Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of the press drops she was on the list from when she was popular. Which is why she still gets sent them

I thought she didn’t use tan because of her sallow skintone?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think a lot of the press drops she was on the list from when she was popular. Which is why she still gets sent them
If it was only a press drop - why would she mark it as “ad break” and do the voiceover.

Reactions: 1
If it was only a press drop - why would she mark it as “ad break” and do the voiceover.
I wasn't saying specifically today. I meant in general. Anyways I'm pretty sure if they send you stuff, you have to mention it's an ad. So not sure what you mean

Reactions: 1
How is that an acceptable ad for fake tan? Whatever filter/saturation she has on the pics has made everything orange. When I wear tan I don't want to look like I've been tangoed.

Reactions: 10
Well that's edited too🤣 but yes she is pretty in that
The lip filler is really doing her no favours. I can only assume that it’s massive insecurity that’s driving her to get them bigger and bigger to compensate for not being happy with how she looks. Unfortunately for her though, she’s just making herself look older and distorted.

Reactions: 7
That tan ad is ridiculous filtered to duck sure she is the same color as the dress and surrounding m. Also look at her ankle shoving photo shop fail

Reactions: 6
Are the shoes too small for her? Bit ridiculous having an #af link to them - if she can't wear them properly herself how can she recommend/promote them? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.