Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the screenshot above when Jo is on the floor by the tree you can see a security camera on the wall. The woman has no shame!
I would have been mortified to film myself doing that. And if she’s having food delivered (and everything else she gets delivered) how will she get the items to her flat? Sandra? It was quite obvious that she’d already been to see the Christmas tree before she spoke to Sandra.

I read in one interview that she said that she buys milk for visitors but throws it out after they leave so she doesn’t use it, due to her eating disorder. Why tell an interviewer that? Why waste the milk?
That's a really sad thing to mention in an interview. But why throw the milk out when you have porters /caretakers downstairs? She could easily take it to the BBC too - I am assuming pre covid they have some kind of a communal kitchen/fridge. It seems Jo hardly eats a thing.

Reactions: 4
There is a lot of Alan over on the Food and Drink thread. We even have the wonderful @Alansbigplate!

In the screenshot above when Jo is on the floor by the tree you can see a security camera on the wall. The woman has no shame!

That's a really sad thing to mention in an interview. But why throw the milk out when you have porters /caretakers downstairs? She could easily take it to the BBC too - I am assuming pre covid they have some kind of a communal kitchen/fridge. It seems Jo hardly eats a thing.
They still have a tea and coffee making area. She pictured it and complained about the broken hot water tap which means they have to use a kettle.

Listened to the start of the programme, Jo’s stand in presenter seemed disapproving of her escapades on her vlog. It was her tone of voice. 🤨

JG’s stand in presenter, Claira Hermet, is also on a quest for a million YouTube subscribers but only has circa 67k. She’s also a personal development coach and poses in her underwear.

New comment on her last Insta post.
BED90954-39E0-4A46-AC03-96A8911996D8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Listened to the start of the programme, Jo’s stand in presenter seemed disapproving of her escapades on her vlog. It was her tone of voice. 🤨

JG’s stand in presenter, Claira Hermet, is also on a quest for a million YouTube subscribers but only has circa 67k. She’s also a personal development coach and poses in her underwear.

New comment on her last Insta post.View attachment 337934
I just got in and heard she was not on, was there any mention of her broadcasting from home? Interesting about her cover's disapproving tone. MAM is certainly being given enough warnings by concerned supporters about her rule flouting, it's now at the stage where she's just taking the p*ss. It is amazing how so many of her followers are not even noticing or bothered by her breaches.

How will her ego cope listening someone doing her show for another 10 days? She'll be chewing her arm off to get out and get back in the spotlight, god forbid Claira starts dropping in mention of her own socials.

She is giving her breaking of self-isolation hashtags
20201207_145214.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Claira mentioned what she said last week, isolating, very well and hoping to do the show from home soon. However they have given Claira her own jungle/ident for this programme.

Reactions: 2
If someone watched Jo latest video and didn't know anything about her they would think she has mental health issues. Going onto the roof with her blanket and slippers shouting I am self isolating to the next screen of her in a dress and high heels. Talking about random famous people she knows, opening the door to talk to Sandra when she is SUPPOSED to be self isolating and that bit at the end when she waves out the window. What in the world was that vlog. 🤦‍♀️

Also, Jo going on about how she loves her own company. No Jo, you don't. If you did you wouldn't keep going on and on about having to self isolate you'd be more than happy with your own company in the flat. I remember back in lockdown she got food poisoning (so she said) and she went on and on about having to spend 2 days all alone in the flat and how she was going crazy. That doesn't sound like someone that likes being alone?!

Reactions: 4
Yes! That trip up to the roof was surreal. The shouting part was the scary icing.

She has always taken Covid lightly. She went out of London to a small private retreat somewhere rural, whilst Covid was rife in the capital - saying that she was doing it whilst she still could, so obviously aware the first wave lock down was coming. Happy to potentially spread it to anyone else staying there as long as Jo got what Jo wanted......and so it goes on. I find her unhinged .

She has always taken Covid lightly. She went out of London to a small private retreat somewhere rural, whilst Covid was rife in the capital - saying that she was doing it whilst she still could, so obviously aware the first wave lock down was coming. Happy to potentially spread it to anyone else staying there as long as Jo got what Jo wanted......and so it goes on. I find her unhinged .
The hotel on the beach?

The hotel on the beach?
I can’t remember where it was - but I remember her doing it and making a big deal of the “while I still can”.....sometimes your own common sense and social responsibility should come before actually being “ordered” to do something.....
Who ever sent her pink Champaign’s would have been better off sending Complan.

• Haha
Yes! That trip up to the roof was surreal. The shouting part was the scary icing.
I think the shouting from the roof was a nod to comments here, 'yoohoo I'm in lockdown'. This riposte is not doing her any favours, it's hard to imagine what cool brands might want to partner with the local W1 madwoman.
20201207_224239.jpg

20201207_224903.jpg

20201207_225039.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think the shouting from the roof was a nod to comments here, 'yoohoo I'm self isolating'. This riposte is not doing her any favours, it's hard to imagine what cool brands might want to partner with the local W1 madwoman.
View attachment 338819
I feel like if Jo reads here she will 100% amp up the crazy drama so that we have more to talk about.

• Heart
I think the shouting from the roof was a nod to comments here, 'yoohoo I'm self isolating'. This riposte is not doing her any favours, it's hard to imagine what cool brands might want to partner with the local W1 madwoman.
View attachment 338819
I was wondering that. It doesn’t make it any less surreal. We also got to see poor Matilda doing her ablutions in the corner. She also didn’t mention doing the COVID test. Another undeclared ad with the pink bubbly.

Last edited:
I'm feeling worried that if I mention I have just returned from Marylebone that a certain attention seeker will say she is being stalked. I had cause to go to the area but did not venture close to Chez MAM. As she is in lockdown I was assured of not seeing her in the street though one couldn't rule out seeing her peering over the roof terrace railing calling to someone, anyone, below "Yoo-hoo, I'm in lockdown!" I bet that is the title of today's vlog.
Sorry to quote myself but this was my comment from last Friday. Either I have exceptional powers of prediction or MAM is letting us know she's seen what was a jokey comment here, while studiously avoiding addressing serious concerns as to her behaviour in regards to ASA regulations and self-isolation.

We also got to see poor Matilda doing her ablutions in the corner. She also didn’t mention doing the COVID test. Another undeclared ad with the pink bubbly.
Filthy, I didn't see her with a bucket of bleach so presumably poor Sandra has another task on her list, neutralising Matilda's fetid urine. It would be interesting to hear what Anna Webb would think of this responsible pet ownership.
I think she was protesting too much with the thermometer, trying to prove she hasn't got Covid. Why is there now no mention of the test after it was mentioned yesterday as taking place today? Could it be positive but she doesn't want to admit it as that would make her previous, and inevitable future, breaches all the worse? The thermometer reading means nothing, not everyone has a fever, and it could've been dunked in a cold glass of water.

Last edited:
Sorry to quote myself but this was my comment from last Friday. Either I have exceptional powers of prediction or MAM is letting us know she's seen what was a jokey comment here, while studiously avoiding addressing serious concerns as to her behaviour in regards to ASA regulations and self-isolation.
Maybe she will want to meet her ‘trolls’ in line with Sali Hughes. Or come on the thread like Jack Monroe did on her thread no. 31.

I think Filipe is lapping up the attention. He is only 22 years old. I saw his age mentioned on his mother’s account.
I like Filipe. It's cute that he is working in what I guess is his bedroom at his mum's place. I hope he keeps earning from MAM.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.