Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t cope with her trying to show off her “designer” items when everyone knows that flat as duck fendi is fake and she probably bought that average looking “Gucci” scarf in Kildare village. She makes me sick posting crap like this thinking anyone gives a tit. Owning the amount of designer items she claims to have doesn’t make her successful, it makes her a sheep!. Even worse when the majority are fake. She’s absolute pathetic.

She’s out getting her hair done after the shite she’s been posting all day long? 😂😂 come on!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really can’t cope with her trying to show off her “designer” items when everyone knows that flat as duck fendi is fake and she probably bought that average looking “Gucci” scarf in Kildare village. She makes me sick posting crap like this thinking anyone gives a tit. Owning the amount of designer items she claims to have doesn’t make her successful, it makes her a sheep!. Even worse when the majority are fake. She’s absolute pathetic.

She’s out getting her hair done after the shite she’s been posting all day long? 😂😂 come on!!!
Well it was a probably a freebie. We know she never turns down anything free.

Reactions: 9

It’s hilarious how she goes on and on about being happy and the simple life etc but then had pics with her fake designer gear front and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Designer accessories but all the clothes are ill-fitting cheap polyester tents. It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 12
Didn't she just get her hair done 2 weeks ago? Shocking tbh
Definitely mustn’t have been Insta worthy as we weren’t treated to a photo unfortunately 😏

YES to all of this!!!!
It’s all laughable now at this stage 🤯😴
Sickens me more everyday 😴

Reactions: 4
Oh god, more designer label showboating. Totally naff and gross when you think another 150,000 will be on PUP from tomorrow. She is vile and those products look cheap and nasty, real or fake

Reactions: 13
Definitely mustn’t have been Insta worthy as we weren’t treated to a photo unfortunately 😏

YES to all of this!!!!
It’s all laughable now at this stage 🤯😴
Sickens me more everyday 😴
Notice every designer bag she has is TINY like she bought the cheapest one they had and that “Fendi” if it’s real has had an awful life before it got into her hands, it’s flat as a pancake and most designer bags hold their shape. I think she needs brand name things to make her feel good about herself which is very sad. She’s had the same 12 YSL Lipsticks on display she was gifted in 2016, never Used. You’d have thought she would have done a giveaway and just kept the ones that suit her, but no she had to keep them all, very sad girl thinking material things matter. The empty designer boxes ahe has on display are mortifying 🙈 I remember years ago when she was living in her mothers box room she had a Chanel carrier bag hung from a nail on the wall 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They're all cheap, entry level pieces (if they're genuine.) Same with the car, it may have the Mercedes badge but it has the lowest spec available. It's all (questionable) style over substance.

Reactions: 7
Notice every designer bag she has is TINY like she bought the cheapest one they had and that “Fendi” if it’s real has had an awful life before it got into her hands, it’s flat as a pancake and most designer bags hold their shape. I think she needs brand name things to make her feel good about herself which is very sad. She’s had the same 12 YSL Lipsticks on display she was gifted in 2016, never Used. You’d have thought she would have done a giveaway and just kept the ones that suit her, but no she had to keep them all, very sad girl thinking material things matter. The empty designer boxes ahe has on display are mortifying 🙈 I remember years ago when she was living in her mothers box room she had a Chanel carrier bag hung from a nail on the wall 😂😂😂😂😂
She's hardly still using lipsticks from 2016?? As a MUA she should know these things have a limited shelf life. Clearly all for show, but you're right, totally wasteful.

Reactions: 8
She's hardly still using lipsticks from 2016?? As a MUA she should know these things have a limited shelf life. Clearly all for show, but you're right, totally wasteful.

It's ridiculous, most of the colours wont suit her as certain undertones suit certain complexions

Reactions: 3
Really can't understand why she's complaining about lockdown when she made no attempt to travel to see friends or family when she had the chance.

Reactions: 17
Will she leave it out with the camping tit. It's October jojo, you'd fecking freeze and give up after an hour.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.