Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I heard that part of the interview. I think if she had a negative test that she would be flaunting and flourishing it! Perhaps she never had one.

found another deeply negative comment on yesterday’s vlog which I will post later. This person is suffering from Long Covid.And, no reply to her comment and it was posted 8 hours previously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, I heard that part of the interview. I think if she had a negative test that she would be flaunting and flourishing it! Perhaps she never had one.
There is no doubt that she would be brandishing a letter or screenshotting an NHS text, zooming in on the detail in a vlogmas titled " Great news - I'm negative!!

Reading back over the thread, I think we need a NARC KLAXON for any mention of Jo's ME ME ME showboating, declarations, interruptions, boasting,
proclamations, observations, asides, posing, musings, upstaging, gloating, humblebrags etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
If she really has had a Covid test with a negative result why would she say today that she "imagines" she is fine as she has no symptoms but "who knows".
20201209_184337.jpg

20201209_184558.jpg

If she really has had a Covid test with a negative result why would she say today that she "imagines" she is fine as she has no symptoms but "who knows".
View attachment 340842
View attachment 340843
Yes. I just watched that mercifully short vlog and thought the exact same thing. I doubt very much she had a test. Even someone who likes her flog was concerned. And an odd comment from a listener saying she deserves a pay rise.
EE0DDF6B-04A3-42B8-AB3B-BB7F487E9C43.jpeg

E233D689-1B22-4799-A8DB-B20F41A8E4DC.jpeg

I started listening to her show a while after it started. She was constantly butting in and talking over two different women who called in. So rude. She sounds manic and aggressive.

I started listening to her show a while after it started. She was constantly butting in and talking over two different women who called in. So rude. She sounds manic and aggressive.
I've been on calls all afternoon but did catch her saying unequivocally the she had a negative test result 4 days ago. Stating it so clearly should mean it is true but still doesn't explain her initial coyness and vagueness on the situation.

And I don't know why she is so unsure of how long after receiving her negative test she should remain isolated, was she not told by her doctor?

I've been on calls all afternoon but did catch her saying unequivocally the she had a negative test result 4 days ago. Stating it so clearly should mean it is true but still doesn't explain her initial coyness and vagueness on the situation.

And I don't know why she is so unsure of how long after receiving her negative test she should remain isolated, was she not told by her doctor?
I missed a lot of the programme but listened again to the very beginning where she also said she had had a negative test but nothing about 4 days. It’s hard to believe anything she says because yesterday on the blog/Insta she said she came off air at 5 pm but she didn’t, it was 430 pm due to the Make a Difference section. Why was she reading out a Christmas card from an ex boyfriend?

The Christmas card reading was weird, why does she think she can read out the contents, the sender might not want the world to know they left for Canada on the 8th, or other details, it is likely they are known to other people MAM knows who might be listening yet she thinks it's ok, and interesting to her listeners, to blurt out personal correspondence.

She definitely said 4 days ago, maybe it was cut from the replay.

And where is today's 6pm vlogmas?

She probably repeated that she was negative several times, and threw in 4 days ago once, as the more you say it, the more likely it is to be true.

We now have an extra long flogmas to look forward to tomorrow. 😏

WFH is a common place situation now and most people have pivoted how they work due to the current circumstances, and are getting on without fanfare. Since the first lockdown many broadcasters have been doing this, some mention it once or twice on air, others don't draw attention to it at all.
NARC KLAXON So why is Jo Good constantly announcing that she is broadcasting from her bijoux flat in Central London? Her place is so dusty that she is coughing but her need to earn and /or not be replaced in the slot is such that she won't take the next few days off. She wants to be congratulated on doing the most incidental of tasks. She will be revelling in the comments on her YT, telling her what a genius she is to "set up a radio station" at home, "you deserve a pay rise", praising her for her "blitz spirit" working under such pressure. I imagine her fans squinting and one-finger poking their comments into their phones, being overly impressed that she plugged a few bits of kit together and connected to the internet, she wasn't splicing cables, erecting a transmission tower or a satellite dish

She is again mentioning her fascination with YouTube and influencers. She seems to finding it hard to attract any new callers, if it weren't for that Linda B, Rich Tom, the people from the pet shop and the curtain shop she'd be there talking to herself - not that she would mind.

Jo Good hackneyed phrase bingo - "we have been starved of culture" This is old regular made another appearance today.

I am waiting for my old favourite "put the bones on the skeleton" when I think she wants to say "put some meat on the bones".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@VeeJayBee I like your edits. I heard her reading out another Christmas card today. Why? I thought the one she was reading out yesterday from her ex boyfriend and his wife which she pronounced Cee Anne was probably meant to be Sian. I’ve never heard of Cee Anne as being a name, anyone else?
And, drumroll, she’s re-broadcasting the Estee La Londe Dogs(less) and the City podcast at 430.

@VeeJayBee I like your edits. I heard her reading out another Christmas card today. Why? I thought the one she was reading out yesterday from her ex boyfriend and his wife which she pronounced Cee Anne was probably meant to be Sian. I’ve never heard of Cee Anne as being a name, anyone else?
And, drumroll, she’s re-broadcasting the Estee La Londe Dogs(less) and the City podcast at 430.
Thanks. I don't like when a new post gets added it to the bottom of your last post, if no-one else has posted since. Someone might(y) something in a post, then the new paragraph appears but the(y) is still there which would be annoying if you(n) the new bit!

I have actually met a girl called Ceanne although I do not recall if she was married to a man called Robin :unsure:

MAM today pronounced the name of the woman from the Champagne society in both the masculine and feminine way - Francois and Francoise. This means, despite not knowing how to say the name (no shame in that), she took no care or courtesy to find out, so just winged it.

This reminds me that there are several French phrases that she drops in quite regularly, presumably because she believes she has mastered the pronunciation. I can't for the life of me recall what they are but when they make their inevitable appearances I'll make a Jo Good hackneyed phrase bingo call. My criticism is not about not having a perfect accent, more that the French she utters seems to have been learned by rote and sounds so stilted.

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't like when a new post gets added it to the bottom of your last post, if no-one else has posted since. Someone might(y) something in a post, then the new paragraph appears but the(y) is still there which would be annoying if you(n) the new bit!

I have actually met a girl called Ceanne although I do not recall if she was married to a man called Robin :unsure:

MAM today pronounced the name of the woman from the Champagne society in both the masculine and feminine way - Francois and Francoise. This means, despite not knowing how to say the name (no shame in that), she took no care or courtesy to find out, so just winged it.

This reminds me that there are several French phrases that she drops in quite regularly, presumably because she believes she has mastered the pronunciation. I can't for the life of me recall what they are but when they make their inevitable appearances I'll make a Jo Good hackneyed phrase bingo call. My criticism is not about not having a perfect accent, more that the French she utters seems to have been learned by rote and sounds so stilted.
Like Del Boy.....”mange tout mon frere ..mange tout.....”........Jo Good, Nelson Mandela House, Marylebone.

• Heart
I can't believe she does beauty stuff. She's aged so badly. Why not just go and have some work done. Lives round the corner from Harley Street.
Why was she flogging that Cherryz pound shop website shite. I don't live near a Poundland. Actually Jo you do. Just to lazy to go up the Edgeware Road
or to Church Street Market. That Stella McCartney coat makes her look like a blue Big Bird. That Yvette yoga gear is made in China shite. Stop pretending you've got no money when you spend thousand's on dresses, jumpers and coats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can't believe she does beauty stuff. She's aged so badly. Why not just go and have some work done. Lives round the corner from Harley Street.
Why was she flogging that Cherryz pound shop website shite. I don't live near a Poundland. Actually Jo you do. Just to lazy to go up the Edgeware Road
or to Church Street Market. That Stella McCartney coat makes her look like a blue Big Bird. That Yvette yoga gear is made in China shite. Stop pretending you've got no money when you spend thousand's on dresses, jumpers and coats.
What a strange flog. Wondering about charging the BBC for use of her internet? Doesn’t she know what package she has? And having to isolate until until Wednesday even though the government has changed it to 10 and not 14 days. Horse has bolted cones to mind when seeing her using the roller.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is quite incapable of telling the truth.

Reactions: 3
She is quite incapable of telling the truth.
She must be a very good actress to have her followers believe how "real"she is.

She is the last 65yo I would look to for beauty advice. If she gets any beauty sponsors it will be only because her followers are identified by marketers as being particularly naive and trusting.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.