Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may not be a popular opinion but here goes. I actually think she looks good in the first 2-press-photos. The dress shows her curves and figure. Its not as though she has any bulges or lumps or bumps, just a lovely curvy shapely figure. I think it is so sad that she cried over how she looked in those photos. Her mind is so warped from photoshopping that I would put my money on her having serious body dysmorphia. Now dont get me wrong I do not agree at all with anyone photoshopping themselves into oblivion and then claiming to be a certain size etc. But I genuinely feel sorry for her at this point. I worked hard to be a size 6-8 all my life. 3 years ago I piled on weight and was a good 16. I have no photos from that period as I was so embarrassed-i stopped going out and was even embarrassed just walking down the street. The only one I do have was tweaked and filtered and I still hate it. I couldn't look at myself-showered and dressed without ever looking at my body-and was in a terrible place. Now, just turned 40, and over the last 4 months I have lost over 2 stone and am back in my size 8 clothes. And its only now I realise how terrible it was to hate myself and wish I could disappear. Everything she does is a total front and whole I dont agree with how she portrays herself i think she has no idea what else to do. I genuinely think she needs help.

Completely agree with you, I feel sorry for her I can't imagine how awful it is to feel the need to completely alter how you look. I love a good filter but prefer people see me for me & am at the stage that I think if someone doesn't like me for me then thats their loss.

She needs to really work on this, being in a relationship won't help. She needs to spend time alone trying to love herself before loving someone else.

Again I feel sorry for her but am just shocked this level of photoshopping has returned, so blatant. She's learned nothing

Glad to hear you are feeling better @Tippytwinkletoes xx

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with you, I feel sorry for her I can't imagine how awful it is to feel the need to completely alter how you look. I love a good filter but prefer people see me for me & am at the stage that I think if someone doesn't like me for me then thats their loss.

She needs to really work on this, being in a relationship won't help. She needs to spend time alone trying to love herself before loving someone else.

Again I feel sorry for her but am just shocked this level of photoshopping has returned, so blatant. She's learned nothing

Glad to hear you are feeling better @Tippytwinkletoes xx
Thank you xx and you are totally right she has learned absolutely nothing from the last fallout.

Reactions: 1
Someone commented " those boots are dreamy"on her latest post. Yeah if you mean the stuff of nightmares 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone commented " those boots are dreamy"on her latest post. Yeah if you mean the stuff of nightmares 🤣
Given that’s her chosen kind of lingo I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s from one of her own fake accounts. Is she still liking posts on her grid from her make up and dog page?

Reactions: 11
A ridiculous looking outfit and that’s WITH photoshop so Lordie I can’t imagine what it really looks like. Does Adam take all her pics do you think?

Reactions: 3
I'm gay and I'm telling you that I find it offensive. This isn't a PC debate, this is someone who is gay telling the thread that they think it's not nice to try "clock" people based on how they look. It's 2020, jesus christ no wonder straight men are scared of looking after themselves.
Might know a thing about it myself considering I’m gay too. I’m just not as uptight about it as you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Given that’s her chosen kind of lingo I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s from one of her own fake accounts. Is she still liking posts on her grid from her make up and dog page?
Definitely seeing as the dreamy person has written another reply saying "I need to stop being influenced". Definitely muffy in cognito.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% thought that too, she's the only person I've ever seen describe stuff as 'dreamy.'

It's all so sad. It's like Catfish where you find out the catfish had 100 profiles. Then used them to make them seem popular and real.

• Heart
Would she stop with the house content leaking into the main page. Keep the house content to the house page... But clearly that is getting no traction..

Reactions: 7
The fact she's posting Christmas decorations that perfectly match their interiors makes me want to reach into my phone and throw them on the slate tiles. I couldn't give 2 fucks. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The leather trousers and boots ... in the back roads of west cork .. On a Thursday morning .. imagine driving down the road and seeing her ?? You’d think a leather sofa was after escaping from a delivery van

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's bought Christmas crockery? Surely her Christmas day will be exactly the same as every other day of the year for her. Get up, put on some god awful outfit, take photos, eat eat eat, watch hayu (#ad), go to bed.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.