Joanne Larby #3 Don’t stop make believing, hold onto that fake feeling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's spending her money on followers for her house account highrisetohouse. She bought over 3000 followers lately to bring it to 20k.
I saw this.. yet struggling for content so much that she posted a pic to her story tagging a company, the company reposted to their story the pic she posted and she then shared them sharing her.. ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ugh, she’s gone and bought those trainers that Rosie Connelly has been wearing the last few weeks.

Joanne almost certainly needed new trainers given that it’s been at least 3 weeks since her last new pair 😴
Her frilly communion socks would be fab with these

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time she posts a picture on her stories of a branch , grass , cliffs , sea , twig , sunset - we all take a drink ! We’ll all be pissed by 11 am 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A camping trip? Jojo will you give over.. there will be no where to display your sunnies? Where will you store all your handbags overnight instead of the mouldy room? Will there be a guest tent?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tenner that she sets up a “camping scene” in her back garden and then sleeps in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she's going to go camping, just like she goes for a daily sea swim and a 10k hike everyday. 😂🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Camping in October....by the coast. Hahahahahaahhahaahaahahhahaha ohhhhhh JoJo. Not even real earthly types would do that.

Reactions: 9
Grasping for content. At the cost of her home comforts. Bad times Jo Jo
DESPERATE FOR CONTENT !... there mustn’t be any freebies or Collabs this week🤣🤣🤣absolute whack of desperation off this

Tenner that she sets up a “camping scene” in her back garden and then sleeps in her house.
yes that is exactly it .. she will be in the garden and sneaking in to pee and sleep ?! Ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she already wearing makeup when advertising skincare? She doesn't look like she's putting any product on her face at all!! 🙄🙈
Ye there was no product going on her face. It looked like she only used the roller and her chin. She cleared had make up on. The green top looked awful on her. She looked so uncomfortable making that video.

Reactions: 5
Ye there was no product going on her face. It looked like she only used the roller and her chin. She cleared had make up on. The green top looked awful on her. She looked so uncomfortable making that video.
The green jumper is to hide the chin scenario.. she’s half in the sun half which is not great viewing.. you can clearly see when it’s the bit where she’s putting it on her forehead with the sun that she’s literally put nothing on it.. I hope that paid partnership didn’t approve that footage before.. How she’s even still getting these I don’t know..

Reactions: 6
The green jumper is to hide the chin scenario.. she’s half in the sun half which is not great viewing.. you can clearly see when it’s the bit where she’s putting it on her forehead with the sun that she’s literally put nothing on it.. I hope that paid partnership didn’t approve that footage before.. How she’s even still getting these I don’t know..
Who puts a roll neck jumper on to do skincare? You'd have to be so careful not to get anything on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ hiding her face shape again...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.