Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dressing gown looks like it’s from Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤷‍♀️ The person on the book cover was not the person doing the book signings 🤷‍♀️
I remember the book signing, I actually felt for her because the dress she wore wasn’t the most flattering style or material at all.

Reactions: 7
I wonder has the whole idea of buying a house been scrapped. How pissed off would your partner be watching the amount of money being spent on pure shite while saving for a mortgage.

Reactions: 5
I remember the book signing, I actually felt for her because the dress she wore wasn’t the most flattering style or material at all.
It was the book signing that was the beginning of the end she was nothing like her profile at it .. she was completely different and it caused at the time a lot of chat online at the time ..

Reactions: 6
Oh jesus, she turned up to her signing event for a book called "Fairy Tales" only for her fans to find out that her appearance and image were all a big ole work of fiction?
This tit writes itself!

Reactions: 14
If someone spent €200 on a dressing gown for me as a gift, I would be so mad. That's half a weeks wages for some people or a weeks wages for some on covid illness benefit

Reactions: 14
I was just googling these images and it’s funny that when you’ve seen her gain the weight you forget how much she’s actually gained until you see her back when she was with Paul 1... it’s actually astounding. She must have gained about 5st if not more. Here’s some photos from the “book”
Signing and some other ones I saw. The comparison is crazy! I know she was editing the life out of herself back then too but it’s a significant change...

She also had another podcast up today talking to Daniella Moyles and she was silent when Daniella was saying “I’ve gone back to college, I drive and old car, material things mean nothing to me anymore and I think I’ve left that shallow girl behind me that thought a nice handbag, or expensive items would bring me happiness” something along those lines. She also said she used to buy things to make her feel better about herself but it never worked... a fuckin tumbleweed went past Joanne I would say.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she copied her podcast guest when she mentioned material things like bags and shoes dont interest her when she was interviewed by Her.ie.

She cannot think of anything to say for herself because she is void of any real sense of who she is.

Reactions: 17
The only photos from that bunch that are real are the first two which are press pics, the others are her own insta pics which are edited to oblivion and where she has literally shaved the shape of her face to take away from her strong jaw. All her pics around that time she this jawline like the point of a heart which is nothing like her real square broad jawline.

She also does something with the distance between her eyes/eyebrows and nose, and the cheek sculpting.

Basically she made herself look as if she was this petite size 8 small boned model, when the reality was far from it. She really thought she was the tit when she was with Paul 1 and that they were such luxe #couplegoals 🤣🤣🤣 two tangerines flexing in the mirror constantly together or for the gram 🤣🤣

So she was already at least 2 sizes up from those pics in reality, now that’s another 2 at least.

She’s completely unauthentic in every way. I find her incredibly hard to listen to and I thought she came across like an uptight person doing their best to appear chilled and happy in that her.ie interview. When someone has to constantly tell you how happy they are and how amazing their life is, is it really?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she looks way better in those press pics, her head looks too small for her body in the others

Reactions: 2
Its horrible dressing gown, its like something you would have been made to wear for a primary school christmas play as one of the 3 wisemen 😄
Joseph’s Technicolour Dreamcoat

Can we like... not with the slight homophobia. You can't "look gay" because there isn't such a thing as a standard gay look :rolleyes:
Without getting into a big PC debate, any gay person will tell you that they know when someone is gay, before they open their mouth. And whilst not everyone who is gay projects their sexuality in their look... some CHOOSE TO! Saying someone looks gay isn’t a criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Without getting into a big PC debate, any gay person will tell you that they know when someone is gay, before they open their mouth. And whilst not everyone who is gay projects their sexuality in their look... some CHOOSE TO! Saying someone looks gay isn’t a criticism.
I'm gay and I'm telling you that I find it offensive. This isn't a PC debate, this is someone who is gay telling the thread that they think it's not nice to try "clock" people based on how they look. It's 2020, jesus christ no wonder straight men are scared of looking after themselves.

Reactions: 17
I was just googling these images and it’s funny that when you’ve seen her gain the weight you forget how much she’s actually gained until you see her back when she was with Paul 1... it’s actually astounding. She must have gained about 5st if not more. Here’s some photos from the “book”
Signing and some other ones I saw. The comparison is crazy! I know she was editing the life out of herself back then too but it’s a significant change...

She also had another podcast up today talking to Daniella Moyles and she was silent when Daniella was saying “I’ve gone back to college, I drive and old car, material things mean nothing to me anymore and I think I’ve left that shallow girl behind me that thought a nice handbag, or expensive items would bring me happiness” something along those lines. She also said she used to buy things to make her feel better about herself but it never worked... a fuckin tumbleweed went past Joanne I would say.
This may not be a popular opinion but here goes. I actually think she looks good in the first 2-press-photos. The dress shows her curves and figure. Its not as though she has any bulges or lumps or bumps, just a lovely curvy shapely figure. I think it is so sad that she cried over how she looked in those photos. Her mind is so warped from photoshopping that I would put my money on her having serious body dysmorphia. Now dont get me wrong I do not agree at all with anyone photoshopping themselves into oblivion and then claiming to be a certain size etc. But I genuinely feel sorry for her at this point. I worked hard to be a size 6-8 all my life. 3 years ago I piled on weight and was a good 16. I have no photos from that period as I was so embarrassed-i stopped going out and was even embarrassed just walking down the street. The only one I do have was tweaked and filtered and I still hate it. I couldn't look at myself-showered and dressed without ever looking at my body-and was in a terrible place. Now, just turned 40, and over the last 4 months I have lost over 2 stone and am back in my size 8 clothes. And its only now I realise how terrible it was to hate myself and wish I could disappear. Everything she does is a total front and whole I dont agree with how she portrays herself i think she has no idea what else to do. I genuinely think she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This may not be a popular opinion but here goes. I actually think she looks good in the first 2-press-photos. The dress shows her curves and figure. Its not as though she has any bulges or lumps or bumps, just a lovely curvy shapely figure. I think it is so sad that she cried over how she looked in those photos. Her mind is so warped from photoshopping that I would put my money on her having serious body dysmorphia. Now dont get me wrong I do not agree at all with anyone photoshopping themselves into oblivion and then claiming to be a certain size etc. But I genuinely feel sorry for her at this point.
I think she looks good there too! A really normal body that looks like mine, and that's what she looked like when I first followed her. I don't know what changed in her mind that caused her to get completely addicted to slimming herself down and pretending she looks a certain way when she doesn't but you're right, it is really sad.

Reactions: 6
I think she looks good there too! A really normal body that looks like mine, and that's what she looked like when I first followed her. I don't know what changed in her mind that caused her to get completely addicted to slimming herself down and pretending she looks a certain way when she doesn't but you're right, it is really sad.
Exactly-a normal, regular shape. Thats why I think most of us followed her. And when she was modelling on Ireland AM. I remember thinking how great it was to see some flesh and a little bit of wobble and not a complete washboard tummy. It gave us all something to relate to.

Reactions: 4
I don't know what changed in her mind that caused her to get completely addicted to slimming herself down and pretending she looks a certain way
A man, that's what. It appears like it started to go to tit for her when she was single, then she got with Paul who is mad into counting calories and fitness, so she became a version of that to keep him interested. I say she became a version of that because it clearly wasn't her. If it was, she would have stayed interested in that way of life. She was a "raver" for a minute when she was single again, then she met Adam and became vegetable growing, eco friendly and "plant based" but this is just another shift to suit the man in her life. Within this 'new her' she bought a designer dog from a puppy farm and still purchases leather. The only thing that has been consistent in how she presents herself is the constant spending, whether that is fast fashion (eco friendly?), designer gear (leather doesn't fit the plant based life!) or clutter for her rented house. She also seems incredibly lonely. The only people consistent in her life appears to be her (whichever is the current) boyfriend and her mother but even her mother has stepped away from her, it seems.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.