are for walking etc. not riding. It just shows how non-horsey she is, which is fine, but she is trying to pretend she is horsey.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
those dubarry boots - nobody horsey would wear them for riding. They are for walking etc. not riding. It just shows how non-horsey she is, which is fine, but she is trying to pretend she is horsey.
The only thing horsey about her is her over filled lips. She looks like the result of an affair between her ma and Mr Ed. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on her stories the mattress is on the wooden bed but her post has her posing on the metal frame bed in the spare room? What is the point in that? If she has two of the mattresses surely it would have made sense to point that out for the purpose of advertising?!?

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="moomollah, post: 2984010, member: 106560"

I'm not into fat shaming, but riding schools have weight limits. I think she would be too heavy to go riding at the moment.
[/QUOTE]

I was going to post exactly the same thing. She would be lucky to find somewhere which will cater for her weight.The majority of places have a 12 stone limit, some might have up to 14 stone

Reactions: 4

I've seen her horse riding in real life. She's very much a novice. Nothing wrong with that but she goes like she's a professional. She would mostly ride school masters which are essentially horses that know their job and do it with little input from the rider. She said she had her own horse a few years ago but had never posted a picture of him and we all know how fond of a throwback she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.