Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best description of her yet! 🤣

It looks like no bleeping craic thats for sure. Grim.
I'd say it's no fun at all. The amount of time spent posing, filtering, editing and posting photos. Then monitoring the comments in case someone calls you out. Then trying to avoid places in case someone sees the 'real' you. It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 13
Louis Copeland really are going bottom of the barrel between FBG and now MUF.
The picture of her is nice to be fair but definitely edited

Reactions: 6
Can't believe louis copeland is lowering itself to this level. Why on earth is it using low brow instagramers to promote ?? Surely the like of Pippa or even SoSueMe would have been a better fit if they insisted on going down that road!

Reactions: 9
Louis Copeland are going really hard on their social media spend. I play scrabble on my phone [i know, i know but it's not like there's much else to be at] and they are constantly on the ads.

Reactions: 5
He’s the image of her ex in that side profile pic!
The voiceovers are boring 🥴

Reactions: 6
Louis Copeland really are going bottom of the barrel between FBG and now MUF.
The picture of her is nice to be fair but definitely edited
Sure look at her hand it looks like Homer simpsons hand the color and the cartoonish effect her editing did to it

Reactions: 4
Can't believe louis copeland is lowering itself to this level. Why on earth is it using low brow instagramers to promote ?? Surely the like of Pippa or even SoSueMe would have been a better fit if they insisted on going down that road!
I can only guess that they simply cannot afford any influential influencers. The irony is that they've completely wasted whatever they paid Larby & FBG because neither will generate any business

Reactions: 3
The bag costs €400 quid which is mental. It’s a decent bag in fairness but who going to fork out €400 for a bag for their other half this Christmas.

Did anyone read the Munster interiors spread she did? Did she mention if she is renting the house or if they bought?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.