Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen Morris has a good video on twitter of how easy it is to facetune; she blurred the background of her shot, and then did the photoshop so you couldn't see wobbly lines etc.

It's exactly what Joanne is doing.

Is she not mortified that people know she's doing this, and very badly at that?
I would be really worried for her if I was a family member or friend.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't saying specifically today. I meant in general. Anyways I'm pretty sure if they send you stuff, you have to mention it's an ad. So not sure what you mean
Nope, if it’s just sent out it should be marked a #gift/#PRsample. You only have to use #ad when there’s money changing hands in return for specific content, like a post of stories.

Reactions: 1
Why did she paint her toes three times yesterday. Blue, red and white.
Because she has feck all else to do with her time! Would somebody in her family not intervene at this stage and take the phone off her. She really needs help.

Reactions: 1
Yet another freebie weekend away, showered with extra's you or I wouldn't get without paying more. Wrecks my head!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What the hell is she thinking at all. Between her and her fellow ‘curvy’ influencer Sinead the two of them should be ashamed of themselves for sponging off hotels at a time like this. Promote all ye like girls but how about handing over money if they are in that much need? It’s coming to the stage where ANY business that deals with these leeches will never get my business.

Reactions: 20
I doubt she'll be showing it constantly the way muffy does. Joanne's car isn't new. Duchess just got a new car, I doubt she'll go on about it the way muff does.

After all this time she still shares pictures of the car. How cringe
I doubt she'll be showing it constantly the way muffy does. Joanne's car isn't new. Duchess just got a new car, I doubt she'll go on about it the way muff does.

Reactions: 4
This is the most forced weekend away footage I’ve ever seen.. I actually find the whole thing a bit uncomfortable to watch.. the pic on the couch is so filtered the dress is literally a totally different colour, which is hardly surprising.. everything she posts is filtered skies, twigs, Adam looking uncomfortable, Storm or AF.. no other content.. she’s a walking talking filtered to F advertisement for tit that’s out of stock..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the most forced weekend away footage I’ve ever seen.. I actually find the whole thing a bit uncomfortable to watch.. the pic on the couch is so filtered the dress is literally a totally different colour, which is hardly surprising.. everything she posts is filtered skies, twigs, Adam looking uncomfortable, Storm or AF.. no other content.. she’s a walking talking filtered to F advertisement for tit that’s out of stock..
Best description of her yet! 🤣

It looks like no bleeping craic thats for sure. Grim.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.