Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he looks like a little hobbity elf. 🧝 Definite ick, I honestly can’t imagine being with someone that adored their own face this much

Reactions: 11
I think he looks like a little hobbity elf. 🧝 Definite ick, I honestly can’t imagine being with someone that adored their own face this much
That's the problem. He gazes at his own face so lovingly. How can anyone find that attractive?

Reactions: 12
No offence but he has such a gay energy. As a woman I cant imagine finding him attractive.

Reactions: 30
Hearing her talk about her heritage in that way really made me think. I’ll be honest, I feel as though saying you’re anything other than ‘just British’ makes people feel more attractive… perhaps even more exotic and interesting?!
My Grandfather was Latvian and although he wasn’t my mum’s biological father, I used to love the fact he was Latvian. I learnt a lot from him and he truly was the most incredible man. If I’m honest, I also liked telling people! I felt it made me seem more interesting.
There are so many influencers on instagram trying to appear unique when a lot of them fit a very very similar cookie cutter. I feel Sarah has said this to try and her allow herself to stand out and appear different. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great to embrace who you are and I wouldn’t for one second discredit her experiences growing up, but if I’m honest, that was my first thought.

Reactions: 6
I cant be the only one that thinks when Jim is holding/interacting with his kids, it’s like they’re not his. Like an item or someone else’s kids he’s looking after. That video of him holding their newest child in a front sling carrier thing looked like it could’ve been a friends child, not his own? there’s no warmth whatsoever. like he is disconnected. He doesn’t seem to have bonded whatsoever with his new son, and continues to make any post about his kids talking about how bad being a parent is. I genuinely don’t think i’ve ever seen a positive post about his kids. how does sarah defend this anytime someone points it out?! surely it must upset her …

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I cant be the only one that thinks when Jim is holding/interacting with his kids, it’s like they’re not his. Like an item or someone else’s kids he’s looking after. That video of him holding their newest child in a front sling carrier thing looked like it could’ve been a friends child, not his own? there’s no warmth whatsoever. like he is disconnected. He doesn’t seem to have bonded whatsoever with his new son, and continues to make any post about his kids talking about how bad being a parent is. I genuinely don’t think i’ve ever seen a positive post about his kids. how does sarah defend this anytime someone points it out?! surely it must upset her …
Not to defend Jim, never ever, but he might have post-natal depression. 1 in 10 men apparently develop it, so much lower rates than women but it's an actual thing per scientific journals. It's apparently also associated with anxiety which I believe Jim has said he had since childhood.

Reactions: 7
Not to defend Jim, never ever, but he might have post-natal depression. 1 in 10 men apparently develop it, so much lower rates than women but it's an actual thing per scientific journals. It's apparently also associated with anxiety which I believe Jim has said he had since childhood.
Thank you for linking that interesting case study.
I found this quite interesting in particular since he seems so detached when it comes to his son:

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 11-10-19 Postpartum Depression in Men.png

You could definitely be on to something. Thank you for sharing, it was really interesting to read and to learn more about.

Think it also links back to his Dad. Think it is well documented he was abusive and that will impact on Jim a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Glad you found it interesting, @oshare ! The first time I heard of it I thought people were kidding, but it's a documented issue. I enjoy reading about psychology and neuroscience and all that too :)

Think it also links back to his Dad. Think it is well documented he was abusive and that will impact on Jim a lot.
This could also well be it. His paternal role model wasn't a good one, he might feel incapacitated or feel like being detached is better or something.

Has he ever mentioned being in therapy? He seems to have a huge host of issues that could be made better through it. He'd still be an annoying weasel who wants to make money shilling tat instead of getting a real job, but he maybe could be a better partner and father.

• Heart
Jim’s style is very 50s and Sarah’s 70s. It’s great to have your own style and not follow trends but it seems very curated to fit an aesthetic rather than always what suits or flatters.

Reactions: 10
Sarah could get a few tips from Trinny on dressing for her body type. I’ve just noticed they have the same shape ie. Slim long torso. Side note: not sure why I still follow Trinny on insta as I have the opposite body type 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Eeek. I know it’s about what Sarah likes and not us but her new mop is terrible lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eeek. I know it’s about what Sarah likes and not us but her new mop is terrible lol.
Thought she got a new gifted mop and I was even curious what a terrible mop looks like. Then realized you were talking about her hair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't like Sarah putting photos of Margot sleeping in her cot on her stories 🥺. Just seems such an invasion of her privacy. I know her whole life is online but this just seems really too far.

(Won't put it here).

Reactions: 19