Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is supporting a local business in buying her 3.99 turmeric shot from the Daylesford organic farm shop, Blandford Street. Thank heavens that the struggling owner, Lady Bamford of the billionaire JCB family, can now maintain cashflow to her humble grocery store, and might not have to shutter up for good.
20201220_151126.jpg

20201220_143123.jpg

The crooked mask has spared us the Blackwall tunnel nostrils but not the draped jowls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is supporting a local business in buying her 3.99 turmeric shot from the Daylesford organic farm shop, Blandford Street. Thank heavens that the struggling owner, Lady Bamford of the billionaire JCB family, can now maintain cashflow to her humble grocery store, and might not have to shutter up for good.
View attachment 354219
View attachment 354220
I didn’t know there was a Daylesford in Marylebone! I went to the one in Pimlico and the prices were eye watering.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 354219
View attachment 354220
Then she's an idiot. There is a Waitrose across the road from her. She's obsessed with Marylebone. Of course there are expensive and complete rip off chi chi places nearby, it's W1. But there are really affordable places within a short walk. Never does a proper shop anyway. Wants people to believe she's one of the rich and famous living in an exclusive enclave. The really wealthy don't waste their money like her.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 354219
View attachment 354220
The crooked mask has spared us the Blackwall tunnel nostrils but not the draped jowls.
No! Her mask says Middle Aged Minx, as does a sign on her car. But no MAM beanie yet. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a greedy feeble minded snob. Talks total tosh, dresses for the outdoors like Edna the inebriate woman, has a misguided sense of entitlement and needs to pull both her socks and her mask up if she’s to avoid Covid.
If she does get it , I would be really concerned.....she is older, has a past history of smoking ( and is often out of breath or displaying a productive cough) and has poor nutritional status. She really does need to sort her silly self out. This virus doesn’t care where you shop or who you can name drop....

• Heart
View attachment 354219
View attachment 354220
Buuut, it’s healthy! So that’s ok then.

I didn’t know there was a Daylesford in Marylebone! I went to the one in Pimlico and the prices were eye watering.
I must admit I am a bread snob and I felt a complete twit when I went in to a Daylesford and found their sourdough was cheaper than my favourite.o_O Maybe I should have vlogged about it. I discovered my fave in a TooGoodToGo magic bag and have been spoiled forever.

I must admit I am a bread snob and I felt a complete twit when I went in to a Daylesford and found their sourdough was cheaper than my favourite.o_O Maybe I should have vlogged about it. I discovered my fave in a TooGoodToGo magic bag and have been spoiled forever.
Which bread was that? And the prices? I try lots of different ones, depending on where I am. Or I did, before the first lockdown. My recent favourite sourdough is Aries Bakery on Acre Lane, Brixton. And, their cinnamon buns are incredible.

Wonder where they did the recording? Surely not on the roof!
They did most of the recording on the roof, and then went inside at the end. JG was being her usual show off self and then looked for more sympathy by saying she only lived in a rented flat in Marylebone.

Last edited:
She is a greedy feeble minded snob. Talks total tosh, dresses for the outdoors like Edna the inebriate woman, has a misguided sense of entitlement and needs to pull both her socks and her mask up if she’s to avoid Covid.
If she does get it , I would be really concerned.....she is older, has a past history of smoking ( and is often out of breath or displaying a productive cough) and has poor nutritional status. She really does need to sort her silly self out. This virus doesn’t care where you shop or who you can name drop....
That's it. Edna the inebriate woman. A deranged Pat Hayes. I can't keep a straight face when she's modelling the Big Bird coat, like a nutcase on the roof. which is really overpriced and does nothing for her. If you look at some of the old Inside Out programmes, she sounds different, not like a pantomime dame.

• Heart
Do you think Trading Standards need informing about her having “middle aged” on that mask lol! Misleading branding if ever there was....
People who see her must think she had a very large paper round...

• Haha
Which bread was that? And the prices? I try lots of different ones, depending on where I am. Or I did, before the first lockdown. My recent favourite sourdough is Aries Bakery on Acre Lane, Brixton. And, their cinnamon buns are incredible.

They did most of the recording on the roof, and then went inside at the end. JG was being her usual show off self and then looked for more sympathy by saying she only lived in a rented flat in Marylebone.
My favourite bread. Their charcoal bread is also fantastic, tastes like crumpets. When I toast it I do only one side, as recommended by M Poilane for his classic loaf, nice to keep some of the spongy moistness. I used to make my own sourdough but just couldn't time it right with long days so fell out of the habit. I bought a Gail's San Fran sourdough yesterday and it is pretty good.

Do you think Trading Standards need informing about her having “middle aged” on that mask lol! Misleading branding if ever there was....
People who see her must think she had a very large paper round...
A comment on her YT said she should rebrand as SeniorMinx which would be more accurate.

I do remember JG saying a while ago she feels she has lived 2/3 of her life so I could imagine her pretentiously adopting the French term for that stage of life, they refer to the Third Age. She could be ThirdAgeMinx, aka 3AM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@VeeJayBee thanks for the bread info. I’ve not seen it before. I see it’s on Ocado. I really like/liked the Poilane bread since I discovered it in Paris about 20 years ago, and
then they opened up the Elizabeth Street shop. I used to frequently go there on a Sunday to pick some up, but now it’s a pain to get there., due to all the construction, road repairs and bridge closures. I recommend trying these Bertinet ones. They have a small and large versions. Also, Karaway Bread. They have a stall at Borough Market and some of their bread is sold at Ocado. Pictured is the Lithuanian scalded rye.
4C5F09BC-C93C-49B0-80B4-DDFFDA74383F.jpeg
061B2C14-3847-4599-A3D4-AE49BDF98DC6.jpeg
152E871F-FC9C-43BA-80A8-0953E7315386.jpeg
48DC387C-8348-4E6A-91E6-2EB778D0E20C.jpeg

Oh, and try the bread from BreadBread Bakery. They are on Instagram. They are at a lot of London Farmers Markets, including Marylebone, Islington and Parliament Hill if you are in North London. They used to have a shop in Brixton Village and now bake in Herne Hill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'd missed the YT interview by the piano teacher Genia who has been in the radio show.
And Johnny Myles' dad better watch out else he'll become another MAM local stooge if she tracks him down.Or it could be a love match, he's probably in his 70s, right age and a catch having a W1 gaff.
20201220_213624.jpg

20201220_213326.jpg

• Haha
MAM's Cookie Monster Stella M coat was 10x the price of this one. I do not think the Stella looks 10x better. If she'd discovered this one she could've got content. "Should I buy this EXTREMELY CHEAP coat?"
20201221_070653.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw this in Mail online. Horsham is where MAM’s mother lives.View attachment 354631
What do we think JG's movements will be in light of the Tier changes? Being in London she is Tier 4, Mutti is Tier 2. Her brother who lives in Amsterdam is with Mutti now, the Netherlands have stopped anyone entering from the UK so he might be prevented from returning any time soon.

She might've beat a hasty retreat to Sussex on Sunday evening, there could be someone sitting in on her show today. Although I'm sure she'd not want to give up the Christmas day gig so will probably continue as planned, broadcasting this week and driving to Sussex Christmas day afternoon, justifying it by saying she is the support bubble, bringing with her whatever she might have picked up at the Chiltern Firehouse, BBC, or the streets of W1. She seems quite slovenly (eg only has her much-used car cleaned when it goes in for a service) so I can't imagine she's too careful with general hygiene.

We can be almost certain she will say one thing, do another thing, while posting contradictory footage on her next vlogs.

Reactions: 3
BED43C96-32FD-4EDD-8EBC-55230AADA0F2.jpeg
00B88EA6-A232-49AA-A62C-DE5126579F0A.jpeg
A7B99D9C-8631-4437-BCDE-5AF59EEFB41D.jpeg
763FE6F4-9D9B-40BC-86B4-596E3D47D5B2.jpeg
213F40BC-F975-4222-8630-0B2C5FFDD729.jpeg

What do we think JG's movements will be in light of the Tier changes? Being in London she is Tier 4, Mutti is Tier 2. Her brother who lives in Amsterdam is with Mutti now, the Netherlands have stopped anyone entering from the UK so he might be prevented from returning any time soon.

She might've beat a hasty retreat to Sussex on Sunday evening, there could be someone sitting in on her show today. Although I'm sure she'd not want to give up the Christmas day gig so will probably continue as planned, broadcasting this week and driving to Sussex Christmas day afternoon, justifying it by saying she is the support bubble, bringing with her whatever she might have picked up at the Chiltern Firehouse, BBC, or the streets of W1. She seems quite slovenly (eg only has her much-used car cleaned when it goes in for a service) so I can't imagine she's too careful with general hygiene.

We can be almost certain she will say one thing, do another thing, while posting contradictory footage on her next vlogs.
She’s supposed to be taking the week off after Christmas. If she was going to go to her hotel on the beach it will now be closed. Such a conundrum! To see last image, click on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
On her BBC Radio London show just now Jo Good said she has an organic chicken in her fridge, and she's waiting to know if she will be eating it alone.

"Wooohoooooo", "KEY CHANGE! oh no it's not", "STUFF that freezer!", croaks Jo Good, sounding even more hyper than usual.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.