Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim & Tanya would’ve been married 8 years yesterday… bet Jim sulked all day long drawing pictures of her and reflecting on his glory days, whilst Sarah was tackling his two children on her own for the millionth time since giving birth.

ETA it was not the 6th they got married, the 6th was when he announced they had gotten married. Nonetheless the point does still stand, he has just been crying to himself since the 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jim & Tanya would’ve been married 8 years yesterday… bet Jim sulked all day long drawing pictures of her and reflecting on his glory days, whilst Sarah was tackling his two children on her own for the millionth time since giving birth.

ETA it was not the 6th they got married, the 6th was when he announced they had gotten married. Nonetheless the point does still stand, he has just been crying to himself since the 3rd.
Blimey was it only 8 years ago they got married 😲
I always forget how quickly he courted then got engaged to Sarah.

Reactions: 16
Blimey was it only 8 years ago they got married 😲
I always forget how quickly he courted then got engaged to Sarah.
I can't believe he was married 8 years ago and in that short time already being divorced from the first wife, then he met and married someone else and has 2 children!

Reactions: 20
How much do you guys think sarah and jim make? Because she is literally not known at all apart from building off of what tanya and jim made, now she is his wife and (a small) percent of people have followed her through him. She literally only does instagram which I would assume isn’t tons? His youtube is completely flopped with viewers and hardly anyone interacts with his posts on instagram. He always talks about stress for providing for his family but also see them using £300 kids toys and her wearing £200+ jeans? Confused on how C list influencers that no one is actually interested in viewing are able to make that much. I just can’t fathom how these two literally do nothing all day but can afford a house mortgage and kids when no one is really that interested in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How much do you guys think sarah and jim make? Because she is literally not known at all apart from building off of what tanya and jim made, now she is his wife and (a small) percent of people have followed her through him. She literally only does instagram which I would assume isn’t tons? His youtube is completely flopped with viewers and hardly anyone interacts with his posts on instagram. He always talks about stress for providing for his family but also see them using £300 kids toys and her wearing £200+ jeans? Confused on how C list influencers that no one is actually interested in viewing are able to make that much. I just can’t fathom how these two literally do nothing all day but can afford a house mortgage and kids when no one is really that interested in the first place?
I've wondered this too. I wonder it about a lot of influencers, to be honest. It's a bit like wondering what everyone else at work gets paid. I wish there was a glass door for the celebrity/influencer world 😂

I think someone posted his Ltd company accounts on here a little while ago and if I'm reading it correctly (not an accounting wizz so might not be!) the capital reduced by around £90k between 2022 and 2023. So it's possible they've been living off of salary/dividends taken from the company as it looks like money has only been going out and not in. He was stressed about the move and wouldn't stop going on about how much everything was costing him. Yes, Jim, things do cost money when you have to pay for them out of your own pocket. So the move and renovation probably sucked up a lot of cash. I wonder if they have a fixed rate or tracker mortgage......

They're clearly on the lookout for easy cash as they rented their house out to a tennis player for Wimbledon this summer. The only trips they take are gifted or to Sarah's family homes, they don't really go out or do anything and that's not just because of the kids as they didn't do much before them. It doesn't look like they ever really spend their own money on anything as we only see free/gifted items, so it's possible they're living quite cheaply and stretching what they have. I also remember him mentioning something about Sarah's family holiday house and how they'll inherit it. I think that says a lot about how he views her family and makes me wonder if her parents support them financially in some way. It looks like they've got very little earning potential between them and very little capital in the influencer world to use in an attempt to lure brand deals/partnerships etc. Real jobs might need to be considered at some point.

Reactions: 17
Do I vaguely remember they also have a flat which they presumably rent out? The one the Ukrainian couple lived in. Unless the Ukrainian couple are still there rent free.
I can't believe they are bringing in much money. Sarah has a few modelling jobs but not many. And usually when she is pregnant. Jim has a few advertising endorsements, but again not many or consistently it seems.
And what slender fame he has cannot last much longer. He'll have to get a proper job - not just doodling.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I wonder this. Especially as the influencer “luxury” lifestyle and all the gifting, it’s then hard to drop down with lifestyle when you are not getting the same income from the YouTuber heyday.
I imagine they maybe bought their house with cash if Jim was smart, or just a small mortgage so don’t have huge outgoings.
Also doesn’t Sarah leech off her parents? As in before Jim how was she living? She barely got any modelling jobs and was living in london so must have had some help from her parents with rent or monthly allowance. Long term they won’t have to worry because of Sarah’s parents I’m guessing.

I imagine they are fairly asset rich with a london home and maybe some money tied up in shares which Jim probably needs to keep for some sort of pension but probably struggle to keep up with the luxury lifestyle and outgoings. Hence why they both do regular begs for freebies, only go on gifted holidays and constantly cave into doing cheap adverts with their children.

Reactions: 5
It is fascinating to think of the Gleam bunch. The only ones I follow on here are Jim and Niomi. Literally the dullest in Gleam days but have turned out to be the real oddbods. I never keep up with Alfie, Zoe, or Tanya really. Who knew 😂

Reactions: 12
That latest story 🤦🏼‍ “hey Margot, look up and say ‘morning’” *she does it* “Really good speaking!”. Trying to prove something, Jim? How sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Got to laugh at their most recent ad with Shell. Apparently they have hectic, stressful lives so need some downtime. This is about 2 people who are essentially unemployed.

also laughing at the fact in the link Shell described them as “wanderlust enthusiasts”. I mean they basically only go away to her parents holiday home or gifted trip usually to a generic resort hotel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
the fact that not a single person has bothered to comment on how unethical it is to work with Shell shows how absolutely no one gives a single tit about either of them. how is he still even getting any work when he can only muster 4 comments most likely from bots?

Reactions: 8
Was just coming to say this kitchen was £300? Wtf?

View attachment 2431343

And is it just me being a prude thinks his t shirt of a nude woman is inappropriate him being a husband and father? Gives me the ick.
He gives me the ick anyway. At least he is wearing something here, unlike in today’s stories, where he has his uncooked chickeny chest out. Vom!

Here he is, tucking into a chocolate lolly, which Sarah has to inform Jim, is only 130 calories (yawn) and Jim cannot actually believe it (yawn). God forbid they enjoy themselves. What a pair of squares (yawn).

Put a shirt on Jim. It’s not a pleasant sight!

DDB363AA-7318-4768-ABAE-52F18222079E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He gives me the ick anyway. At least he is wearing something here, unlike in today’s stories, where he has his uncooked chickeny chest out. Vom!

Here he is, tucking into a chocolate lolly, which Sarah has to inform Jim, is only 130 calories (yawn) and Jim cannot actually believe it (yawn). God forbid they enjoy themselves. What a pair of squares (yawn).

Put a shirt on Jim. It’s not a pleasant sight!

View attachment 2438088
I know people shouldn't have to tan if they don't want to (I don't) but honestly his torso could seriously do with a bit of bronzing. If he insists on showing it off so much.
He does look like a raw chicken.

Reactions: 14
Hahaha all I see now when I look at him is a cat anus on a raw chicken.. what a look!

• Haha
Reactions: 9