Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice every designer bag she has is TINY like she bought the cheapest one they had and that “Fendi” if it’s real has had an awful life before it got into her hands, it’s flat as a pancake and most designer bags hold their shape. I think she needs brand name things to make her feel good about herself which is very sad. She’s had the same 12 YSL Lipsticks on display she was gifted in 2016, never Used. You’d have thought she would have done a giveaway and just kept the ones that suit her, but no she had to keep them all, very sad girl thinking material things matter. The empty designer boxes ahe has on display are mortifying 🙈 I remember years ago when she was living in her mothers box room she had a Chanel carrier bag hung from a nail on the wall 😂😂😂😂😂
A Chanel carrier bag hung from a nail on a wall? That may be the saddest thing I've ever heard.

As for the lipsticks, does she think they're heirlooms? Pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who even is this? It certainly isn’t Jojo because this person looks about a size 10.. she’s lost the absolute and utter run of herself.. each picture worse and worse.. In two weeks she’ll just be a dot in the landscape pics..
absolutely back to editing the pics...so annoying

Reactions: 4
Rosielondoner answered the exact same question this week with a list of random things and orgasm was listed. Of course Muffy followers her. Hasn’t an original thought..

Reactions: 14
Nearly time for a new thread...any title suggestions?

Joanne Larby, fake orgasms galore, content's a snore, wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Never seen mermaidjade before but bleeping class! Only one I’ve ever seen call out, screen shot, share and back up her argument. I’m in.

Reactions: 9
Never seen mermaidjade before but bleeping class! Only one I’ve ever seen call out, screen shot, share and back up her argument. I’m in.
Defo worth a follow, she can drive you nuts too for different reasons but v likable and funny most of the time

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the Prada boots will ever see the light of day again? Imagine buying something what expensive, then very soon after buying a cheaper alternative, and only wearing the cheaper version ever since? What was the actual point then??

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the Prada boots will ever see the light of day again? Imagine buying something what expensive, then very soon after buying a cheaper alternative, and only wearing the cheaper version ever since? What was the actual point then??
I'd say she took a few photos with them then sent them back for a much needed refund.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.