Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still have fond memories of her video at the time, looking away from the camera saying ‘you know Ireland’s so small, I’m just a big fish in a small pond’ blah blah blah and waffling that she was going to London to explore all the blogging scene there 🙄

When even at that time she was still way behind the likes of SoSuMe and others, she couldn’t just admit she forced any opportunity to run to London to be closer to the boyfriend at the time who she met on tinder (didn’t like people knowing that was how they met tho 🤣) and he had basically become 90% of her content. Does anyone remember when she let him do a ‘takeover’ of her insta or Snapchat for a fitness session? Yeah it was as cringe as it sounds.

The thing she forgets is that normal people have very good memories and that’s why she’s constantly pulled up on her BS. That’s why Joey we all remember how desperate you were and then when you came running home because he dumped you if you were just honest and said look it didn’t work out with him blah blah plenty of people would have respect for the honesty as lots have moved for a partner and it didn’t work out the way they hoped. But no she had to pretend he abused her and carried on ridiculously and then had to lower herself back to the big fish position she left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet she’d kill to be back at the point she was before London now
Wow really I didn't follow her then. I only started following her after the bloggers unveiled photoshopping and lies fiasco.

Reactions: 3
Does Muf wear a wig? On her stories today post gym her hairline seems to have receded a lot, quite shocking. I know her hair is thin and she uses hair fibres but I never realised how bad the problem was. Must be hard to manage

Reactions: 3
Does Muf wear a wig? On her stories today post gym her hairline seems to have receded a lot, quite shocking. I know her hair is thin and she uses hair fibres but I never realised how bad the problem was. Must be hard to manage
She wears hair pieces yea.

Reactions: 2
So another blogger has said on her story she’s a size 14 now after baba number two.. she’s maybe half the size of Jojo.. how can Jojo still be spouting the curvy 16 crap.. after spending an hour taking pictures in the gym yesterday and the post “cardio” pic today she’s back to being a fitness blogger no doubt

Reactions: 5
She’s realised that the Body confidence stuff isn’t working for her so back to being the gym bunny !

Reactions: 7
She’s realised that the Body confidence stuff isn’t working for her so back to being the gym bunny !
Yes ! She also is deeply miserable being that size and she wants to be much smaller ..she can’t fake the “ I’m delighted to be this size “ anymore !!! It must be exhausting for her ! Exhausting !

What has spurred the renewed interest in fitness? Trouble in paradise?
The tit weather approaching in wild West Cork. She knows she can’t go swimming and posting endless, tedious beach shots when the winter hits.
So she’ll instead post images of her trainers.

That coat she’s hawking today is the height of tack. What grown adult wants random crystals on things? The trend for bedazzling is long gone Muffy.

Can’t understand why she mentioned that it’s made from polyester twice apparently as a selling point? Does she not know that polyester is plastic and one of the cheapest fabrics out there?

Reactions: 10
Noticed that too a new low editing her shadow
Flip your phone and look at her walking, shows her true walk/legs. Definitely not lean

That coat she’s hawking today is the height of tack. What grown adult wants random crystals on things? The trend for bedazzling is long gone Muffy.

Can’t understand why she mentioned that it’s made from polyester twice apparently as a selling point? Does she not know that polyester is plastic and one of the cheapest fabrics out there?
The coat is for a woman in her 60's, Swarovski crystals , who would wear a crystal laden coat🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.