Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have either missed that or blocked it out.
It's a baggy light brown dress with big puffy sleeves. She wore it to work to seek opinions but the dress hasn't been seen since, what's the bet she stuffed it back into the plastic bag it came in and sent it back for a refund because she had a crisis of confidence about wearing something from a mass fashion store (that is until she accepted freebies and agreed to shill for Yvette Sports polyester garments from China).
20201204_142133.jpg

I'm feeling worried that if I mention I have just returned from Marylebone that a certain attention seeker will say she is being stalked. I had cause to go to the area but did not venture close to Chez MAM. As she is in lockdown I was assured of not seeing her in the street though one couldn't rule out seeing her peering over the roof terrace railing calling to someone, anyone, below "Yoo-hoo, I'm in lockdown!" I bet that is the title of today's vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Brilliant that you got that screen shot. What did the rest of it say? Her fascination with Marylebone and the celebrities and beautiful people is tacky and ultra bizarre. How is she allowed to do so much filming of herself and other people on BBC Premises? Wouldn’t she have to get a signed release for filming?

Brilliant that you got that screen shot. What did the rest of it say? Her fascination with Marylebone and the celebrities and beautiful people is tacky and ultra bizarre. How is she allowed to do so much filming of herself and other people on BBC Premises? Wouldn’t she have to get a signed release for filming?
The screen shots are easy because the captions appear a split second after the speech, giving time to click and grab the shot. The rest of that comment said "Just wondering if anyone else who ordered is having the same problem?" I am not holding my breath for her prompt and cheery response.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The screen shots are easy because the captions appear a split second after the speech, giving time to click and grab the shot. The rest of that comment said "Just wondering if anyone else who ordered is having the same problem?" I am not holding my breath for her prompt and cheery response.
She’s got to address this. BBC presenter advocating and lying about a dodgy Chinese website is very non U.

Reactions: 2
JG would say that she is not fascinated with celebs and beautiful people but that she includes reference to everything glitzy for the benefit of her followers (whom she'd patronisingly think of as leading dreary lives, ever in thrall to her West End Wendy ways).

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s trying to get on the same level as Estee Lalonde, who seemed to get to the level she’s at off the back of her wealthy ex-boyfriend. She had Estee in her Dogs and the City podcast without her dog (who was ill) where she plugged her jewellery line.

Last edited:
I think she’s trying to get on the same level as Estee Lalonde, who seemed to get to the level she’s at off the back of her wealthy ex-boyfriend. She had Ester in her Dogs and the City podcast without her dog (who was ill) where she plugged her jewellery line.
I remember you @Mustard mentioning JG and EL in an earlier post. I haven't really looked into EL so didn't know about a wealthy ex. although I wouldn't be surprised that influencers have subsidised vanity projects, a bit like the classic, pre-digital "my spouse is bored" boutique or "my trust-fund kid needs a job" business.

I remember you @Mustard mentioning JG and EL in an earlier post. I haven't really looked into EL so didn't know about a wealthy ex. although I wouldn't be surprised that influencers have subsidised vanity projects, a bit like the classic, pre-digital "my spouse is bored" boutique or "my trust-fund kid needs a job" business.
Check out the EL thread. I only joined it because of the link with JG. Her ex boyfriend is a member of a wealthy Kazakhstan family and is selling the £2.5k house he lived in with EL. She too buys shoes for £700 like JG.

Check out the EL thread. I only joined it because of the link with JG. Her ex boyfriend is a member of a wealthy Kazakhstan family and is selling the £2.5k house he lived in with EL. She too buys shoes for £700 like JG.
I so want to look, but am worried that I'll disappear down a rabbit hole spoilt brattery. Oh, alright then, I'll have a peep, I hope there is a TLDR...

She has two recorded business addresses.
1BFDD6BC-F7AA-4CA0-B34A-C4740AEFD55A.jpeg
097C5D21-0DCF-4430-99F4-AF2086CC01EA.jpeg

I so want to look, but am worried that I'll disappear down a rabbit hole spoilt brattery. Oh, alright then, I'll have a peep, I hope there is a TLDR...
her ex’s previous Insta account is Asian (li0nsmane)

More complaints.
6D4ADEEF-6D52-4AC7-AFC4-A3AE28474A92.jpeg
BAF1A25F-EC56-43E9-82EF-E8EFFEC5202D.jpeg

Last edited:
So one is a company for her interests as a landlord, and the other for her showbiz activities. Both have filed as micro companies so must have turnovers of >£632K to be allowed do so, not much to see on the submitted accounts.

Jo Good has just posted a blog about having to self isolate for 14 days. She wants suggestions of what she might do indoors. I suggest she familiarise herself with the Advertising Standards Authority's comprehensive guidelines for social media promotions.
20201204_181516.jpg

20201204_181355.jpg

20201204_182743.jpg

20201204_181739.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@VeeJayBee re EL. Ex boyfriend is Aslan (not Asian) Insta account.

Re JG so she has a share in the freehold of the flat in Brighton. There was a one bed put up for sale at that address in the beginning of the year but didn’t sell or was withdrawn.

How will she see the ASA rules unless ‘someone’ points it out to her. She has a Twitter account.😏

The comments on her YT make cringe reading. Sympathy-bombing poor Jo to a creepy degree with suggestions of what she might do, make soup, watch Netflix, take up knitting, hundreds of fawning followers are coming up with the same obvious responses, and telling her they're there for her etc. All this will encourage her existing narc tendencies. They are also congratulating her on 'doing the right thing' by quarantining. Can't her naive gullible followers see in her vlogs that she is in this position as she has been less than vigilant with social distancing and mask wearing? My joke yesterday about her shouting from her roof top makes it as a serious suggestion by one of her idiot followers, yelling out to people below asking about their fave songs...
20201205_055221.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
The comments on her YT make cringe reading. Sympathy-bombing poor Jo to a creepy degree with suggestions of what she might do, make soup, watch Netflix, take up knitting, hundreds of fawning followers are coming up with the same obvious responses, and telling her they're there for her etc. All this will encourage her existing narc tendencies. They are also congratulating her on 'doing the right thing' by quarantining. Can't her naive gullible followers see in her vlogs that she is in this position as she has been less than vigilant with social distancing and mask wearing? My joke yesterday about her shouting from her roof top makes it as a serious suggestion by one of her idiot followers, yelling out to people below asking about their fave songs...
View attachment 335435
This is super creepy. There’s no doubt that she would consider it. 😏

I found this comment from her vlog a month ago - the one where she said walking was now her main exercise.
1E53E455-7599-42C8-8575-2B74BF038834.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.