Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she took a few photos with them then sent them back for a much needed refund.
This is what I thought, but when she was packing for the staycation she took a photo in front of the giant shoe rack and they were sitting on top, so as of a few days ago she still has them.

Reactions: 6
This is what I thought, but when she was packing for the staycation she took a photo in front of the giant shoe rack and they were sitting on top, so as of a few days ago she still has them.
I’d say they’re killing her feet because they’re straight from AliExpress!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the AF tights.. times are tough 😂😂😂😂

Thank god she linked them, I would have no idea where to buy tights otherwise😅

I’d say they’re killing her feet because they’re straight from AliExpress!

If they are ali ones, she most likely wont wear them again. As chinese shoes only go up to a seven for women...and at that they're more like a 6. I believe she is a size 8 in shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Be handy if we could see the actual colour of her hair. She needs to chill the beans with that stupid filter.

That ASOS dress is meant to be super oversized if you look on the model, meanwhile it's snug on her😬

Anyone else think it's strange she never posts when she gets hair done, until like a day or two later?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ASOS dress is meant to be super oversized if you look on the model, meanwhile it's snug on her😬

Anyone else think it's strange she never posts when she gets hair done, until like a day or two later?
It is strange. I know she has suffered in the past with thinning hair. Scraping it up on top of her head is definitely not going to help that situation though. Not to mention how much it doesn't suit of flatter her. It makes her look very disproportioned.

Yes

I've noticed this pattern too of not showing the hair for a day or 2 after it's done and find it very strange. The salons she goes too never seem to feature her on their feed either which is also strange.

Reactions: 3
She looks like an egg with the severe as duck bun.. picture of her in the camo fleece literally fresh out of the hen.. never known someone to talk so much about their hair and show it so little..

Reactions: 4
Yes

I've noticed this pattern too of not showing the hair for a day or 2 after it's done and find it very strange. The salons she goes too never seem to feature her on their feed either which is also strange.
I think she's too insecure about the hair. She needs to work up to featuring it. Also why she always wears hats.

I've seen it all now....She is using the sound of a crackling fire play over the image of her ACTUAL fire! Photoshop to the next level! Is anything real anymore Joey!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New hair photo from about 5ft away with a hat on 🤔
Thought the exact same, very hard to see the hair from that distance and with a hat on 🙄🥴
Hair is never shown straight after it’s been done, she obviously has to edit or is very unhappy with it!

Those scraped up buns I'll never understand. Surely it'd be best left loose, even with tapes, rather than pressure on the roots?

Reactions: 5
Those scraped up buns I'll never understand. Surely it'd be best left loose, even with tapes, rather than pressure on the roots?
They really are awful looking. Make her facial features look so severe. Even a loose bun would be better. They look very sore how tight she pulls her hair.

Reactions: 9
They really are awful looking. Make her facial features look so severe. Even a loose bun would be better. They look very sore how tight she pulls her hair.
As someone with extremely thin hair and not much of it I can see why she has the buns so tight. A loose bun will not stay put in my hair for more than a few minutes, which is grand at home but if I'm out and about and need it to stay for the day it gets annoying having to fix it so much so a tight bun is a must. That being said I try to leave my hair down as much as I can because it is a very severe look.

• Heart
Thought the exact same, very hard to see the hair from that distance and with a hat on 🙄🥴
Hair is never shown straight after it’s been done, she obviously has to edit or is very unhappy with it!
She has to leave it until she puts the extensions in and thickens it up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.