Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a chin filler?
Yes ! She definitely does

So muffin sent him off for his first day like a great boy ! He is so lucky to have a great beard like Muffin .. they both get something out of it ! She looks like someone would tolerate her in a relationship and he looks straight ! Awww the wedding will be fab guys ! Also the “ I will give away some of my own product “ no thanks muffin .. I don’t want your second hand manky cast offs thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes ! She definitely does

So muffin sent him off for his first day like a great boy ! He is so lucky to have a great beard like Muffin .. they both get something out of it ! She looks like someone would tolerate her in a relationship and he looks straight ! Awww the wedding will be fab guys ! Also the “ I will give away some of my own product “ no thanks muffin .. I don’t want your second hand manky cast offs thanks
Agree with all this except for the part where you said she makes him look straight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What products is Joanne talking about giving away? Surely it's not the Enchant stuff that has been off the market for the last few years?? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She's annoying me now thinking she's the only person who understands Christmas isn't going to be the same. It's so condescending!! I think the majority of people know this and would be happy to be able to spend time with family and friends in any sort of setting come December. It's also quite ironic that she is getting so upset/angry about it when she didnt travel home once to Dublin to meet friends or family when lockdown eased during the summer. Level 5 doesn't change her life one bit!

Reactions: 18
She's annoying me now thinking she's the only person who understands Christmas isn't going to be the same. It's so condescending!! I think the majority of people know this and would be happy to be able to spend time with family and friends in any sort of setting come December. It's also quite ironic that she is getting so upset/angry about it when she didnt travel home once to Dublin to meet friends or family when lockdown eased during the summer. Level 5 doesn't change her life one bit!
Joanne has a PHd in SMUG theory.

Reactions: 16
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 well said , I would love to post on her comment on her latest post but know it will be deleted because she is not capable of any form of discussion that isn’t a compliment or agreement of her opinion. She is a fool

Reactions: 13
Who even is this? It certainly isn’t Jojo because this person looks about a size 10.. she’s lost the absolute and utter run of herself.. each picture worse and worse.. In two weeks she’ll just be a dot in the landscape pics..
And who builds a house that slanty and misshapen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ughhhhhh
The entitlement in that post, I actually can't.
I think you'll find most of us have family and FRIENDS that we want to spend time with at Christmas..we can't say her content would be any different if COVID hadn't hit.

And this thing about staying within your 5km in rural areas. Surely being somewhere like she is is the best place to be. Plenty of scenery and fresh air, not full of people and not heavily policed if you do go a little further than the 5km for a walk. Also you can go further than the 5km if you need to get essentials dope

Who even is this? It certainly isn’t Jojo because this person looks about a size 10.. she’s lost the absolute and utter run of herself.. each picture worse and worse.. In two weeks she’ll just be a dot in the landscape pics..
This is a joke, anyone that genuinely follows her at this point is deluding themselves

Reactions: 7

She's been to the gym 3 times and lost 4 stone. Wish I could do that, I only need to lose 1😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.