Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion. You've a blur round your face, you big disgrace. Losing followers all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So all she has now are Madam and Storm.... dangerous putting all her eggs in one basket yet again. She falls out with everyone...says it all really

Reactions: 11
So all she has now are Madam and Storm.... dangerous putting all her eggs in one basket yet again. She falls out with everyone...says it all really

I used have a friend like that, she is a toxic person. Still hasn't clicked that she is the common denominator, in all of the friendship breaks🤣

Reactions: 7
Maria doesn't seem to be following her anymore either
This is hilarious. Altho family feuds are no laughing matter, from experience it’s painful to lose contact with family members and is such a waste of time but often one party is so pig headed and refuses to do what it takes to even continue on a civil relationship that it descends into total blackout which is sad for all involved.

still I love how people on here are such detectives!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Yeh and her mums page was normally public and now it’s private maybe you guys are on to something 🧐

Reactions: 3
One thing I learned myself is that families know you best. I fell out with my mum over certain things because I didn’t agree with her but looking back she was 100% correct - I imagine JoJo will realise this at some stage.

Reactions: 5
I reckon her mother brought up the fact that Adam may not be the best match for her, for very obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.