Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfit for the dinner she went out for, even though she said she never goes out, is so severe. The insane tight bun which never looks good and the horrid leather pants. Her first picture I’m sure was her idea of candid but looks ridiculous. For an all black outfit would she not pop on the prada punishers? Or are still sitting out of the box in the mouldy dressing room?

Reactions: 11
The trousers are awful, terrible fit and bin liner vibes of cheapness. She’s down 800 followers in the last month and no sign of it changing with this content 🤮

Reactions: 10
I can’t say this enough. The absolute state of her in her latest post. Does she actually think that looks good????

Reactions: 9
7 comments on that post of the horrible pants.....7....and one of them is a bot. I have a fraction of her followers but get quadruple the comments....can I be #sponsored please

• Haha
Reactions: 12
7 comments on that post of the horrible pants.....7....and one of them is a bot. I have a fraction of her followers but get quadruple the comments....can I be #sponsored please
7 comments some influencer 🙄🙄 and click on the likes for the post, so many bought likes from followers
odd_rod from Murcia
LollIpopbyPoly_ clothes seller from Greece
Mikadofoodseurope an importer of canned foods in Berlin
Iallatisana an Italian tourism school
Atmark99 from Korea

She really has some varied followers worldwide

Is it just me or does it look like she's been super imposed onto this couch?? I can't figure out how she is sitting in that position 🤣🙈
What a joke, she's getting very sloppy with the photoshopping skills. She's floating in the air. What a tool

• Haha
Her latest competition that no one wins is up over an hour and there’s only 37 comments. 12 are genuine entries.. can’t even get comments for a competition now it’s really rock bottom

Reactions: 8
Oh.My.God. WHAT in the name of St Anthony is she wearing to dinner? Bin liners on her legs? They are vile, vile, vile. And so cheap looking! Nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the actual world are the two outfits today?????? My eyes 😭 the awful plastic bag trousers and then that cream tent? If she’s going to wear stuff like then I’d advise her not to show them on the models in the snaps after. It’s like she’s highlighting the fact that in reality the outfits just don’t work.

She has cartoon outlines of her face. Jesus she’s off the charts
She's photoshopped herself so badly she looks like an actual avatar and no longer a human being - unsure how she can't see how bad this is.

Reactions: 6
Does an ad for tan.... filters the whole thing to bejaysus so the tan itself is impossible to determine. It’s not even subtle, the whole image is deep mohogony.

Why oh why do brands continue to work with her?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.