Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought UK holidays were allowed starting Monday? I’m aware people have been going on holiday throughout and I’m not the Covid police, but someone with 100k followers on social media should take more care with what they post when it comes to stuff like this

Reactions: 4
I thought UK holidays were allowed starting Monday? I’m aware people have been going on holiday throughout and I’m not the Covid police, but someone with 100k followers on social media should be more careful
I think you can stay in self contained accommodation at the moment i.e Air BnB, caravan etc - just not hotels unless it for work

Reactions: 8
I thought UK holidays were allowed starting Monday? I’m aware people have been going on holiday throughout and I’m not the Covid police, but someone with 100k followers on social media should take more care with what they post when it comes to stuff like this
You’ve been able to travel for a while now just within your own household. Hotels, caravans , lodges etc.

Reactions: 4
When I first came across this thread I recall you all mentioning a drunken fight with milli. Her stories last night was the first time I’ve witnessed it. Oh it was very cringe. Reminded me of when my wayyy older ex would be totally inebriated and I’d be sober 🤪

Reactions: 3
Self contained accommodation was from 15th ish April I think as long as only 1 household.
My friend went to Whitby in a cottage on 17th as it was permitted then

Reactions: 1
Also I think ( not 100%) that this is something work related ? She has dropped a few irritating hints that she's upto something!!
Could be that she has been gifted a lodge weekend thing or something ? 🤔

Reactions: 2
The posts from the pub yesterday - the overflowing ashtray nearly made me sick. Does she smoke or was it just her mates?

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe he would get all his gear in the space she left him in that case. They are going for how long? Unless he hardly changes his clothes 😕

It looks like the other time. Does someone know how much this type of holidays costs? I am not interested but curious.

It's time for a new thread. Suggestions?

It looks like the other time. Does someone know how much this type of holidays costs? I am not interested but curious.

It's time for a new thread. Suggestions?
There’s been a few already

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.