Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's OK, it's full moon tonight and lots of people experience weird dreams in the run up to it
Sounds more like a nightmare
Lol why did my brain decide to dream about him
Time to take a social media break maybe 🤣 does he still have management? I really would love to be in meetings if so, what on earth are they advising him for the long term? If I was him or Sarah I'd be worried about my future
teehee I don’t think I was even looking at his Instgram for awhile because it’s so boring and he’s always got his top off 🤮 who posts topless photos of themselves on Instagram I will never understand the logic guy or girl weird 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why. Just why would you demonstrate this carrier by taking your shirt off? And that pout :sick: I genuinely think he's having some kind of crisis.
And stop calling your child 'the kid'.

Screenshot_20231001_130433.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why. Just why would you demonstrate this carrier by taking your shirt off? And that pout :sick: I genuinely think he's having some kind of crisis.
And stop calling your child 'the kid'.

View attachment 2484448
So self obsessed he cannot be bothered to remver her name 🤣 I can 100% imagine him strutting around their neighbourhood like this thinking he's gods gift

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, she has "motherhood" and then "Margot and Jesse's mum". It's kind of the same thing, why put it in twice?
When lacking in substance you've got to stretch what you've got..
It's giving trying to reach the work count on an essay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, now Margot is just "the other kid" 🙁
I wonder if/when he's able to bond more with Jesse (he said he struggled before) he will prefer him a lot over Margot. The fact that he already calls her "the kid" is not a good sign. Who actually does that?!
When one of my best friends's husband talks about their children he often tells us/me that he needs to go pick up the kids, but that is in a kind way like "my children", but when talking about one of them everybody i know always just talks about them using their name? it's so distant almost like it's some kind of random strangers child (even then i would never refer to them as "the kid" but ok)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s just Jim’s lame, depreciating shtick that he does with everyone… the wife, I like her etc. He’s got a real problem with sincerity and vulnerability.

I also think he’s a raving narcissist and man-baby that really will resent the children getting more attention than he does from Sarah and his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It just makes me so sad for their children, growing up with parents like them and especially Jim. He has so many issues he needs to face, address and work on. Continuing like this will have a large negative impact on their children and I just feel incredibly sad for them. Haven't seen much of Jesse yet (which is fine! I don't want/need to!) but Margot seems incredibly sweet and i'm sure Jesse is just as cute. They deserve better.

I’m just really enjoying Sarah’s attempts to become a mummy influencer 😂 maybe Jim’s had a word to up her game since the babies arrival

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed Sarah has been trying to liven up her Instagram persona recently and it’s screaming that she’s been studying Emma Louise Connolly? All the ✨ quirky fun ✨ little leg kicks and quick smiles etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So Jim has covid (unwell enough to feel terrible with it) yet he takes the baby for two hours last night?

• Wow
She’s trying hard to become a mummy influencer. She’s increased the amount she is posting the kids and also ads.
Find it interesting because when she first got with Jim it was all “I’m shy” and sort of reluctantly in the spotlight because of Jim but it wasn’t really her.
then her modelling agency updated her bio to include her going out with Jim.
now she’s given that up and fully going for it with the influencer tag. But also is apparently super conscious about taking her kids offline one day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Did he just say he and Sarah find it hard to bond with their baby boy because he's "just such hard work"???? (The poor baby is sick, can't digest either breast milk or formula).

I do hope they've a therapy fund for their children for when they get older.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did he just say he and Sarah find it hard to bond with their baby boy because he's "just such hard work"???? (The poor baby is sick, can't digest either breast milk or formula).

I do hope they've a therapy fund for their children for when they get older.
I know :( I saw that. Poor little soul. Omg there is a time to not broadcast things on SM. Yes they might both be feeling that but putting it out there 😬. I guess they think it makes them relatable? I guess? But there is a tiny baby who'll be able to find this stuff online later.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Question. If Jim has Covid, and is presumably staying home and isolating, who is filming Sarah’s outfit reel? It looks like its been filmed this week.

Oh dear - Sarah's outfit reel 😬
The ones crossing the road, she looks so self conscious and unnatural all the while doing that irritating thing of pretending not to see the camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question. If Jim has Covid, and is presumably staying home and isolating, who is filming Sarah’s outfit reel? It looks like its been filmed this week.
It was him, he’s shown himself out and about, which is irresponsible.

I get it if you actually need to be out (ie have a job) otherwise you’re just selfish 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not the most relatable mum content, having the time to swan round london in the middle of day doing a fake model photoshoot in ridiculously expensive clothing. It’s not like she gets much engagement from the fashion outfits either so feels very forced and vain.

On one of her outfits her shoes are £700 and bag £900. She’s clearly being bankrolled by her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.