Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought this was one of the better hauls personally. I liked the looks, expect the dress with the slit up the leg.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t like any of it. It’s very nana like. I don’t want to sound mean but why tuck your tops in when your fufu area is so large? I’m a big girl myself and would never ever wear my tops inside my trousers. It’s a horrendous sight!

Reactions: 18
Nice clothes but why oh why show us Jess tucking them into her trousers hoofing everything about 🤣

And the colour of her skin! It’s like jaundice ffs 😂

Reactions: 6
Those light coloured jeans look awful on her and her make up has been put on with a trowel!

Once again, the clothes were awful and definitely not something she would buy if she was spending her own cash on them. I’ve only ever known Jess to shop with ASOS, I doubt she’s ever spent a penny with ITS!
I felt so much second hand embarrassment for her fake enthusiasm!!

Does she get paid for these reels? I didn’t think she did but then why is she spending so many hours making a 30 second reel? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m plus size, before lockdown 18 but maybe more 20 after a year of lockdown but I know my job is starting up and it’s physical so I’ll lose some. But I would never tuck my tops into my jeans. I think I only did it when I was a size 12. The tops looked nice on her until she started tucking them in!

The make up is awful. Too yellow and too shiny as usual but I do really love those pjs! I just had a look on the Chelsea peers website and they have some
Nice stuff. Much more expensive then my usual primark pjs cause I’m a cheap skate 🤣 but I guess nice for when you are on holidays or special occasion
The Chelsea peers stuff looks amazing yes but they are made out of horrible cheap fabric and holes appear in them so quick. I bought a pair at Xmas and I’m so disappointed because it’s such an expensive brand and I thought they would at least be cotton but they’re polyester and make me sweat like crazy when I’m in bed🤮 can only imagine how sweaty Jess gets in them and she probably rewears them after

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The Chelsea peers stuff looks amazing yes but they are made out of horrible cheap fabric and holes appear in them so quick. I bought a pair at Xmas and I’m so disappointed because it’s such an expensive brand and I thought they would at least be cotton but they’re polyester and make me sweat like crazy when I’m in bed🤮 can only imagine how sweaty Jess gets in them and she probably rewears them after
Oh that’s good to know. I shall be sticking to my primarny pjs then. No point paying triple for rubbish

Straight to the pub....

You would think she would....you know, spend time outdoors with her grandparents, or mum. Or even go to her gym seeing they are doing outdoor classes. (She has sacked the zoom off tonight for the pub)

From the start of this lockdown all she has been bothered about is going to the pub

To be fair to her all I've seen anyone else bothered about today is going to the pub or primark!
It's so cold up here as well I dunno how she's done it. I couldn't be arsed.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it seems everyone on Instagram is at it. #supportinglocal and all that. I get it thou and it’s good for these businesses. I was going to go for a meal this afternoon with the OH but had to cancel as it’s been so cold and it did actually hail at lunch time too. No way could we have sat outside. Felt bad for the restaurant thou as they must have missed out on so much custom

Reactions: 1
My sons all work as managers and bar staff in local pubs/ restaurants we are in Gateshead. It has been cold but chocka in the beer gardens today. What is she on that we’ve been on lock down since September in Newcastle. Last time I went out was early nov to celebrate my sons 18th a few days early so she talking tit as usual.

My sons all work as managers and bar staff in local pubs/ restaurants we are in Gateshead. It has been cold but chocka in the beer gardens today. What is she on that we’ve been on lock down since September in Newcastle. Last time I went out was early nov to celebrate my sons 18th a few days early so she talking tit as usual.
She is talking out of her arse as usual.... there’s literally pictures on her grid of her heading out to places in November.

Reactions: 5
If she struggled so much to find something to wear today, why didn’t she wear one of the ITS outfits she was raving about yesterday? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Straight to the pub....

You would think she would....you know, spend time outdoors with her grandparents, or mum. Or even go to her gym seeing they are doing outdoor classes. (She has sacked the zoom off tonight for the pub)

From the start of this lockdown all she has been bothered about is going to the pub
To be slightly fair to her, she was over in her Nan’s garden last Sunday and the one before when the rule of six outside came back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.