Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Martha appears too, what is wrong with this guy?
The fact he's still sharing pictures of that dog when he knows the tit it gets for Tanya is so pathetic. He knows the dog is safe, and presumably could have got her back at the time if he'd asked the person she was rehomed with? If his sister knows where she is, surely he did. It says so much about him and his life satisfaction that he's making online jibes at his ex wife. He's remarried with 2 kids and is still stuck on this 😂

Sorry for the rant, I just find him really weirdly pathetic, and honestly just nasty? Why cause problems for his ex now? Move on, Jimbo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sure Sarah loves that he's constantly going back in his camera roll and combing through photos that no doubt include his ex wife. He is such a loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok sorry but that’s a new low… for what reason, other than to cause trouble for Tanya would he have added a photo of Martha?

Can’t stand seeing her happy apparently but I hope someone calls him out for that (honestly might be me at this stage lol) because it’s pathetic and actually very scary behaviour - imagine how he treated her behind closed doors. Just feels like he’s trying to punish her
---
Especially since he’s not even answering any questions about her!!!!! How has he posted that just now and not a holiday ‘recap’? I don’t know anyone that posts this many throwbacks ffs

Reactions: 24
How embarrassing is he. Sarah must be mortified and feel like utter tit that Tanya is clearly still living rent free in his head.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok sorry but that’s a new low… for what reason, other than to cause trouble for Tanya would he have added a photo of Martha?

Can’t stand seeing her happy apparently but I hope someone calls him out for that (honestly might be me at this stage lol) because it’s pathetic and actually very scary behaviour - imagine how he treated her behind closed doors. Just feels like he’s trying to punish her
---
Especially since he’s not even answering any questions about her!!!!! How has he posted that just now and not a holiday ‘recap’? I don’t know anyone that posts this many throwbacks ffs
He's so bloody wierd. Why poke the hornets nest with photos of Martha? Presumably so he is tied in people's memories again to Tanya because of her YT revival. And that sneaky clickbait of 'click to the end to see who pops up' when it's Louise bloody Pentland when he knows people will focus on the Martha photo. Does he want people to keep bringing up Martha with Tanya?
He needs to get over Tanya. He's married with two beautiful children ffs.

Reactions: 26
He's jealous that she's back on YouTube and has got more views on her comeback video than he could ever dream of getting himself. I can imagine he's seething right now, and has tried to reignite the Martha thing to spite Tanya. He's hoping she'll get flooded with messages about Martha again. If I was Sarah I'd have serious concerns about Jim.

Reactions: 30
He knew the engagement he'd get by posting Martha! Why else would he do it?! Such a massive c*nt!

Reactions: 17
He gives no fucks, it's kinda sad he spent a few days with his wife and kids on vacay but first thing he did when he arrived home was post those weird photos. He's vile.

Reactions: 24
I agree his behavior is so odd. I think we all knew he was gonna make some weird post after Tanya’s new YouTube video. It’s like he’s desperate for her to notice him, he’ll do anything to get her attention, but she’s completely cut him off after the divorce and he’s as much as dead to her…she hasn’t mentioned him ONCE since they got divorced, and he’s still making all those weird 2014 nostalgia posts constantly…

Whoever said above that Sarah should be seriously concerned is right. This man is living in memories of his previous marriage

Reactions: 31
I’m blocked by used an instananon site to see what he’s posted. I can’t quite believe it tbh.
Sad, sad individual. Unblocking the blocked words, cashing in on Tanya to try to find some relevance. How utterly pathetic can he be?! I’m embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 19
If I was Sarah I’d be embarazzed right now. He’s publicly pining for the life he had when he was married to someone else 😐

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2820629

Bit of a crappy response? I know people can be sensitive about fertility issues. However she has branded herself as a mummy blogger so she can't really be pissed if people ask if she wants more kids?!
I tracked down this comment just to compare to Tanya's response.

Of course Tanya is no angel, but Sarah gives me serious mean girl vibes. What's the point of moaning about the question, but answering it anyway? She's obviously trying to come across as "relatable" yet somehow always misses the mark.

Screenshot_20240606-094042_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 18
Jim attending every play reminds me of my ex husband. I think I've said here before how much Jim reminds me of him physically and characterwise. Every time I went out with my friends he said it was too expensive and he worried too much about me for me to get a cab home - so he would wait in the car outside whatever pub/restaurant we were at (even though we didn't live that far away).
It seems so strange that at the time I didn't think it was *that* strange - though other people did.
People like him and Jim mask their controlling ways as 'concern'. But also are keen to keep you down by withholding affection a lot of the time. Jim was like it with Tanya, also Sarah until it was noted here 🙄

(Btw this is not a sob story for me - I'm very happy now with a new partner who is absolutely the opposite of men like Jim and my ex).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I burst out laughing when reading his story about his nephew because it was just so predictable: ‘I really like him’

Does he ever actually say he loves someone or does he just love material goods?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I burst out laughing when reading his story about his nephew because it was just so predictable: ‘I really like him’

Does he ever actually say he loves someone or does he just love material goods?
And himself of course!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
WHY has he posted this, let alone PINNED it on his profile?! 🫣

IMG_5979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Jim attending every play reminds me of my ex husband. I think I've said here before how much Jim reminds me of him physically and characterwise. Every time I went out with my friends he said it was too expensive and he worried too much about me for me to get a cab home - so he would wait in the car outside whatever pub/restaurant we were at (even though we didn't live that far away).
It seems so strange that at the time I didn't think it was *that* strange - though other people did.
People like him and Jim mask their controlling ways as 'concern'. But also are keen to keep you down by withholding affection a lot of the time. Jim was like it with Tanya, also Sarah until it was noted here 🙄

(Btw this is not a sob story for me - I'm very happy now with a new partner who is absolutely the opposite of men like Jim and my ex).
Wait he waited for you the WHOLE time you were in a pub?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.