Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

Sorry but I’m with Jess on this one. She said no thank you 3 times and the only time he left her alone was when she brought up the fact she had a husband. Not good. Women sat in the pub aren’t there for men’s pleasure and I’m sorry but she should feel lucky to have men’s unwanted attention? No. Just no.

This is, of course, if this all happened as Jess said.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Aliceinw0nderland

I cant believe some of the comments I've read on here coming from you so called women!
I felt for Jess watching those stories. It's bad enough when a bloke - any age, is pestering on a night out.
She shouldn't have had to tell him 3 times. Once shouldve been enough. And to not believe she was married? Disgusting.
I think Jess is a lot less confident and socially confident than she makes out. Can see it upset her last night. And as sad and true as it is, the "fat girl being married" part, I felt that. Im not married, never have been. But I've always been the fat girl of my friends. Men have approached me and not believed when ive said I've got a partner.
It's like some men (and some women judging by these comments!) think that we should feel honoured they're trying it on just because we're fat 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Wow.... some of your comments!!

I’m with Jess. The fact she needed to say she was married before he would fuck off shows that he respects another man more than her saying no.
her friends and staff shouldn’t have to intervene... he should take her saying no!
It doesn’t matter if he’s 70, 18 or in between. Rapists can turn 70 too

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sorry but in no way should ANY woman be ‘lucky’ if a male decides to hit on them. Women NEED to stop thinking that men are some higher god and that to get their attention is a compliment! He was a creep! To be honest I get hit on quite a bit (I’m sorry that sounds so arrogant!) but in no way would I have let that man come back a third time, he would have been told off in a massive way after the 2nd attempt! Women need to start saying NO and not being polite about it because that’s what we think we should
Do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Anon89

Chatty Member
Sometime this thread really does make me question my own hygiene haha. I wash my hair twice a week on average, wear the same pjs more than one night running and will admit to scraping my hair up rather than washing it on more than one occasion 😂

I’d nip into the shop on the way home from a gym session, and I’d happily do a food shop then pick up a chippy if I wanted one.

I must be a right minger in some peoples minds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bima6694

I bet Jess did the British thing of laughing, making the old guy think she thought it was funny. What threat was he if he was as old as she made out?

Sorry if the convo has moved on I'm way behind.

I'm totally on Jess' side for this and I would have reacted the same way. Are you overweight? Have you DARED tell a man you're not interested in their sleazy arse? Cause guess what, 9/10 it turns into 'aw you're fat anyway' 'didnt want you anyway' 'fat bitch'. Speaking from personal experience. Most of the time it's best to smile and nod and hope the guy gets the hint, than do anything that would dare hurt their fragile ego and release all the vitriol.

Jess owed that man NOTHING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Crazymum

VIP Member
Why does she upload shite like this? It’s so weird and gross and she looks like the double of milli. They must be cousins🤮 all those ponyO stories were a load of shite too she’s so gullible it’s untrue. You can get the same effect with a smaller tighter hair scrunchie! They sell brown/caramel/white/black ones at Asda that I use and they literally do the same thing that shit hard thing does. Who wants a hard thing in their hair? It doesn’t even look good! also her hair looked so bloody greasy
View attachment 528611

Why does she upload shite like this? It’s so weird and gross and she looks like the double of milli. They must be cousins🤮 all those ponyO stories were a load of shite too she’s so gullible it’s untrue. You can get the same effect with a smaller tighter hair scrunchie! They sell brown/caramel/white/black ones at Asda that I use and they literally do the same thing that shit hard thing does. Who wants a hard thing in their hair? It doesn’t even look good! also her hair looked so bloody greasy
View attachment 528611

View attachment 528611
I love that you’re so angry you posted it 3 times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jellyface

As someone who has forever been ‘the fat friend’ I know exactly why she was polite. I’ve had blokes come onto me purely because they assume they think you’re easy because you would be desperate for attention and if I tell them where to go they tend to turn nasty. I can’t tell you how many men have told me they were taking the piss because who could fancy me? Called a fat cow, called disgusting etc etc where as when I’ve been polite and laughed it off they go away, albeit slower! But they do go away. I feel for her because it’s a situation that turns my blood cold whenever it happens to me (not so much any more!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I can’t cope at this girl being so triggered by Jess being offered the vaccine first. Also fattys, I know it’s tattle and all, but some of us on here are fat too...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I think the only offense she took was that he thought she looked older than her years. That’s how I saw it.
That obviously did upset her but I think being hassled by someone when you’re out trying to enjoy the afternoon would piss anyone off, regardless of the age of the person.
Having to tell someone three times to politely get lost is too much. Once should be enough. And for anyone saying Jess should be grateful / count herself lucky for having a mans attention........ woof, take a look at yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Aside from the weight debate. If you feel the need to interrupt someone’s dinner, even more so that if a stranger, and make a sarcastic comment - that makes you a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Just because you don't think she looks great doesnt mean that she doesn't think she looks great. I for one don't give a shit about how anyone thinks I look 🤷‍♀️ if you have a belly you have a belly, it can still be seen when you try and hide it so fook it. I swear 90% of the thread is focused on looks, if she was a man would you all be so focused on the belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I actually felt like Jess was TOO polite and it was giving that awful man reason to keep trying!!! She should’ve said “I’m married and I’m not interested mate” from the beginning. But I agree, she shouldn’t be grateful that a man is showing her attention, he was old and creepy and she in no way deserves to have to put up with that on a night out.
But that’s not the point!!!! She shouldn’t have to say I’m married. She should be able to politely say NO and that be the end of it!!!

• Heart

Anon89

Chatty Member
Sorry but I’m with Jess on this one. She said no thank you 3 times and the only time he left her alone was when she brought up the fact she had a husband. Not good. Women sat in the pub aren’t there for men’s pleasure and I’m sorry but she should feel lucky to have men’s unwanted attention? No. Just no.

This is, of course, if this all happened as Jess said.
Snap. I’m with Jess on this one too. I hate it when people don’t understand the word no. It’s not being a snowflake, it’s being respectful.

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
We only see snippets of jess in the background of 2 whole days. I doubt she was alone the whole time and was interacting with people which we just didn't see. Its not her usual scene so I imagine she probably was a bit pushed out/awkward rather than what I imagine she's like with her friends where she's the life and soul.

Also the comment about her having food in both hands is ridiculous. God forbid 'fat women holds food' 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

IAmLamp

Aw but if Jess wasn't fat then that comment wouldn't have hurt her so it's Jess' fault not the pillock who felt like it was OK to comment to strangers while they were eating a meal, Jess just needs to loose weight and realise it's just banter. Bad Jess. She should be even more confident cos the insults don't hurt if you're REALLY BoPo 🙄 I mean straight sized people are entitled to feel insulted by strangers, fat people get insulted and their not confident enough and they are not allowed to show hurt 🙄

And all this 'she looked so uncomfortable at the shoot' nonsense. You saw a few minutes of it on her and other people's stories of two whole days but yet all the Jessica Fletchers on this can tell she is obviously upset about it!! (And really she should be because she was "the biggest in the room" why wouldn't she be upset?). Doesn't matter that Jess herself has said she loved it, they know.

• Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I mean I’m overweight atm I’ve gained nearly 2 stone in lockdown but tbh she’s looking massive I’m not going to lie. I see her regularly and I’m not going to beat about the bush. My stepmam died in April 2020 in our local area at 65 of Covid and a size 10 fit and healthy so it pisses me off that just because your fat you can jump the que. especially these influencers.
Being an influencer will have zero impact on when she gets offered the vaccine.
Being overweight and having a high BMI massively increases your risk with covid. Therefore it’s a public health benefit that people with a high BMI have the vaccine instead of potentially catching covid and you know... dying!

• Heart

LurkerMoo

I think actually that’s what’s so insulting to her too? And I think that probably knocked her confidence too. Knowing that he probably was trying it on cause he thought the fat lass would be up for it which is very common, many men have that mentality it’s absolutely disgusting
And the fact he wouldn’t believe she was married because she wasn’t wearing her ring proves that too.

I think some of the posts on here are verging on blaming Jess, like “she shouldn’t have been so polite, I would’ve just told him to fuck off, why didn’t she report it to management, why didn’t her friend say something” maybe she didn’t want to cause a scene? Maybe she thought telling him once would (and should) have been enough? If he was pretty drunk that could have tipped him from harmless to aggressive and they would’ve had to leave and that would’ve been their night ruined.

• Heart
Reactions: 23