Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the Style Me Sunday latest post? I’m thinking Jo could branch out in that direction.

Mustard

VIP Member
Good that it’s trickling out now. Such a scam. How did you find out that it’s £25 to send them back to California? Where was the Chinese address? Paging Matt Allwright.

Mustard

VIP Member
Going the Patreon route while working at the BBC and getting paid for sponsorship doesn’t seem like a great idea. Or, did you mean not having paid sponsorship? I don’t think many of her followers have much spare cash. I don’t understand how YouTube works with their inserted adverts. Do they pay the vlogger in return ?

If Jo gets COVID everyone in her building will be getting it too, she will be all over the corridors touching everything.
Yes. Look at this comment on yesterday’s blog. Are they stupid?View attachment 335921

I was wondering how they handle getting the kit into the flat. I can't imagine her being tech savvy enough to manage once they leave her to her own devices. I think she's just demonstrating willingness to continue working, probably so she still might get paid if it's the BBC who make the call that it wouldn't work. She'd have been set up next day if it was going to happen.
I actually think she'd be better to go the Patreon route, her followers seem to love her and her content and would likely not question chucking her a few quid per month. If most of the 500ish fan commenters who reply positively to each vlog did so she'd do quite well, without having to pitch tat to them, not they seem to notice or care.

A downside for her to being an identifiable Marylebonite face is that she can't sneak off for a cheeky walk in Regent's Park. It probably won't stop her commandeering the common parts of the block of flats for her own purposes, potentially infecting corridors and door handles as she does.
And why all the sympathy about having to isolate, she's been carrying on as normal since the first March 23 lockdown, going in to work everyday and earning while we were all hiding away.

Her most recent vlog shows her driving and looking in to the camera and leaning to adjust it.

Just after the 2:00 mark on Vlogmas Day 4 you can see JG taking both hands off the steering wheel of her moving vehicle to tuck her hair behind her ears, she is not looking at the road but at the camera.
View attachment 335903
It’s bizarre. And, yes, the turning the camera around to film Knightsbridge is 🤦‍♀️ But she doesn’t have any worries about letting her dog roam loose in the car. Don’t know why she doesn’t use her free travel pass to get around - maybe she has a fear of being exposed to COVID-19? 🤨 She must pay a fortune in parking charges when she leaves the Borough of Westminster. 💰

Attachments

Last edited:

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Wonderin
Wondering you could incorporate wreck my knees along with Cherryz ?
Oops, my omission, sorry. Seems as if it's too late to edit, maybe ask a mod?

(Although yesterday on the radio show she seemed very keen to point out there was nothing wrong with her knees, it's her ankle that's suffering!)

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Yes, she was definitely not social distancing in those photos and lockdown was still on.

What does a person do if you are self isolating and you have a dog and no garden?🧐

Those sofa guys weren’t even delivering her newly upholstered sofa to her residence but to her flat she rents out. How bizarre. Why would you do that? 🤦‍♀️
Good question about the dog, if she has been inside with Matilda would she have to give the dog a full-wipe down before she handed her to someone who might come to take her for a walk? Or maybe she will let Matilda loose on the roof terrace, she says there is never anyone there and it feels like her space.

The sofa took a long time to be delivered, I imagine that JG put off its return as she had nowhere to store it but then the upholsterer probably needed the space and wanted rid The YT commenters are saying how generous it is of Jo to let the tenant use it. In reality Jo can't keep it in her rented one-bedroom flat as it already has a sofa, nor does she wish to pay to store it elsewhere.

Mustard

VIP Member
She is constantly interrupting the woman who is on speaking about her middle class adventure travelling around in a campervan. Her interviewing technique is to speak 10 words for each word of her interviewees, they can be on a roll and she'll just chime in, usually with a comment relating to herself, and only sometimes a question.
I missed that. Was it Elisa, her ex producer?

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
The part of Regent's Park she films herself in isn't a part I recognise, and I know it really well. The stream and the tennis courts? I reckon it's a separate gated area near the college that she pays for access to so she doesn't have to mingle with hoi polloi.
Apologies if you are refering to something specific Jo has shown in the vlogs (that I might not have seen!), but the tennis courts are across the street from Regent's Uni. There's an area around the courts where you can walk around. Jo seems to keep to that side of the park it seems, she often films just off york bridge and towards the back gates of the uni.

Mustard

VIP Member
I saw the last comment in your post but not the others. Doubt she will answer them because she’s special.

There are a lot of flats including studio ones, for sale in her block. The studios are around £500k. A two bed is more than £1,600k. It looks like the top floor studio flat she was in is up for auction.

Last edited:

Mustard

VIP Member
She has two recorded business addresses.
1BFDD6BC-F7AA-4CA0-B34A-C4740AEFD55A.jpeg
097C5D21-0DCF-4430-99F4-AF2086CC01EA.jpeg

I so want to look, but am worried that I'll disappear down a rabbit hole spoilt brattery. Oh, alright then, I'll have a peep, I hope there is a TLDR...
her ex’s previous Insta account is Asian (li0nsmane)

More complaints.
6D4ADEEF-6D52-4AC7-AFC4-A3AE28474A92.jpeg
BAF1A25F-EC56-43E9-82EF-E8EFFEC5202D.jpeg

Last edited:

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to get on the same level as Estee Lalonde, who seemed to get to the level she’s at off the back of her wealthy ex-boyfriend. She had Ester in her Dogs and the City podcast without her dog (who was ill) where she plugged her jewellery line.
I remember you @Mustard mentioning JG and EL in an earlier post. I haven't really looked into EL so didn't know about a wealthy ex. although I wouldn't be surprised that influencers have subsidised vanity projects, a bit like the classic, pre-digital "my spouse is bored" boutique or "my trust-fund kid needs a job" business.

Mustard

VIP Member
First one was in comments on vlogmas 22.

Second one was an old vlog, she parked near someone's house, says they saw her YouTube sticker on her car and accused her of being a blogger, she told them she is a vlogger and it's a hobby. I mean, WTF?

It’s the same thing, just with a camera. 🤨 Such a weird thing to have the sticker on her car.

Mustard

VIP Member
@VeeJayBee re EL. Ex boyfriend is Aslan (not Asian) Insta account.

Re JG so she has a share in the freehold of the flat in Brighton. There was a one bed put up for sale at that address in the beginning of the year but didn’t sell or was withdrawn.

Mustard

VIP Member
I didn’t know that Westminster was divided into parking zones for residents. I haven’t been near it in ages car due to the complexity of parking in general in Central London, including the introduction of the Congestion charge 7 days a week.