Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things
I wish she would realise when she uses highlighter and when doing her make up, all she is highlighting is her scarring and uneven skin

I wish she would realise how lucky and privileged she is! Honestly, she doesn’t know how good she’s got it. And to refer to going to the pub as stressful and finding an outfit hard and not being able to fake tan because you’re going a day early because your hair appointment has been moved. Jesus, none of this is stress. She should be so so grateful that that’s all she has to worry about

Reactions: 14
She is so drunk😭 idk why but I find it really yuck when these influencers do that? Like upload drunk stories? She’s proper slurring. She really does love a drink don’t she

Reactions: 4
She is so drunk😭 idk why but I find it really yuck when these influencers do that? Like upload drunk stories? She’s proper slurring. She really does love a drink don’t she
I don’t find it funny either, like stay off stories you look stupid

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t play her latest stories with sound at first and really thought she was crying in the car. But when I watched back I realised she’s just pissed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t play her latest stories with sound at first and really thought she was crying in the car. But when I watched back I realised she’s just pissed 😂
I’m more shocked she’s been driven to the pub and back when it’s a 10 minute flat level walk along the road , lazy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a drama Queen!! She should be so lucky that a man tried to flirt with her! So a 70 something year old has a bit of a joke with her, nothing he said sounded offensive to me. He has probably been sat at home alone for months on end and got a bit carried away with a bit of alcohol to boot.
Firstly, if he was offensive why didn’t her friends tell him to get lost? If I was feeling how she described my friends would help me out and if it happened for a third time the manager would have been informed.
I find Jess becoming more of a snowflake like her mate Poppy, women get a bad reputation as drama Queens due to the likes of them.

I’m more shocked she’s been driven to the pub and back when it’s a 10 minute flat level walk along the road , lazy mare.
It does not shock me in the least! Pretty sad really if you need a lift to go that distance. I would enjoy the movement after sitting for so long.

What a drama Queen!! She should be so lucky that a man tried to flirt with her! So a 70 something year old has a bit of a joke with her, nothing he said sounded offensive to me. He has probably been sat at home alone for months on end and got a bit carried away with a bit of alcohol to boot.
Firstly, if he was offensive why didn’t her friends tell him to get lost? If I was feeling how she described my friends would help me out and if it happened for a third time the manager would have been informed.
I find Jess becoming more of a snowflake like her mate Poppy, women get a bad reputation as drama Queens due to the likes of them.

It does not shock me in the least! Pretty sad really if you need a lift to go that distance. I would enjoy the movement after sitting for so long.
It was a gorgeous day here on the fell. She went out at 3ish. The pubs are full of old men got to be honest. Always has been through the day. Who does she think she is. Jesus. Poor old sod just pissed and happy. Didn't wanna be in her pants. I drink in the same pubs and and everyone is so nice. We’re just a small place really. Few rowdy’s now and again. She loves herself !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I’m with Jess on this one. She said no thank you 3 times and the only time he left her alone was when she brought up the fact she had a husband. Not good. Women sat in the pub aren’t there for men’s pleasure and I’m sorry but she should feel lucky to have men’s unwanted attention? No. Just no.

This is, of course, if this all happened as Jess said.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
You know when someone is upset and uses humour to mask it? She looked like she had taken that old man hassling her really personally

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m sorry but in no way should ANY woman be ‘lucky’ if a male decides to hit on them. Women NEED to stop thinking that men are some higher god and that to get their attention is a compliment! He was a creep! To be honest I get hit on quite a bit (I’m sorry that sounds so arrogant!) but in no way would I have let that man come back a third time, he would have been told off in a massive way after the 2nd attempt! Women need to start saying NO and not being polite about it because that’s what we think we should
Do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If he was being such a pest why did none of her friends say anything? Why didn’t staff do something? I bet Jess did the British thing of laughing, making the old guy think she thought it was funny. What threat was he if he was as old as she made out? Maybe I have a thick skin, I know nobody would be given the chance to make me feel how Jess describes it three times.

If he was being such a pest why did none of her friends say anything? Why didn’t staff do something? I bet Jess did the British thing of laughing, making the old guy think she thought it was funny. What threat was he if he was as old as she made out? Maybe I have a thick skin, I know nobody would be given the chance to make me feel how
Yeah I’m sorry but in no way should ANY woman be ‘lucky’ if a male decides to hit on them. Women NEED to stop thinking that men are some higher god and that to get their attention is a compliment! He was a creep! To be honest I get hit on quite a bit (I’m sorry that sounds so arrogant!) but in no way would I have let that man come back a third time, he would have been told off in a massive way after the 2nd attempt! Women need to start saying NO and not being polite about it because that’s what we think we should
Do.
The ‘lucky’ part is the assumption by these women that a man is trying to bed you just because he has a joke with you. She was offended he thought she was someone else? Why is that offensive?

Sorry but I’m with Jess on this one. She said no thank you 3 times and the only time he left her alone was when she brought up the fact she had a husband. Not good. Women sat in the pub aren’t there for men’s pleasure and I’m sorry but she should feel lucky to have men’s unwanted attention? No. Just no.

She obviously didn’t say no to the guy clearly enough, or why else would he keep coming back. If it was my friend and he approached the 2nd time he would be sent away with a flea in ear. Did she really think the guy was serious, a 70 something year old who brings a cushion to the pub?

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If he was being such a pest why did none of her friends say anything? Why didn’t staff do something? I bet Jess did the British thing of laughing, making the old guy think she thought it was funny. What threat was he if he was as old as she made out? Maybe I have a thick skin, I know nobody would be given the chance to make me feel how Jess describes it three times.

If he was being such a pest why did none of her friends say anything? Why didn’t staff do something? I bet Jess did the British thing of laughing, making the old guy think she thought it was funny. What threat was he if he was as old as she made out? Maybe I have a thick skin, I know nobody would be given the chance to make me feel how

The ‘lucky’ part is the assumption by these women that a man is trying to bed you just because he has a joke with you. She was offended he thought she was someone else? Why is that offensive?

She obviously didn’t say no to the guy clearly enough, or why else would he keep coming back. If it was my friend and he approached the 2nd time he would be sent away with a flea in ear. Did she really think the guy was serious, a 70 something year old who brings a cushion to the pub?
Yeah look to be COMPLETELY fair it’s a little ridiculous that she took such offence to an old man - because that’s exactly what he was!!! I probably would have laughed it off but been a bit stern on the 2nd time just because he is so
Old. In regards to the friend comment, NONE of my friends ever help me haha it’s the other way around for me, I’m the ballsy one with the big mouth.

It does not shock me in the least! Pretty sad really if you need a lift to go that distance. I would enjoy the movement after sitting for so long

Dear lord.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
First up her makeup/skin looks bad enough without the fake freckles
I reckon she has made up part of this old fella at the pub

Reactions: 1

Snap. I’m with Jess on this one too. I hate it when people don’t understand the word no. It’s not being a snowflake, it’s being respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She was upset in them stories. Im with jess too on this. No is no, no matter the ages involved!! Ridiculous that she should feel lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the only offense she took was that he thought she looked older than her years. That’s how I saw it.

Reactions: 3
I think the only offense she took was that he thought she looked older than her years. That’s how I saw it.
That obviously did upset her but I think being hassled by someone when you’re out trying to enjoy the afternoon would piss anyone off, regardless of the age of the person.
Having to tell someone three times to politely get lost is too much. Once should be enough. And for anyone saying Jess should be grateful / count herself lucky for having a mans attention........ woof, take a look at yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.