Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she say perfect, earthy or rustic more?! What a load o bollox. These carefully curated Xmas decorations are so far from a normal persons reality.
I don’t think I’m alone with my mismatched multi coloured tinsel and balls 😀. Tried one year to go all blue and silver, looked tit, so the kids just lobbed up everything we had, and it looked great.
Our decos are mostly Penney’s or pound shop, and I try to buy a couple of special ones every year that we’ll keep forever. I feel a little sad for her that her home won’t be festive and joyful, but sterile (in my opinion) 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Christmas inspired by Kathy Bates (misery), are they not missing their families at all? It’s the 2 of them& the dog in the middle of nowhere with a diarrhoea themed decor. How will Christmas be different to any other day? What a horrible way to live. I feel for adam’s parents. They must feel the isolation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That ad! 🥴🤯🙄
The voice, the smirks, the sunlight coming through was bound to give her that “glow” 🤢👎

Reactions: 6
I guess now we know why she doesn’t talk in her ad vids, she can’t control the angles when she does. What a joke of an ad, she didn’t even use the product as it’s meant to be used zero lather with the first device

Reactions: 10
I guess now we know why she doesn’t talk in her ad vids, she can’t control the angles when she does. What a joke of an ad, she didn’t even use the product as it’s meant to be used zero lather with the first device
I was thinking she was just placing it on her cheek..scarlet for her !

Reactions: 4
I can't remember if this has been asked before on here, but does anyone know why Joanne never mentions her old mates James Patrice, Ally McGinn and Gail Kaneswarren anymore?
Was there a falling out 🤷‍♀️ common denominator being Joanne.

Reactions: 12
I can't remember if this has been asked before on here, but does anyone know why Joanne never mentions her old mates James Patrice, Ally McGinn and Gail Kaneswarren anymore?
I was only wondering this my self yesterday does she follow them on Instagram even ?

Reactions: 6
Dunno about the girls but James dropped her because apparently she didn’t want to be seen out and about with his sister who he’s close to.

Reactions: 5
That ad! 🥴🤯🙄
The voice, the smirks, the sunlight coming through was bound to give her that “glow” 🤢👎
Its actually hilarious, its like spot the filter change. Her nose changes size so many times during the video and you can see the outline of her 'filtered face' along the jawline. The fake video didn't work, it only has 106 comments with 2/3 of the comments coming from herself. Great interaction there

Reactions: 7
Its actually hilarious, its like spot the filter change. Her nose changes size so many times during the video and you can see the outline of her 'filtered face' along the jawline. The fake video didn't work, it only has 106 comments with 2/3 of the comments coming from herself. Great interaction there
Noone will win anyway

Reactions: 4
Ally and her fell out, Ally addressed it some time back saying she found out what the real Joanne was like....
Her exact words were once someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time. Not sure why I remember that. Prettyprincessfitness also said something similar.

Reactions: 9
She’s throwing the ‘suicide’ card in now because she can’t handle the truth! Typical!
She couldn't have shared some of the eloquent explanations as to why that discord group, and image based sexual abuse should be illegal - Joanne had to try make it about herself.. christ on a bleeping bike.

Reactions: 12
Surely she could have saved herself a bit of cash instead of buying this "antique gold" sequin star cushion? Has she forgotten about the multi-purpose star she had for the Enchant by JL fairy wands?!! Especially as it was so "luxurious".
My thought exactly!
By the way, love your username, makes me smile every time I see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.