Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose looks completely wonky, the whole ensemble is 🤢
Like even if you were able to go anywhere would you seriously wear this? 🥴
For once we can actually say the jacket is too big.....? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, the jacket!! For some reason I can't upload photos onto Tattle, but someone please search Marty McFly Back to the Future 2 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today’s pic, her stretched neck, skinny legs, chiselled jaw & fugly jacket. I don’t even have words for the rest of it 🙃

Reactions: 6
good point someone made he doesn’t own a car, moved in with her in Dublin and now to here got the whole house furnished by brands, also I remember someone saying the house is owned by a family from the area called the Mc Carthys not related as far as I know
Yes it's owned by McCarthy family, not relation to Joanne.

The latest grid post is the most offensive photoshopping she has done recently.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I must admit, I saw that pic just as she posted it this morning and very inelegantly snort-laughed while queuing to get in to the supermarket!
Who in the name of duck does she think she's fooling?
I know she's into horses but what is with the flared nostrils?
Has she added the sunglasses in post-production or do they look so fake just because her poor face is all photoshopped away?
The edited leg is just... Jesus.
And her arms are lost inside the sleeves of the jacket!
Seriously, is she on drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must admit, I saw that pic just as she posted it this morning and very inelegantly snort-laughed while queuing to get in to the supermarket!
Who in the name of duck does she think she's fooling?
I know she's into horses but what is with the flared nostrils?
Has she added the sunglasses in post-production or do they look so fake just because her poor face is all photoshopped away?
The edited leg is just... Jesus.
And her arms are lost inside the sleeves of the jacket!
Seriously, is she on drugs?
How can she think that pic is ok to post, its the worst yet. She reminds me of Janice from The Muppets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think he’s probably just as much of a knob as her

Does she have her hunters styled with a dried stick in it?
Oh my good god she does...a bit stick sticking out of the pristine, never worn hunter ornaments, sorry I mean hunter wellies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a crap shot of the jacket as you can’t see the full length of the sleeves 🙃👎❌

Reactions: 4
Ah no honestly, where’s the rest of the boot at the back?
Her leg is absolutely packed into the boot, but at a glance you'd imagine they actually fit her.
Imagine being a similar size to Joanne and thinking, yeah, I'm going to drop over €300 on those boots as I can see they fit someone my size.
Someone was asking about the width in the comments and she never even said whether she was wearing the regular or the "extra" - honestly, there are few things as annoying (and as unhelpful) as a dishonest salesperson.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.