Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Joanne, take responsibility for the shite you share online, all your so called abusive ex partners, traumatic experiences, legal threats and all the rest. You put Paul through hell to the point he had to address the situation on his own Instagram stories even though you had threatened him not to open his mouth. You are no saint. Reflect on the damage your ā€˜contentā€™ does to people before you point your grubby fingers at anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 18
of course she would someway use Dara(RIP) story and align it with her own experiences. She did something similar with Caroline Flack(rip) when she died of Suicide. She was triggered , she experiences hate and how cruel people can be etc etc. except her story is not the same and can not and should not be compared. It diminishes what they went through and in my opinion extremely selfish

Reactions: 8
To be fair to jojo, people far and wide have shared about the image based abuse today. Due to a disturbing website, with 1000s of irish womens nudes on it. So for once I'll give it to her, any awareness into this matter is a good thing.

Reactions: 2
To be fair to jojo, people far and wide have shared about the image based abuse today. Due to a disturbing website, with 1000s of irish womens nudes on it. So for once I'll give it to her, any awareness into this matter is a good thing.
No problem with sharing the article but she made it about herself and poor me as she always does.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m actually scarlet for her With that last reel .
Itā€™s awful she has make up on the whole way through it that isnā€™t her normal skin tone . At the end the final face is filtered to bits ! Ah muffin.... give it a rest take a day
Off and just be real

Yes they have and rightly so, its the comment under the reel she shared that I take issue with. Share your post donā€™t compare your situation with it because your not the victim here. Donā€™t point your finger at your followers who are majority female and tell them to ask theirselves this question. The issue is about image based sexual abuse.

Reactions: 9
Never did she write that ā€œmanifestationā€ before today. The page has never even been turned in the book clearly šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Never did she write that ā€œmanifestationā€ before today. The page has never even been turned in the book clearly šŸ™„
100%, she's stone mad.

I find her handwriting really childlike as well as an aside - it's like when you first learn to do "joined up writing" in primary school

Reactions: 10
ā€œBig houseā€ hmmmmm thatā€™s debatable!
I donā€™t get how sheā€™s visualising all of this, and at the end they are embarking on this new chapter and are basically moving to Cork, so which is it??? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Oh the soaps are going in the guest bathroom oooh la la. Who talks like that?

• Haha
All the hard work paid off? You just moved from a expensively rented apartment to a rural area where you get more space for your money. Itā€™s hardly some huge achievement?! Not bagging anyone who rents, I have done myself for many years before we built our house, and would again in the future if needed but I wouldnā€™t be going on about the success of my affirmations because I switched who and where I paid rent to?!

Honestly Michelle Mone goes on less about her success than Joanne! And shes a tycoon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ā€œBig houseā€ hmmmmm thatā€™s debatable!
I donā€™t get how sheā€™s visualising all of this, and at the end they are embarking on this new chapter and are basically moving to Cork, so which is it??? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
'Big house' what a prat. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
ā€œBoot roomā€ ah will ya stop!!! šŸ›‘šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜«
Cleanest pairs of boots I ever did see!!!! šŸ˜³šŸ¤­šŸ™„

• Haha
Canā€™t believe that a prestigious brand such as dubarry are working with her

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.