Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her photo from 4 years ago. How can anyone put on that much weight in 4 years?
Funny she doesn't want reminding but still reposted it to her stories to remind us?

Who is the girl she tagged, the acc doesn't exist. Must not be friends any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny she doesn't want reminding but still reposted it to her stories to remind us?

Who is the girl she tagged, the acc doesn't exist. Must not be friends any more?
Probably a made up account to make it look like she's only put it on her story for a friend to see but really it's so we can all see she used to actually be skinny.

Reactions: 4
No I know Rebecca(girl she tagged)through a mutual friend and she exists & they are friends and they were on that trip together.

Very odd to post the picture considering how much she goes on about don't look back look forward, how she says she looks at them and is reminded of how unhappy she was at that time and how she doesn't want to be reminded of it.

Someone said above how much weight she's put on in 4 years, i would say she's put that on over the past 18months? That in conjunction with altering and photo shopping i think makes it look worse, at the time she was prob a size 10/12 altering herself to be a size 4/6! Not fat shaming, i would say the same if someone lost that amount of weight in short period of time, it's so unhealthy esp for organs, hair, skin, bones

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember around that time I was big into my fitness too and being the same height as her I was comparing myself and I couldn't figure out how she was looking so tiny in pictures when I had gotten my body fat percentage down to that of an athlete and I couldn't get below a size 10. It took me a long time to realise that photoshop was the reason she looked so small and I think that's why I get so annoyed with her now. She's put on weight but she's still portraying a false body image.

Reactions: 18
I remember around that time I was big into my fitness too and being the same height as her I was comparing myself and I couldn't figure out how she was looking so tiny in pictures when I had gotten my body fat percentage down to that of an athlete and I couldn't get below a size 10. It took me a long time to realise that photoshop was the reason she looked so small and I think that's why I get so annoyed with her now. She's put on weight but she's still portraying a false body image.
Yeah I'm a similar height and we used to be very similar body types (think waaaay back when she did the lingerie blogging for a little while) which is why I followed her in the first place and I remember thinking when she was so into fitness how the hell did her body change so dramatically that even her entire skeleton looked smaller. I don't know how I never realised how bad her photoshopping was.

Reactions: 8
What's going on with her hand and especially her thumbnail in that photo with the leaf? Has she gone so far as to slim down her hand, and touch up her nail polish, in a post that's supposedly about nature and signs that everything will be ok?
Honestly, to me, a hand photoshopped to make it look thinner looks like a sign that the world is gone to shite.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she can help herself photshopping or putting on a filter!

Jesus if I see another photo reel of cork and music and a filter!!

Yeah I'm a similar height and we used to be very similar body types (think waaaay back when she did the lingerie blogging for a little while) which is why I followed her in the first place and I remember thinking when she was so into fitness how the hell did her body change so dramatically that even her entire skeleton looked smaller. I don't know how I never realised how bad her photoshopping was.

I'm the same height as her too, I used to be a 10 pre baby 😪 and while I was skinny. I was never as stick thin as she looked. It's horrible she pushes her issues on to others. I remember seeing pics and thinking i must be bigger then i was. I do think i have a touch of body dysmorphia though, I'm a 12 now and I see someone huge in the mirror. I know 12 is nowhere near huge, but these types of accounts don't help

What's going on with her hand and especially her thumbnail in that photo with the leaf? Has she gone so far as to slim down her hand, and touch up her nail polish, in a post that's supposedly about nature and signs that everything will be ok?
Honestly, to me, a hand photoshopped to make it look thinner looks like a sign that the world is gone to shite.
It's been mentioned before that she couldn't be as gaunt as her face and body are in pics and still have the chubby hands. So she must be practicing slimming the hands down now too.

It would be easier to just eat better and go for a nice walk/run/swim a few times a week. Better for the mental health too.

Her content is pretty much non existent these days isn't it. It's 50% sky, sea, dog, hedgerow and 50% affiliate links. She has really upped the anty on the AF links these last few months... Another 2 coats linked today when she showed a wardrobe full of coats only a month ago 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes

I've noticed this pattern too of not showing the hair for a day or 2 after it's done and find it very strange. The salons she goes too never seem to feature her on their feed either which is also strange.
I honestly dont think its " gifted" i think she pays for the hair. The salon in roscarbery is very small and wouldnt be interested in promoting themselves in that way. They are a great salon and have their clientele . I think the commute to the city for Shabby i mean Sabby became too much of a hassle. Not showing the hair as i dont think she ever does anything majorly different but sure she is filtered AF and we wouldnt be able to see it anyway.

Omg her photo from 4 years ago. How can anyone put on that much weight in 4 years?
Ah guys ! did i not say last week we hadnt had a flash back in a while! They were my very words... we were due one.. we hadnt had a"look how skkiinnnnyyyy I was " throw back... Also this is filtered... !!! She talked a great game about health and fitness havent seen her showing us any... youd think he would encourage her given she looks like his aunt mildred beside him!

• Haha
I'm home sick in bed and bored...... heres some rhymes I made up (yes I'm THAT bored!)

Too tight top knots, followers are mostly asian bots.

She filters like duck, for content she's stuck, prancing around Cork like Lady bleeping Muck.

Wears bin bag britches takes pictures of ditches
Dresses too tight & lies about her height
Edits her pics to shave off the inches continues to post more pictures of beaches

Insta hun stunning, she goes pretend running,
Most unbecoming to hear about her cumming 🤢

Sun Hats hanging in the hall, Chanel handbag nailed to the wall

It's over a year since Adam appeared, but tell us Jo, is he your beard?

Living down near Ballydehob, click those links, she's short a few bob

I could go on...........

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How does she afford all those clothes? I'd struggle to buy those and get to the next payday and I have a job.

Reactions: 5
How does she afford all those clothes? I'd struggle to buy those and get to the next payday and I have a job.
I think thats why the general consensus is she sends them back ? Or they are given free . There is no way she is earning a good salary based on " content creation" . I know of someone who she recently went to and offered at a reduce rate to manage their media. They are a kinda fitness brand- would be slightly known ... and they said no! LOL i also think she gets clothes in exchange for work she might do for brands.. She is all smoke and mirrors...
As i said before my sister was in her class in school and mixed somewhat with her. She was never ever that size of the throwback photo. Again that was heavily filtered... I feel so bad for the multiple people above who said they were the same size as her at the time and couldnt understand how she was getting slimmer / changing her body shape... and making them feel bad! when all along SHE WAS PHOTOSHOPPING!! that's how! thats how damaging her content can be... Like it has an ability to make people feel horrific when its not true.
Lets all bear in mind she did a public appearance in Galway and no one recognized her at the event and someone said she was a fat version of make up fairy pro! when it was actually her! that's when it allllll started to fall apart ... For those of us who lived near her / saw her daily ---- it was a relief and stil is that people finally see through her.
Its now just not filtering to be tiny its filtering to look smaller / give the impression of a lavish lifestyle! i dont believe for one hot minute she owns any of those high end branded items. Its all smoke and mirrors.. She is a master manipulator !

Reactions: 12
Her content is pretty much non existent these days isn't it. It's 50% sky, sea, dog, hedgerow and 50% affiliate links. She has really upped the anty on the AF links these last few months... Another 2 coats linked today when she showed a wardrobe full of coats only a month ago 🙄
Broke.com #feelingthepinch #loserinfluencer

Reactions: 5
So the video she has up today “walking my little girl” you can see as plain as day that she’s slimmed her face down. Hold your finger down on it when she’s goes back to her face and the whole left hand side is gone and you can see the shadow of where it was.. absolute joke of a photoshop that she thought she was getting away with that..

Reactions: 9
@GossAlert literally just noticed that after you said it, it is so obvious. I must admit I used to love following Joanne way back when she lived at home in her mams house. She was somewhat relatable and used to talk loads about makeup which is why I originally followed her, I must admit I bought everything she brought out too🙈 But now I think she’s an ejit and I genuinely feel sorry for her that she feels the need to go to the extent she does of photoshopping every picture and video. It must be so exhausting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.