Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's going to get her hair cut into a bob. I hope its not by the ones who did her hair today (Hershesons) as 😱 what did they do? Her hair is so naturally beautiful and they've made it look terrible.

Screenshot_20230911_233820.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean..., Sarah got lighter hair, then she's going to get a Bob, trying to look like someone above this comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean..., Sarah got lighter hair, then she's going to get a Bob, trying to look like someone above this comment?
I hope she won't start ✨ chasing the acting dream✨ The world is fine without another "cheese lady"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know people shouldn't have to tan if they don't want to (I don't) but honestly his torso could seriously do with a bit of bronzing. If he insists on showing it off so much.
He does look like a raw chicken.
For anything, note that I am not offended by your comment! these kind of comments always make me laugh a little.
I used to get bullied a lot for how white I am. I don't really tan, even if I'm in the sun a lot. I just burn or when I wear sunscreen I get red and that's it. I remember one year I actually got quite a tan (for me) and I was still absolutely super white compared to others. I have no idea about fake tans, I will probably look quite orange-y because of my skin tone but not everybody tans easily? I used to feel so bad about it, mainly because I never understood people's obsession with tanning and why I had to look a certain way, but once I grew a bit older (adult or so), I felt totally at ease. If Jim looks like a raw chicken I look like a boiled egg kind of white :ROFLMAO:
In stead of tanning, I just wish he would put on a long-sleeve shirt. The less we see of him the better ✨

Talking about their finances, it's an interesting conversation. I, too, think he doesn't have much money left. I think because he grew up having quite a bit of disposable income from early on because of tanya/yt-days, he never really learned to be smart and tight with money. He doesn't seem to be smart with it at all and seems to spend it on stupid things he doesn't need, like a whole renovation of a perfectly fine house. He could have just done some light upgrading, and the house would have been fine. It would have saved them a lot of money and stress. He could have saved the money for other things, like their children and their future. He seems to be living in the "now" a lot in stead of also looking at the future. You can not expect easy money to always come in, the influencer job is going to stop some time soon. He may be able to hold on for a while longer because he's expoiting his children, but for how much longer?
I also don't understand why they have Margot in daycare. They are both home all day, why not keep her at home until she goes to school? Surely it would safe a lot money?
I mean by all means I'm glad she's going the less time she spends with these people the better (less time to exploit her, so she can actually develop!!) but I just don't get why she has to go? It's not like they have anything to do. Between the 2 of them there is always one at home and when something does come up, they can just hire a babysitter for the time?
I don't get it.

Reactions: 9
I also don't understand why they have Margot in daycare. They are both home all day, why not keep her at home until she goes to school? Surely it would safe a lot money?
I mean by all means I'm glad she's going the less time she spends with these people the better (less time to exploit her, so she can actually develop!!) but I just don't get why she has to go? It's not like they have anything to do. Between the 2 of them there is always one at home and when something does come up, they can just hire a babysitter for the time?
I don't get it.
It’s much better for her to be in a daycare with other kids her age and normal adults who don’t constantly shove camera in her face.

Reactions: 11
It’s much better for her to be in a daycare with other kids her age and normal adults who don’t constantly shove camera in her face.
Absolutely! I said so as well in my post, it's great she can develop at her own pace and interact with other children. As I said, i'm so glad she's going but just financially it doesn't make sense to me. They are both pretty much jobless, they have a hired help as well. Why can't they raise they own children? Jim is drawing his face all day and Sarah is on IG replying to followers, surely they aren't that busy?

Reactions: 8
For anything, note that I am not offended by your comment! these kind of comments always make me laugh a little.
I used to get bullied a lot for how white I am. I don't really tan, even if I'm in the sun a lot. I just burn or when I wear sunscreen I get red and that's it. I remember one year I actually got quite a tan (for me) and I was still absolutely super white compared to others. I have no idea about fake tans, I will probably look quite orange-y because of my skin tone but not everybody tans easily? I used to feel so bad about it, mainly because I never understood people's obsession with tanning and why I had to look a certain way, but once I grew a bit older (adult or so), I felt totally at ease. If Jim looks like a raw chicken I look like a boiled egg kind of white :ROFLMAO:
In stead of tanning, I just wish he would put on a long-sleeve shirt. The less we see of him the better ✨

Talking about their finances, it's an interesting conversation. I, too, think he doesn't have much money left. I think because he grew up having quite a bit of disposable income from early on because of tanya/yt-days, he never really learned to be smart and tight with money. He doesn't seem to be smart with it at all and seems to spend it on stupid things he doesn't need, like a whole renovation of a perfectly fine house. He could have just done some light upgrading, and the house would have been fine. It would have saved them a lot of money and stress. He could have saved the money for other things, like their children and their future. He seems to be living in the "now" a lot in stead of also looking at the future. You can not expect easy money to always come in, the influencer job is going to stop some time soon. He may be able to hold on for a while longer because he's expoiting his children, but for how much longer?
I don't get it.
I feel you, I was also bullied for being pale and used to cover myself up and try to tan, but now I don't care.

That said I doubt you or I were ever quite as narcissistic as Jim who likes to plaster photos of his naked torso all over instagram with no warning or seemingly, demand. So maybe he could do with being taken down a peg or two😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely! I said so as well in my post, it's great she can develop at her own pace and interact with other children. As I said, i'm so glad she's going but just financially it doesn't make sense to me. They are both pretty much jobless, they have a hired help as well. Why can't they raise they own children? Jim is drawing his face all day and Sarah is on IG replying to followers, surely they aren't that busy?
I mean she is literally paying for it herself let's be honest. As someone else said, thank god she has time for interaction with other children and adults without cameras in her face

Reactions: 2
I feel you, I was also bullied for being pale and used to cover myself up and try to tan, but now I don't care.

That said I doubt you or I were ever quite as narcissistic as Jim who likes to plaster photos of his naked torso all over instagram with no warning or seemingly, demand. So maybe he could do with being taken down a peg or two😂
Hah people always told me I looked sickly, unhealthy and that the sun would do me well 🥴 I was always playing outside! I just didn't tan lol. Thankfully things got better as I got older and also with more and more stuff coming out about how bad (intense) tanning is for your skin. My aunt used to tan a lot and from when I was in my early teens she always told me not to tan because her skin really suffered from it and she was still quite young, you can still tell now even after 20 years especially in her face.
Jim could always do with being taken down a peg or two.... or three :ROFLMAO: I truly wans't offended it just made think of old times and how much I changed.

I mean she is literally paying for it herself let's be honest. As someone else said, thank god she has time for interaction with other children and adults without cameras in her face
Omg I didn't even think about it like that. It's her paid time off 😭😭

Argh I really didn't mean to offend anyone with my 'Jim should tan' comment.
I can't tan at all as I feel ill before it gets to that point (diarrhoea - so glamorous).
Pale is fine in my book.
Just something should be done with his torso. Preferably not be seen at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re so so busy don’t you know??! Thank god Jim is so good at work-life balance, juggling a full time career and family life, along with developing his passions and being a perfect husband 🥲

• Haha
SORRY EXCUSE ME WHOSE WEDDINGGG? :eek::eek::eek:
I know! Shocked me too. Never thought that would happen. I guess they needn't invite Jim and Sarah, excuse being they weren't invited to theirs.
Poor old Estee's thunder stolen too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9