Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deewallace

I unfollowed muf way back when she was exposed during the bloggers unveiled saga. Clicked on to her story today. Is she still saying that she doesn't get lip filler? Does she think people are stupid 😂

She's bonkers but I do feel kind of sorry for her. Her life lacks any meaning or purpose. Like what the hell does she do? Who are are her target audience.
Target audience; choose one of:
Make-up folks who don’t mind watching make-up tutorials through beige filters?
Tourists who have already googled where to go and don’t need advice?
Fitness folk who then realise that it isn’t really a fitness page anymore, but wait, aren’t “mom” trainers fitnessy?
Fast fashionistas looking to raise their carbon footprint?
Disappointed affiliate-linkers who can never find the right size shown?
People who like bags on rocks/dirty passenger seats?
Nettle-pesto enthusiasts?
Baby puke-coloured sofa lovers?
Amateur kayakers?
Dog lovers who let their dogs annoy cattle?
Body positivity folks who don’t mind photoshop?
People who don’t know that the Arctic expedition was a holiday to Northern Finland with only one night outside?
People who want to listen to the number one podcast about strange relationships?

Essentially a hodge-podge of absolute shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nearly time for a new thread...any title suggestions?

Joanne Larby, fake orgasms galore, content's a snore, wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm home sick in bed and bored...... heres some rhymes I made up (yes I'm THAT bored!)

Too tight top knots, followers are mostly asian bots.

She filters like fuck, for content she's stuck, prancing around Cork like Lady fucking Muck.

Wears bin bag britches takes pictures of ditches
Dresses too tight & lies about her height
Edits her pics to shave off the inches continues to post more pictures of beaches

Insta hun stunning, she goes pretend running,
Most unbecoming to hear about her cumming 🤢

Sun Hats hanging in the hall, Chanel handbag nailed to the wall

It's over a year since Adam appeared, but tell us Jo, is he your beard?

Living down near Ballydehob, click those links, she's short a few bob

I could go on...........

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'm going to quote a previous poster on why it's causing harm as I believe this nails it: "She's putting up links to clothes saying I got the size 16 in this so its oversized. A follower of similar build or smaller than joanne goes and buys and low and behold it's too small! What does that do for the followers body confidence!? That's the dangerous part in my view!"

If Joanne were making a living selling say, I don't know, cars, then it wouldn't be right to comment on her figure. But when she's making money advertising clothes, positioning herself as a body positive account and being duplicitous and deceptive then it's to be expected that people will comment on it.

Reactions: 29

Scarbouro

VIP Member
This constant level of scrutiny over a woman’s body size is unacceptable.

And I can’t see how it’s “causing harm” when it’s patently obvious when images are altered. In my opinion, the real harm is in people queuing up to hammer someone over something they’re clearly very unhappy about.
So it's okay for someone to tell lies and be deceitful about something but it's not okay to point out those lies incase it hurts her feelings?! Wow!

The amount of young people who are suffering with eating disorders and mental health issues do not need to see someone with a large following, spouting crap about body positivity when she's a complete fraud. These people need to be held accountable for the stuff they post. I'm shocked you think it's okay for her to alter her photos and pretend to be someone she's not. If it was any other profession, she wouldn't get away with it.

Just to add, the only person making her body size a talking point is herself. She is the one who posts half naked pics in her lingerie and tells us to love our size when it's obvious she can't even do that herself.

So stop blaming other people for speaking out about something that Joanne Larby lies about regularly and start asking Joanne why she does it. For once stop making these people the victim of something that they are in the wrong for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
There was a good period of time over the summer where we were all able to travel within the country. Does anyone find it strange that herself or Adam didn't take a trip to Dublin to see family or friends? Surely that is the first thing you would do?

Reactions: 23

BalKey1907

She just got gifted a pair of hunter boots from schuh but opts to link to asos cos shes affiliated there. Nice way to show her appreciation to schuh 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Mag83

I’m not saying I’m a bag expert but I’ve purchased a few expensive bags in my time and also bought a few fakes which were pretty decent fakes as they were real leather and in the £400 mark, but there were subtleties that gave it away.

That Givenchy is most definitely a fake, the real version doesn’t cave in and is very structured on the inside to stop that happening, in her post the bag is caved slightly on the left side and the real version it’s impossible for this to happen - I know because I once had one. She’s easily spent £400 on that fake though which is still madness.

I’ve now sold any overly expensive and designer bags I owned and the quality of bags from mango and Zara etc does the job for me these days! It was definitely a phase and now that I have a mortgage it’s an unattainable lifestyle for me. I still don’t know how she affords the expensive fakes and all the other tat she buys.

also the likes of the Prada boots, muffy possibly has taken loads of pictures before she returned them in different settings/outfits and will scatter them through her page to give the impression she did actually buy and keep them. She’s fooling no one, her whole life is smoke and mirrors.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Joanne, reading the 2020 mood in the room as well as ever. Bragging about buying expensive sunglasses.

This type of content will not turn things around for her.

Full disclosure, I buy designer items, I’ve even bought a few over lockdown, but I don’t post about them on Instagram because I know some people are suffering and also because bragging about material things is unbecoming for a woman in her 30’s.

Attachments

• Heart

Geniegeen

So I call bullshit on her holier than thou post about body acceptance. I have struggled with my weight been on and off diets, fitness regime, you name it I have done it, what bothers me about this one is the “i allowed myself to gain weight eat what I like, obtaining a true feeling of acceptance regarding my size ”shit she is preaching, biggest crock of shite I have ever heard. She constantly spews utter shite that to be honest is ridiculous cos I for one never intentionally or set out to allow my self to gain weight. I also never obtained a feeling of acceptance with being over weight. What I have accepted is that being overweight was killing me and I needed help to lose weight. She is a idiot, who uses fancy words regarding body acceptance to Create the illusion so she can use it as a platform to sell her shite to earn a living. All while constantly editing her size on pics on videos to ensure brands work with her.

Reactions: 20