Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like Sarah putting photos of Margot sleeping in her cot on her stories 🥺. Just seems such an invasion of her privacy. I know her whole life is online but this just seems really too far.

(Won't put it here).
I hate it when people do this, even non social media people. You’re so vulnerable whilst asleep, parents should be protecting their children not broadcasting them to everyone and also why do people think we even want to see their sleeping children?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He’s just very slightly-better-than-average at art, no more advanced than a secondary school art class. I’ve no idea why he’s so obsessed with showing off his drawings all of a sudden, where does he think this is going to lead?! It’s not even like he’s trying to teach his followers his techniques or anything

Reactions: 26
He’s just very slightly-better-than-average at art, no more advanced than a secondary school art class. I’ve no idea why he’s so obsessed with showing off his drawings all of a sudden, where does he think this is going to lead?! It’s not even like he’s trying to teach his followers his techniques or anything
A while ago he kept saying the drawing was for 'something' in that very vague way.
He does seem to be floundering. No clear career.

As an aside I looked at the Alfie/Zoe threads for first time in ages. They irritate me so much I rarely look (A & Z irritate me, not the posters on those threads). But their logic re showing their children online is they'll show them up to going to school then they'll stop. Apparently. But what is the point in that? If they know it is wrong at that age they shouldn't do it full stop should they?
Fascinating to think how these ones including Jim and Sarah try to justify it all.

Reactions: 14
She’s taken “Anglo Indian Model” out of her bio and is now a (LOL) “Public Figure”. Think she finally quit her non existent modelling career?

Also sorry but “Margo and Jesse’s mum” is SO cringe to me..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s taken “Anglo Indian Model” out of her bio and is now a (LOL) “Public Figure”. Think she finally quit her non existent modelling career?

Lmao she’s acting like she’s famous in her bio

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Also, she has "motherhood" and then "Margot and Jesse's mum". It's kind of the same thing, why put it in twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah: “we’ve been discussing when we will take our children off social media completely to protect their privacy, it’s a hot topic in our house.”

Also Sarah; *updated insta bio to children’s names in preparation for more grifting with mum and baby content

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah: “we’ve been discussing when we will take our children off social media completely to protect their privacy, it’s a hot topic in our house.”

Also Sarah; *updated insta bio to children’s names in preparation for more grifting with mum and baby content
They never will, unless the law changes and they have to, how would either of them earn a living otherwise?!

Reactions: 12
I was just thinking this. One of my friends enrolled in an online drawing course a while ago. She works full time and she's also a single mom. In the evening hours when her child sleep she's been working very hard at improving her drawing skills because she loves drawing and I would say in quite a short time she improved a lot, a bit similar to Jim's current level. To be fair, I do think he draws well, but like you say it's slightly better than the average person. I would say it's mostly because he has an interest it in and puts a lot of time and effort into it and thus improving his skills. It's not more than what most people would be able to do if they put so much time into it. It clearly tells me that he has nothing else to do more than anything.

Reactions: 11
Just woke up and I had a dream about him 😳 out of nowhere and we were dating 😳 he was as grumpy and snide in the dream as in real life lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just woke up and I had a dream about him 😳 out of nowhere and we were dating 😳 he was as grumpy and snide in the dream as in real life lol 😂
It's OK, it's full moon tonight and lots of people experience weird dreams in the run up to it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Time to take a social media break maybe 🤣 does he still have management? I really would love to be in meetings if so, what on earth are they advising him for the long term? If I was him or Sarah I'd be worried about my future

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.