Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont @admin, no one will see it. hit report - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thread No 3 for Joanne Larby, formerly known as The Make up fairy.

Jack of all trades and master of none, with the exception of photoshop. Was a big fish in a small pond, then threw it all away to go and live in Kent with a Wannabe. Now lives in the Wilds of West Cork with her vegan Beau, a poor man’s Mercedes and (allegedly) a Pomski called Storm, although she looks more like a Husky. Has a dirty nappy coloured green couch and questionable taste in designer goods.

"Gratitude is an exercise, have you worked out today?" As she throws her bag on the ground to take a picture? Is she for real?🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone follow Jack Chen Fashions on FB, I think Postman Hates Me recommends him. Anyway he advertised those hideous Prada boots and the Golden Goose trainers very recently. Larby is all over that shiz

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She looks very weird in the pic on her story. I can’t quite work out why but her face looks so odd

Reactions: 2
Thread No 3 for Joanne Larby, formerly known as The Make up fairy.

Jack of all trades and master of none, with the exception of photoshop. Was a big fish in a small pond, then threw it all away to go and live in Kent with a Wannabe. Now lives in the Wilds of West Cork with her vegan Beau, a poor man’s Mercedes and (allegedly) a Pomski called Storm, although she looks more like a Husky. Has a dirty nappy coloured green couch and questionable taste in designer goods.

@admin, could the title be amended to ‘Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake fake feeling’ please? I pressed post too soon
'Jack of all trades and master of none'.... the most perfect summation of our Larbs

Reactions: 7
The constant question asking and putting up the box is to increase engagement. if you look at social blade her engagement is very low. She also replies to every single comment in the comment section again -- to increase engagement. I think the outfits are getting worse! As the photo shopping decreases the clothes and style is getting worse and worse. She CAN NOT dress for her size at all.

Reactions: 6
The constant question asking and putting up the box is to increase engagement. if you look at social blade her engagement is very low. She also replies to every single comment in the comment section again -- to increase engagement. I think the outfits are getting worse! As the photo shopping decreases the clothes and style is getting worse and worse. She CAN NOT dress for her size at all.
Scuse you dontcha know her style and taste in clothes is like her music ....ECLECTIC 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her face always looks so strange in photos like such a forced smile or something can’t quite put my finger on it 🤔 she’s a pretty girl wish she’d just be honest about her size and stop preaching body positivity, so hypocritical

Reactions: 2
She just got gifted a pair of hunter boots from schuh but opts to link to asos cos shes affiliated there. Nice way to show her appreciation to schuh 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just noticed her story about a paif of Hunter Boots #gifted by Schuh.
She posts a swipe up link to.... ASOS!
Why would brands work with her when she carries on like that? She took a free item and used it to promote a competitor, presumably because she makes more from ASOS AF links. The neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re worse for being stupid enough to gift her anything. Bots aren’t going to be influenced by her to shop there....

Reactions: 15
She just got gifted a pair of hunter boots from schuh but opts to link to asos cos shes affiliated there. Nice way to show her appreciation to schuh 🙄
Wow 😳 I wonder how Shuh will feel about that when I email them to let them know?! She's a shambles.

Reactions: 15
Her face always looks so strange in photos like such a forced smile or something can’t quite put my finger on it 🤔 she’s a pretty girl wish she’d just be honest about her size and stop preaching body positivity, so hypocritical
It looks forced alright , I've been trying to figure it out too. Hates having photos taken most likely

Reactions: 4
Just noticed her story about a paif of Hunter Boots #gifted by Schuh.
She posts a swipe up link to.... ASOS!
Why would brands work with her when she carries on like that? She took a free item and used it to promote a competitor, presumably because she makes more from ASOS AF links. The neck!
That's appalling and a real middle finger to Schuh.

Reactions: 4
The lip fillers have been redone recently ! Beyond a shadow of a doubt . Stop showing me your giant hoof Muffy I don’t come on to look at your feet - in various crap looking boots 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.