Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't like herself too much that's so evident in every pic and story, so many times I feel so awkward for her as its so forced and unnatural

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll give it to her today, I like that caramel jumper...not the pants though

Reactions: 3
Those brownish pleather looking leggings have just reminded me..... Must add turkey sausages to my shopping list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll give it to her today, I like that caramel jumper...not the pants though
The pants are a totally different colour in the link to them.. she’s filtered to feck.. I’m not buying any of her AF links but if you wanted to you can’t seeing as everything she’s linked for the last few weeks is all sold out..

Reactions: 5
Did I cut my hair ?! No you didn’t muffin as we would have seen a blow by blow account of the visit / the decision / the hair falling on the ground ! You have just tucked your hair into your top - the way we use to when we were 8 ! GROW UP MUFFIN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should cut her hair...... to prevent those horrific tight hun buns she wears if nothing else....

Reactions: 18
So I call bullshit on her holier than thou post about body acceptance. I have struggled with my weight been on and off diets, fitness regime, you name it I have done it, what bothers me about this one is the “i allowed myself to gain weight eat what I like, obtaining a true feeling of acceptance regarding my size ”tit she is preaching, biggest crock of shite I have ever heard. She constantly spews utter shite that to be honest is ridiculous cos I for one never intentionally or set out to allow my self to gain weight. I also never obtained a feeling of acceptance with being over weight. What I have accepted is that being overweight was killing me and I needed help to lose weight. She is a idiot, who uses fancy words regarding body acceptance to Create the illusion so she can use it as a platform to sell her shite to earn a living. All while constantly editing her size on pics on videos to ensure brands work with her.

Reactions: 20
Biggest load of bull ever. She's accepted nothing about her body and anyone that's followed her can see that. Shes hidden her true figure by either photo shopping it or hiding it under tent dresses. I think the turning point for her was the snaps of her jumping into the water and the snap with dainty that were a true insight into her size and that's her motivation. Just be honest with people. You want to lose weight because you want to be slimmer end of story! The fact that she says she may or may not share snippets of her new fitness journey is laughable .... She's already alluded to it and posted about multiple times in the past week 🤣 she can't help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's overweight, and has been for some time now. As much as she will tell you otherwise, she has not for one second been happy about it. She wants to loose weight because she does not look healthy and has been very self conscious which is evident in the chronic photoshopping. The end.

Reactions: 13
Biggest load of bull ever. She's accepted nothing about her body and anyone that's followed her can see that. Shes hidden her true figure by either photo shopping it or hiding it under tent dresses. I think the turning point for her was the snaps of her
👏👏👏 even the grid post of her gym selfie is photoshopped. I can't believe though that she didn't shrink her thick neck, she's been trying so hard lately to cover it up with polo necks and tucked in hair

Reactions: 9
People who are happy with their bodies don’t edit them. Actions speak louder than words. I wonder is there trouble in paradise. She isn’t as smug with posts about him lately

What’s the point in lipsticks these days? No one can see your lips anymore😁

Reactions: 7
Joanne & Suzanne both shared the Atticus quote, I wonder who copied who? 🤔
Gym spam now 😩 Suppose she’s to advertise and promote Sweaty Betty more? The bike didn’t obviously go ahead!

• Haha
Joanne & Suzanne both shared the Atticus quote, I wonder who copied who? 🤔
Gym spam now 😩 Suppose she’s to advertise and promote Sweaty Betty more? The bike didn’t obviously go ahead!
No one obviously gifted her one.... yet!

3B4570B6-3F32-4CDD-86CB-76D653D14A84.jpeg

Little gal dressed up as Muffy, way too cute....down to the “Designer” net bag & cross body & hun bun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I call bullshit on her holier than thou post about body acceptance. I have struggled with my weight been on and off diets, fitness regime, you name it I have done it, what bothers me about this one is the “i allowed myself to gain weight eat what I like, obtaining a true feeling of acceptance regarding my size ”tit she is preaching, biggest crock of shite I have ever heard. She constantly spews utter shite that to be honest is ridiculous cos I for one never intentionally or set out to allow my self to gain weight. I also never obtained a feeling of acceptance with being over weight. What I have accepted is that being overweight was killing me and I needed help to lose weight. She is a idiot, who uses fancy words regarding body acceptance to Create the illusion so she can use it as a platform to sell her shite to earn a living. All while constantly editing her size on pics on videos to ensure brands work with her.
Exactly. Given the choice who would ever choose to be overweight? She spews the biggest load of tit. Just accept you let yourself go and you hate it.

No one obviously gifted her one.... yet!
Ha. Once upon a time she might have been gifted something like that. She hasn’t a hope now. It’s mad how her influencing ‘career’ has died a death since she moved to London. She really did throw it all away. I mean, I’m sure she would be even more annoying if she had continued as she was but at least she would have been somewhat regarded as an influencer as opposed to a desperate has been hiding out in West Cork and denying herself about her real body.

Reactions: 14
I still have fond memories of her video at the time, looking away from the camera saying ‘you know Ireland’s so small, I’m just a big fish in a small pond’ blah blah blah and waffling that she was going to London to explore all the blogging scene there 🙄

When even at that time she was still way behind the likes of SoSuMe and others, she couldn’t just admit she forced any opportunity to run to London to be closer to the boyfriend at the time who she met on tinder (didn’t like people knowing that was how they met tho 🤣) and he had basically become 90% of her content. Does anyone remember when she let him do a ‘takeover’ of her insta or Snapchat for a fitness session? Yeah it was as cringe as it sounds.

The thing she forgets is that normal people have very good memories and that’s why she’s constantly pulled up on her BS. That’s why Joey we all remember how desperate you were and then when you came running home because he dumped you if you were just honest and said look it didn’t work out with him blah blah plenty of people would have respect for the honesty as lots have moved for a partner and it didn’t work out the way they hoped. But no she had to pretend he abused her and carried on ridiculously and then had to lower herself back to the big fish position she left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet she’d kill to be back at the point she was before London now

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.