Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like the jacket is two small doesn’t meet to close and the jumper well we can’t see it

Reactions: 7
Has she given up on being vegan altogether?
Dubarry are a lovely brand, but the boots are leather like?

Reactions: 5
She's an absolute dose! Like imagine if she does get engaged and the amount of shite she will be spouting about love and how she manifested it🤣 she is literally Katy Bates in Misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘My little boot room’ oh seriously Joanne would you ever piss off!!!! Your expensive boots that probably barely make it up the leg and when they do you do a quick photo shoot out posing near a cow or donkey and then rush back in to put back on your technicolour dream coat. She’s so up her own arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe while she was manifesting, she should have manifested self esteem

• Haha
Does anyone remember when she wrote a list like that for her dream man & then met Paul? 😂😂😂 she doesn’t bring the comedy element to life that’s for sure. Her post has given me a giggle, I’d say ya share it if she built or bought the house but she didn’t so I’m not sure what the pat on the back is about! I could write a list saying I am going to live on the beach in 2021 & head to the nearest strand with a €19.99 Lidl tent. Doesn’t mean it’s a huge achievement 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still laughing at the “boot room” 😂
Like there’s only 3 pairs with other footwear so..... 🤷🏻‍♀️
But why the need for that many? Not like she’s milking cows? The videos of walking through the water and on the grass, like why? So cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that "boot room" not just the hallway ? That and the guest bathrooms.... U have to LOL 😂

• Haha
She is fully ruining Dubarry for me. I wanted a pair of those boots but no longer.

Also, what good is it to Dubarry showing her wearing a pair of boots that clearly don’t go up her leg? I wonder if they are the extra fit or regular, but regardless I’ll fitting boots don’t look good on anyone.

Is that "boot room" not just the hallway ? That and the guest bathrooms.... U have to LOL 😂
She thinks they are living in some country manor the way she goes on. It’s a holiday cottage by the sea. I’d love to know who owns it. Those reindeers will be gone once the is any sort of a storm comes.

What are they going to do at Christmas? Surely Adam will want to spend it with his family in Dublin. I don’t think they will be using the guest room this year.

There was over 500 comments in the competition so will there be a winner?

The podcast with Danielle Moyles was so bad. The silence everytime Danielle talked about various topics and it was obvious that Joanne had no idea what she was on about.

Reactions: 9
She thinks they are living in some country manor the way she goes on. It’s a holiday cottage by the sea. I’d love to know who owns it. Those reindeers will be gone once the is any sort of a storm comes.

What are they going to do at Christmas? Surely Adam will want to spend it with his family in Dublin. I don’t think they will be using the guest room this year.

There was over 500 comments in the competition so will there be a winner?

The podcast with Danielle Moyles was so bad. The silence everytime Danielle talked about various topics and it was obvious that Joanne had no idea what she was on about.
You know it’s interesting her previous boyfriend she moved to London for away from friends and family, this chap they up and move to cork, proceed to live the dream holed up in the middle of nowhere. Maybe he is the one who wears the trousers in the relationship and that’s the kind of guy she goes for, controlling and possessive, once again cut of from friends and family , we know from the red duchess he sent her threatening messages maybe we have it wrong ?😬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know it’s interesting her previous boyfriend she moved to London for away from friends and family, this chap they up and move to cork, proceed to live the dream holed up in the middle of nowhere. Maybe he is the one who wears the trousers in the relationship and that’s the kind of guy she goes for, controlling and possessive, once again cut of from friends and family , we know from the red duchess he sent her threatening messages maybe we have it wrong ?😬😂
Good theory - I'd guess she's the controlling one here though..had to move because of the embarrassment she caused herself, and probably wants her partner to herself, no family or friends to tell him he's going out with a loolah

Never did she write that “manifestation” before today. The page has never even been turned in the book clearly 🙄
Her old "dream" used to be building a house so this has definitely changed to suit today's scenario.

Oh the soaps are going in the guest bathroom oooh la la. Who talks like that?
If the brand actually watched her stories they would know what a shade that was! No one ever used the guest bathroom. Surely if you loved a product you would put it in your own loo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Good theory - I'd guess she's the controlling one here though..had to move because of the embarrassment she caused herself, and probably wants her partner to herself, no family or friends to tell him he's going out with a loolah
Exactly and most probably manipulative on top of it. I’d assume poor Adam has been slightly coerced into moving away from civilisation and I expect 2021 will be the year he realises it and runs back to his old life.

Reactions: 6
Exactly and most probably manipulative on top of it. I’d assume poor Adam has been slightly coerced into moving away from civilisation and I expect 2021 will be the year he realises it and runs back to his old life.
He's as bad tbh, wouldn't have any sympathy for him. Living with someone who lies constantly online, and photoshops 4 dress sizes off herself - he's an enabler

She's going to spiral when that relationship inevitably crashes and burns

He's as bad tbh, wouldn't have any sympathy for him. Living with someone who lies constantly online, and photoshops 4 dress sizes off herself - he's an enabler

She's going to spiral when that relationship inevitably crashes and burns
I wonder if he just trying to build his own online marketing business and is just using Joanne as way to show case his skills. By that I mean her website and branding has been relaunched a couple of times in the past year so he can showcase these to potential clients. I’m sure he spends most of his time working on the other stuff.

He might just wait until the COVID situation is over and when he can go back to Dublin and see his family and friends. He can’t just leave now and leave her on her own in west cork. If he left she would be one her own as Breda isn’t going to come and rescue her and she can’t just run home to her.

I wonder if he just trying to build his own online marketing business and is just using Joanne as way to show case his skills. By that I mean her website and branding has been relaunched a couple of times in the past year so he can showcase these to potential clients. I’m sure he spends most of his time working on the other stuff.

He might just wait until the COVID situation is over and when he can go back to Dublin and see his family and friends. He can’t just leave now and leave her on her own in west cork. If he left she would be one her own as Breda isn’t going to come and rescue her and she can’t just run home to her.
That would be a pretty extreme way for him to build his online business but anything is possible 🤣.

Can't say I feel sorry for him either, he's either extremely stupid or abused.

Reactions: 1
That would be a pretty extreme way for him to build his online business but anything is possible 🤣.

Can't say I feel sorry for him either, he's either extremely stupid or abused.
Ye but I don’t see why else he is staying with her. What fella would put up with the constant bullshit she posts and her carry on. If he really cared he would be encouraging her to change her career and get a real job away from the influencer bullshit. It’s clearly having a negative effect on her

Reactions: 6
Ye but I don’t see why else he is staying with her. What fella would put up with the constant bullshit she posts and her carry on. If he really cared he would be encouraging her to change her career and get a real job away from the influencer bullshit. It’s clearly having a negative effect on her
Maybe she pays for everything and he's in it for the ride (not that kind of ride).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.