Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not
Yes, as you can see you’ve shown me the “main symptoms”. Sore throat is an early symptom that about 5-10% of Covid patients have. It may not be a main symptom but when I had it, my sore throat was what prompted my doctor to test me for it

Reactions: 8
It might not be a main symptom of Covid but there are only 3 of those listed there and as we know, Covid has myriad of symptoms and presents differently in different people. If you’re at all concerned, isolate and get a test. Why wouldn’t you?

Reactions: 1
Ok so back to the subject of Jess... 🙄

I 100% think the no makeup look is so much better. However, I do think she looks great with just mascara and lip balm and actually no other makeup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok so back to the subject of Jess... 🙄

I 100% think the no makeup look is so much better. However, I do think she looks great with just mascara and lip balm and actually no other makeup

Yes, this. Why spend all that time doing a no make up look when she actually looks as lovely with no make up?

Reactions: 4
Those freckles just look absolutely ridiculous 🧐 makes her feel better about her scarring but yet it just makes it stand out more.

• Haha
Those extensions 😱 she can barely maintain basic hygiene so why add the upkeep of entertains into the mix.

Omg the Covid talk. You can have a cough or sore throat without it being Covid. The worlds really going mad. My son suffers with hay fever so bad his allergies start in feb. he’d be testing every day if we went by the list of symptoms. I’ll just point out where we live is really low ( I live next to dirty Jess) people really need to stop with the Covid policing. I’m sure if she’s in work she will be testing. She really doesn’t go out atm there’s nowt open.

Also before people start I lost my stepmam last April to Covid. Fit and healthy so I know it’s real. We’ve had an awful year. However with schools back and my family working with random people I just think it’s getting ridiculous when people say over a scratchy throat ooh Covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg the Covid talk. You can have a cough or sore throat without it being Covid. The worlds really going mad. My son suffers with hay fever so bad his allergies start in feb. he’d be testing every day if we went by the list of symptoms. I’ll just point out where we live is really low ( I live next to dirty Jess) people really need to stop with the Covid policing. I’m sure if she’s in work she will be testing. She really doesn’t go out atm there’s nowt open.
I was just catching up and didn’t realise everyone else had said the same thing and we had moved on 🤣 Ignore me I’m always late to the party

• Haha
How lovely does she look with minimal/natural make up , so much better than caking it on. As for the extensions they are cheap looking and tacky. I think if she was to get proper ones done when everything opens up again they would really suit her but those ones she bought need to be binned

Reactions: 6
I was just catching up and didn’t realise everyone else had said the same thing and we had moved on 🤣 Ignore me I’m always late to the party
Eeh I wasn’t having a go at you 🙈 it’s just crackers man atm. I get people are frightened but it’s crazy .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, as you can see you’ve shown me the “main symptoms”. Sore throat is an early symptom that about 5-10% of Covid patients have. It may not be a main symptom but when I had it, my sore throat was what prompted my doctor to test me for it
I had covid and my first main symptom was a sore throat. Fricking nasty too. 🤯

Reactions: 1
Anyhoo moving on from the COVID talk, she did her makeup and for once I actually thought wow, you look glowy and not cakes, nice! And then SPLAT she starts stabbing her face with the fake freckle thing and suddenly it looks like her texture/holes are just darker. The fake freckles only look good when someone has smooth, young skin. It looks really bad when people with texture try it! Why does she follow these tiktok fads? Most of tiktok is teenagers! She’s not a teen she’s a fully grown woman who can’t even wash her arse properly and yet here she is trying to join the fake freckle gang. She’s so bad at makeup

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she explaining what it’s like to have a numb mouth after the dentist? Im sure we are all aware how it feels? Dumb stories that was

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly Jess is like a big child. Only a child would carry on about their mouth being numb after going to the dentist. I found none of that at all funny and of course she had to go get a huge calorie pastry to have for breakfast - heaven forbid she actually have something healthy! She really is a child that needs an adult to tell her what to do, what to eat etc

Reactions: 7
Honestly Jess is like a big child. Only a child would carry on about their mouth being numb after going to the dentist. I found none of that at all funny and of course she had to go get a huge calorie pastry to have for breakfast - heaven forbid she actually have something healthy! She really is a child that needs an adult to tell her what to do, what to eat etc
Plus it’s not recommended to eat that close to having a filling done. She’s so greedy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.